Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 16. (Read 284488 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
There is an offer, for 20 BTC For the 6 Mill, and the vote on slack is in favour.... any objections?
Do as you will.
Maybe you want some BTC for compensation or for further development.
I'm not a big player, but I was here from the beginning and I have faith on you.

So much in one single place is dangerous to the project and how others view it as an investment.

10% in one place is marginal.

I might take 3btc worth to help split the distribution up. PM to discuss.
0.5 BTC from me!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
There is an offer, for 20 BTC For the 6 Mill, and the vote on slack is in favour.... any objections?
Do as you will.
I'm not a big player, but I was here from the beginning and I have faith on you.

So much in one single place is dangerous to the project and how others view it as an investment.

10% in one place is marginal.

I might take 3btc worth to help split the distribution up. PM to discuss.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Do as you will.
Activity: 602
If all goes according to plan, v 2.0 will be launched alongside SPV and mobile wallets. if you wish to join the testnet experience , join us on slack.

Yep, the concept "BitCredits" was my concept, nice to see there are thieves here too huh. I may do a Bitcredits in the future anyway as I feel I am entitled Smiley

Okay where is this evidence to you claiming rights to this concept? what's this concept you speak of?  Bitcredits eh? yeah make one, it should go very because that's where the value is right? - in the name.... strange thing too that you registered one month after this coin was announced. Welcome to the community though, we were missing a pet troll.

Well! Check out the account that created the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcredits-credits-new-coin-launch-19th-january-2014-412591 at January 12, 2014, 07:46:23 PM, well isn't that me? Oh yes, so it is, and as for the VanityWallets account, that also belongs to me? Do you have another argument for stealing someone elses idea...? Tut tut.

So as you can see this account is quite an old one, anything else you wish to add. Should be worth noting that just because something is publicised online, the intellectual property of ideas, naming conventions do actually belong to other people. Never mind some people are too lazy to make up their own!

Correction

This is Bitcredit not Bitcredit(s)

Perhaps a spelling lesson is in order ?

And forget the whole older account business, its meaningless since people buy those all the time.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Yep, the concept "BitCredits" was my concept, nice to see there are thieves here too huh. I may do a Bitcredits in the future anyway as I feel I am entitled Smiley

Okay where is this evidence to you claiming rights to this concept? what's this concept you speak of?  Bitcredits eh? yeah make one, it should go very because that's where the value is right? - in the name.... strange thing too that you registered one month after this coin was announced. Welcome to the community though, we were missing a pet troll.

Well! Check out the account that created the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcredits-credits-new-coin-launch-19th-january-2014-412591 at January 12, 2014, 07:46:23 PM, well isn't that me? Oh yes, so it is, and as for the VanityWallets account, that also belongs to me? Do you have another argument for stealing someone elses idea...? Tut tut.

So as you can see this account is quite an old one, anything else you wish to add. Should be worth noting that just because something is publicised online, the intellectual property of ideas, naming conventions do actually belong to other people. Never mind some people are too lazy to make up their own!
Activity: 39
Dear Sir or ma'am? Sorry to inform you but I seem to have locked up the chain at least the viable one that connects to bittrex. Sorry for the inconvenience but it doesn't seem like the chain can actually carry the extra transaction data.

-Doesntmatter
Activity: 355
how to join your slack?
Hello

Once i again, i call on users to join slack, that is where most of the discussions are held now and it acts as a faster more direct method of communication.

There is to be a major shift aimed at increasing efficiency as well as introduction of new ideas, implementation of existing ones and perfection of those already in the code.

We have an extensive marketing problem and i'd like to ask the community to chip in , in that regard, myself , dragos and at times tlc are buried too deep in code to do any form of marketing.

There have been offers of paid campaigns, but i would much rather rely on the community than to pay for external advertising.

As for the above claim.....lol, you didn't even bother to post source code.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

even if you did bitcredits is just a name, claiming back a name is not as easy as claiming back the code.i do not see any evidence of it being yours

Credits
The Universal Currency With The Highest Coin Count To Date - Read More

launched Jan 12 2014, Dead by Jan 16 2014.  sweet concept dude.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

even if you did bitcredits is just a name, claiming back a name is not as easy as claiming the code which was created by this dev alone.i do not see any evidence of it being yours
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

Activity: 260
There are two chains on the net.
Which one will be the right one?
lg t.

For now choose that one at which is also bittrex , so now @341568
Activity: 49
There are two chains on the net.
Which one will be the right one?
lg t.
Activity: 2
Because other account has been suspended, someone, tried to hack him, I've made a new one.

0.30.19.10.1 - Optionally UPDATE !!!!

* Fix bids information !

http://www.bitcredit.work/downloads/win64-0.30.19.10.1.7z
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Bid now and get 23 hours worth.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Time to get your bids in gentlemen.

Pages:
Jump to: