Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 167. (Read 284527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Tidied up the overview page a bit and toolstripe now has mostly white icons for consistency:

Of course it's up to the dev to decide if he likes any of this. His, "Interesting!" was, ah,  very diplomatic...  Cheesy

I'd really like to see the Darksend box moved off the overview page into a tab of their own. (Sadly this lies beyond my current abilities. Sad)

I think Darksend is pretty peripheral to the point of Bitcredit, and shifting it would allow for an easier unjumblification of the recent transactions, which are currently a squished mess.

Any opinions?

Off to play with the splash screen next, as that's about the height of my talents.  Grin

I really do like what you've done Crouton Cheesy

So much easier to read!
legendary
Activity: 966
Tidied up the overview page a bit and toolstripe now has mostly white icons for consistency:

Of course it's up to the dev to decide if he likes any of this. His, "Interesting!" was, ah,  very diplomatic...  Cheesy

I'd really like to see the Darksend box moved off the overview page into a tab of its own. (Sadly this lies beyond my current abilities. Sad)

I think Darksend is pretty peripheral to the point of Bitcredit, and shifting it would allow for an easier unjumblification of the recent transactions, which are currently a squished mess.

Any opinions?

Off to play with the splash screen next, as that's about the height of my talents.  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
A big chunk of a BN sitting at the bottom of the order book right now...  It's being nibbled a little bit

With very little buy support - something doesn't look right

Yeah, it looks better now, but the sell orders aren't close.  It's weird when markets are so illiquid. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
A big chunk of a BN sitting at the bottom of the order book right now...  It's being nibbled a little bit

With very little buy support - something doesn't look right
Activity: 115
awareness is growing, 6 BNs now, and more coming soon.

If there is real and sufficient interest in the idea, I'd like to offer the first shared BN service. Other BN holders, i encourage you to try and be competitive and offer better deals. Here's how it will work:-

I will enter into a contract with shareholders with an agreed cost, % cut and payout times.

----------------------------------------------------Bank of Minato - Bank Node Setup Contract ---------------------------------------------------

I will setup a BN, then when it is running, I will create 250 shares, each valued at 1050 BCR or equivalent in Bitcoin @ time of tx.

We can negotiate the burden of vps hosting. Set up is free. if you opt to let me handle the vps , cost is $16.50. You can see the specs on my preferred hosts website. 

I get a 2% cut on all payments.

Payouts to share holders are done once a day/week.

Once a month we meet for 20 minutes and audit the BN.

The BN will only conduct Banking business if the shareholders fund it and compensate me for the time it takes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like a good idea.  I cant afford a full BN myself but would go in ~25.5k for 10% of one.  Let me know the details and I will send the BCR when we have enough people who want to try for a bank node.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Has anyone done a comparison of what is the

1) Most expensive MN implementation?
2) Most profiatble?

Dash Masternodes cost about 13.7 BTC right now and make about $1.54 per day (at .013700000 price)

Crave Masternodes cost 1.4 BTC right now and make $2.88 per day (at .00280000 price)

BITCREDIT Banknodes cost around 5 BTC right now and make $9.20 per day  (at .00002000 price).

Per BTC return, Crave takes it.  But BITCREDIT is definitely the most undervalued right now, with the most room for growth.  If the price rises to just 5000 satoshis, one banknode will make around $23 per day.  This also doesn't take into account the service income.

Just to correct what you said here, looking at order book for BCR, looks like one banknode is actually about 10 btc due to lack of coins available for sale and due to high banknode threshold, 250k.
Sorry but I'm starting to realize more and more that that steep threshold and the lack of coins is, IMO, going to deter people from setting them up in the long-term.
JL

Care to see my assessment?

The problem you describe will likely only happen if we had +24 BNs right now, but we don't , most coin is waiting at market. And you seem to have forgotten that at it's most active, most coins were bought at prices above 0.000027. So when the buy orders approach those prices, you'll start to see those coins come out. Bittrex has over 4 million stored there, all of which are open to either go to BNs or market.

if you experiment and buy the first five orders, and watch what happens. Immediately new sell orders will replace them. Someone has been using that tactic to gain a lot of BCR since yesterday, they bought, then waited, then bought again, then waited, and again and again. I've always said that face value market metrics are wrong. Just think someone has been buying, he/she mixed along with other traders pushed a 500K volume yet, there are still tons of coins for sale and nowhere near the amount of BCR there. If someone buys enough to shift the market, , you'll see coins start to pop out of the wood work.

A shortage will never happen because almost 50K BCR are added daily to the system, and not everyone is committed to having a BN. BNs are for committed folk, at current price they are making between $16 and $9 a day, and as far as i see will keep holding. In order to get coins at the moment, you need money, be it to hire/buy mining equipment, to trade your way up or to just get a BN and sit on it. This is true for every currency, why should it be different for BCR?

Let's say they average out at $10 a day and their cost is 5 BTC. So for their investment of $1100 at today's rate , they break even in 110 days. Not many businesses can do that. This is excluding their dues from Banking activity. I have setup a facility ( see above) that will earn me additional income, and should i be lucky enough to pull off 4 of those, then i could ROI in 60 days at current price.

(Not pointed at you) I think people need to leave the pump and dump cycle behind and try get into more steady crypto income, if i made this an easy entry , easy money corner then we would have banks setting up and folding quickly, and in most cases running with people's money.

I know this view is unpopular and maybe i may end up with egg on my face, but i truly believe that this combination is what is best for this project. This system requires BNs to do more, a lot more and that includes at times being the tie breaker in dispute situation, so i'd rather a person had a lot of incentive to keep their business and reputation clean, than they would have to run away.

Sorry for the article, but i hope you understand what i am saying.

Afterthought:-

With the current development drive and confidence, if the price made it to 5K sats, BN holders would break even in just over a month.....

And small timers can always co-own a BN, no pressure to own one yourself.  Wink

2) Most profiatble?

Dash Masternodes cost about 13.7 BTC right now and make about $1.54 per day (at .013700000 price)

Crave Masternodes cost 1.4 BTC right now and make $2.88 per day (at .00280000 price)

BITCREDIT Banknodes cost around 5 BTC right now and make $9.20 per day  (at .00002000 price).

Per BTC return, Crave takes it.  But BITCREDIT is definitely the most undervalued right now, with the most room for growth.  If the price rises to just 5000 satoshis, one banknode will make around $23 per day.  This also doesn't take into account the service income.

Just to correct what you said here, looking at order book for BCR, looks like one banknode is actually about 10 btc due to lack of coins available for sale and due to high banknode threshold, 250k.
Sorry but I'm starting to realize more and more that that steep threshold and the lack of coins is, IMO, going to deter people from setting them up in the long-term.
JL

Yeah, the market is definitely slow.  I was making the guess that you could get some pretty big sells at .00002.  Yesterday there was more than 250k sold at around .00001700 and even a 110k sell at .00001400.  It's just a little different right now than a market where you can see things happening quickly.  You have a place a tempting buy offer to get someone to bite and then wait all day until they see it.  It goes the other way too.  Someone wanting to sell would have to go way below the top bid to sell a decent number of coins.  Eventually things will start being a little more liquid.  

But I agree the cost going up will deter some because it will put their own Banknode out of reach.  There will be services and things to let people get in on shares of banks though(the first offer for this from the dev right above), and this is all part of the BITCREDIT plan.  Once there's an easy way for people to buy into BNs I don't think it'll be a barrier.  It'll probably actually be more appealing once this is easy to do because many people don't want to or don't know how to set up their own masternodes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

2) Most profiatble?

Per BTC return, Crave takes it.  But BITCREDIT is definitely the most undervalued right now, with the most room for growth.  If the price rises to just 5000 satoshis, one banknode will make around $23 per day.  This also doesn't take into account the service income.

JL
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
awareness is growing, 6 BNs now, and more coming soon.

If there is real and sufficient interest in the idea, I'd like to offer the first shared BN service. Other BN holders, i encourage you to try and be competitive and offer better deals. Here's how it will work:-

I will enter into a contract with shareholders with an agreed cost, % cut and payout times.

----------------------------------------------------Bank of Minato - Bank Node Setup Contract ---------------------------------------------------

I will setup a BN, then when it is running, I will create 250 shares, each valued at 1050 BCR or equivalent in Bitcoin @ time of tx.

We can negotiate the burden of vps hosting. Set up is free. if you opt to let me handle the vps , cost is $16.50. You can see the specs on my preferred hosts website. 

I get a 2% cut on all payments.

Payouts to share holders are done once a day/week.

Once a month we meet for 20 minutes and audit the BN.

The BN will only conduct Banking business if the shareholders fund it and compensate me for the time it takes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I would like to thank to bitcreditscc for his precious time and patience , dragos_bdi for setting up my BankNode and thelonecrouton for some helpful comments, btw great new wallet design.

Without all of You, it would be not possible.  Smiley
Just ordered a bunch of logos.  It sounds like it will take them about a week to a week and a half to get them back to me and then I'll post them up to vote on.
I'm still willing to give .1 BTC towards professional logo development btw...

So if anyone wants to organize that...

Do you not like the one on the OP?  It seemed to be really well received back when it was first shown.  I think it's good that it's unique, not coin shaped.  The B with the C in it is pretty good... 

It wouldn't hurt to get a few more designs I guess though and then put it to a vote.  That way there will be a solid consensus and we can start using it in the wallet, the OP, sending it to chainz and coinmarketcap, etc. 

I think the one in the OP serves its purpose for the time being.

However, I also believe that we need one that has been professionally designed and am willing to pay for it to a certain extent.

I'll match your .1 BTC and work on getting a bunch of logos. Then I'll figure out a way to get a vote organized where people only get one vote and random fools can't influence it.
legendary

Do you not like the one on the OP?  It seemed to be really well received back when it was first shown.  I think it's good that it's unique, not coin shaped.  The B with the C in it is pretty good...  

It wouldn't hurt to get a few more designs I guess though and then put it to a vote.  That way there will be a solid consensus and we can start using it in the wallet, the OP, sending it to chainz and coinmarketcap, etc.  

I think the one in the OP serves its purpose for the time being.

However, I also believe that we need one that has been professionally designed and am willing to pay for it to a certain extent.

We desperately need a badass signature!!!  I would love to rock one all over BCT (Myself and BitcreditsCC have agreed to pay .05 each to anyone who designs one for all BCT member levels)

Do you not like the one on the OP?  It seemed to be really well received back when it was first shown.  I think it's good that it's unique, not coin shaped.  The B with the C in it is pretty good... 

It wouldn't hurt to get a few more designs I guess though and then put it to a vote.  That way there will be a solid consensus and we can start using it in the wallet, the OP, sending it to chainz and coinmarketcap, etc. 
legendary

legendary
I'm getting the feeling that something BIG is going on behind the scenes of BCR...

I think it has to do with the development team mainly (who is involved). 

I could be wrong... but I'm usually not. 

This suspicion coupled with recent accumulation of BCR (maybe VC involvement?) could mean BIG things for this project.

I'm 100% sure that in the coming months, this project will become incredibly well known regardless.

2) Most profiatble?

I feel like we need someone to start a pooled Banknode service soon.  The amount to own your own BN is already high for most and it's going to seem completely unreachable if the price keeps rising.  $4.60 per day for 1/5th of a BN is pretty good and a lot more people would probably invest if they knew they could get in on just a piece.

It would be really cool if banks could issue shares to other wallets.

The payment process could then be automated to provide proportionate payouts to the wallets that purchase shares based on performance. 

I'm pretty sure this is in the works with colored coins actually.  I agree it would be amazing.  I need to get some clarification on what's coming up next from the dev and get a roadmap whipped up so people can see what else is in store.
legendary
Or what if another kind of masternode was created to supplement bank-nodes?

These nodes could be purchased for a much smaller ammount, could receive miner based payments and transaction fees to some degree, and would help facilitate other features of the network besides banking functions.

This would allow the little guy to have a spot in the BCR empire.

OR

What if bank nodes came in different tiers?  250k BCR unlocks all of the tiers/features.  Maybe 25k is the starting tier?  Or 50k?

legendary

2) Most profiatble?

I feel like we need someone to start a pooled Banknode service soon.  The amount to own your own BN is already high for most and it's going to seem completely unreachable if the price keeps rising.  $4.60 per day for 1/5th of a BN is pretty good and a lot more people would probably invest if they knew they could get in on just a piece.

It would be really cool if banks could issue shares to other wallets.

The payment process could then be automated to provide proportionate payouts to the wallets that purchase shares based on performance. 
Jump to: