Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 162. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The wallet is looking great.  I'm still waiting on two logos before I post them up for a vote.

Also, Bitcreditscc, can you update the bounty list on the OP?  I offered to double all the small bounties and add 50% to the large ones.

New Bounties would be:

Mining How to 400  BCR            (+200 BCR)
Voting How to 600  BCR            (+300 BCR)
MasterNode How to 1000 BCR   (+500 BCR)
Translations 600 BCR                (+300 BCR)
Completion of Wiki 6000 BCR    (+3000 BCR)
5 x p2pool 2000 BCR                (+1000 BCR)
Pool 7500 BCR                         (+2500 BCR)

Voting Code review 12000 BCR   (+6000 BCR)
MN code review 12000 BCR        (+6000 BCR)
Android Wallet 30 000 BCR         (+10000 BCR)
iOS Wallet 30 000 BCR               (+10000 BCR)
Mac OS wallet 6000 BCR            (+2000 BCR)

sorry barely on the forum these days !! i'll update

working on improving the stats engine some more to extract even more pertinent data and learning new ways to use it to get a better understanding of the anon user.

Thanks! 

Also, if anyone has any logos that they've made that they want included in the vote, let me know. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
The wallet is looking great.  I'm still waiting on two logos before I post them up for a vote.

Also, Bitcreditscc, can you update the bounty list on the OP?  I offered to double all the small bounties and add 50% to the large ones.

New Bounties would be:

Mining How to 400  BCR            (+200 BCR)
Voting How to 600  BCR            (+300 BCR)
MasterNode How to 1000 BCR   (+500 BCR)
Translations 600 BCR                (+300 BCR)
Completion of Wiki 6000 BCR    (+3000 BCR)
5 x p2pool 2000 BCR                (+1000 BCR)
Pool 7500 BCR                         (+2500 BCR)

Voting Code review 12000 BCR   (+6000 BCR)
MN code review 12000 BCR        (+6000 BCR)
Android Wallet 30 000 BCR         (+10000 BCR)
iOS Wallet 30 000 BCR               (+10000 BCR)
Mac OS wallet 6000 BCR            (+2000 BCR)

sorry barely on the forum these days !! i'll update

working on improving the stats engine some more to extract even more pertinent data and learning new ways to use it to get a better understanding of the anon user.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I just put the BCR i was planning to use for a 2nd masternode up for sale at 2000 sat on trex.

It's a fair price to anyone that wants in on the action.  

As a reminder, there is still a bounty to be had for creating BCR signatures!  Go get it!

Edit:  

Nevermind Tongue

I want my 2nd masternode at some point so I'm pulling the sell.

I will still sell it to someone if they REALLY want it.  Send me a DM with your offer.

lol too good ha ?  Cool

I just couldn't bring myself to do it lol.  I'm quite attached to my BCR. Tongue

trust me don't something serious is brewing here on par with dark/dash. not saying this in any way psychological

What do you mean "in any way psychological"?

I'm pretty sure there is a whale quietly swimming around accumulating coins Tongue

lol again.. I just hate to use word such as FUD or other lingo , psychological as opposed to really good software engineering, in my opinion it will last far beyond exchange price manipulations whale or otherwise

bounty just got better

are you going to pull out your wand yet or are you going to wait for a higher offer?

lmao
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The wallet is looking great.  I'm still waiting on two logos before I post them up for a vote.

Also, Bitcreditscc, can you update the bounty list on the OP?  I offered to double all the small bounties and add 50% to the large ones.

New Bounties would be:

Mining How to 400  BCR            (+200 BCR)
Voting How to 600  BCR            (+300 BCR)
MasterNode How to 1000 BCR   (+500 BCR)
Translations 600 BCR                (+300 BCR)
Completion of Wiki 6000 BCR    (+3000 BCR)
5 x p2pool 2000 BCR                (+1000 BCR)
Pool 7500 BCR                         (+2500 BCR)

Voting Code review 12000 BCR   (+6000 BCR)
MN code review 12000 BCR        (+6000 BCR)
Android Wallet 30 000 BCR         (+10000 BCR)
iOS Wallet 30 000 BCR               (+10000 BCR)
Mac OS wallet 6000 BCR            (+2000 BCR)
Unless something competitive comes, i may just award the bounty
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Purple and Blue themed signature:

Code:
[center][size=12pt][color=teal]        ◈◈[/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=blue][b]BANKNODES[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=blue][b]P2P LENDING[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=16pt][color=purple][b][u]BITCREDIT[/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=blue][b]BLOCKCHAIN BASED CREDIT SYSTEM[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size][/center]
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896133.0][size=10pt][b]OWN YOUR OWN BANKNODE OR START BUILDING YOUR CREDIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN NOW[/b][/size][/url][/center]

Black and gold themed signature:
Code:
[center][size=12pt][color=slategray]        [b]◈◈[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=black][b]BANKNODES[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=slategray][b]◈◈[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=black][b]P2P LENDING[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=slategray][b]◈◈[/b][/color][/size] [size=16pt][color=goldenrod][b][u]BITCREDIT[/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=slategray][b]◈◈[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=black][b]BLOCKCHAIN BASED CREDIT SYSTEM[/b][/color][/size] [size=12pt][color=black][b]◈◈[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896133.0][size=10pt][b]OWN YOUR OWN BANKNODE OR START BUILDING YOUR CREDIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN NOW[/b][/size][/url][/center]

legendary
Activity: 1274

This is as far as i can take it for now.

I am going back to the stats engine

Wow that's a night and day difference.

I think that looks AMAZING.

Thank you Crouton and bitcreditscc

This is as far as i can take it for now.

I am going back to the stats engine
Toolstripe looks far better without all the item padding.  Smiley

going to push a version in a few minutes
audio ping every time a tx came in would get old really quick  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Toolstripe looks far better without all the item padding.  Smiley

Work in progress
legendary
The boring part is going to be rooting out the individual styling in the .ui forms and making them rely on the stylesheet, though once that is done, we can then have a situation where users can pick a stylesheet at the start of every session.

Mostly all done at my end, I just suck at using git. What's wrong with rsync anyway?  Grin

Don't worry about the grey/orange folks, a few find/replace ops can change it all:

Subsidiary dialogs are all taken care of, eg:

Smiley

playing around with what you did, interesting possibilities. with style sheets and java , we could turn this into something really different.

The boring part is going to be rooting out the individual styling in the .ui forms and making them rely on the stylesheet, though once that is done, we can then have a situation where users can pick a stylesheet at the start of every session.
legendary
so then.....apparently we can make copious use of qss, java script and ui to make amazing interface. Seems we'll be having fun with this a lot in our spare time

If you're taking the piss you'll have to do better than that. I am thick skinned and relentless.   Tongue

Cheesy
Have moved all styling elements including the main window menu/toolbars and toolstripe into the stylesheet.qss file. Not finished yet but everything now in one place makes future theming very easy.

so then.....apparently we can make copious use of qss, java script and ui to make amazing interface. Seems we'll be having fun with this a lot in our spare time
legendary
Have moved all styling elements including the main window menu/toolbars and toolstripe into the stylesheet.qss file. Not finished yet but everything now in one place makes future theming very easy.

looking into it now

Bugger, just looked at the pull request I did and it didn't include the actual stylesheet. Joys of senility!

Uploaded it here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=28046410783817782264     (Can't wrangle with git right now.) 

Will post some pics later and see what people think.

looking into it now
legendary
This is far as i can take QT work for now. Looks less cluttered, but needs work.

i have included previous pulls form other community members so we have a clearer idea of how far we are.

I am switching back to base code, as we have only 8 days left to scheduled update.
Jump to: