Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 164. (Read 284527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
I just put the BCR i was planning to use for a 2nd masternode up for sale at 2000 sat on trex.

It's a fair price to anyone that wants in on the action.  

As a reminder, there is still a bounty to be had for creating BCR signatures!  Go get it!

Edit:  

Nevermind Tongue

I want my 2nd masternode at some point so I'm pulling the sell.

I will still sell it to someone if they REALLY want it.  Send me a DM with your offer.

lol too good ha ?  Cool

I just couldn't bring myself to do it lol.  I'm quite attached to my BCR. Tongue

trust me don't something serious is brewing here on par with dark/dash. not saying this in any way psychological

What do you mean "in any way psychological"?

I'm pretty sure there is a whale quietly swimming around accumulating coins Tongue

lol again.. I just hate to use word such as FUD or other lingo , psychological as opposed to really good software engineering, in my opinion it will last far beyond exchange price manipulations whale or otherwise
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I just put the BCR i was planning to use for a 2nd masternode up for sale at 2000 sat on trex.

As a reminder, there is still a bounty to be had for creating BCR signatures!  Go get it!

Edit:  

Nevermind Tongue

I will still sell it to someone if they REALLY want it.  Send me a DM with your offer.

lol too good ha ?  Cool

I just couldn't bring myself to do it lol.  I'm quite attached to my BCR. Tongue

trust me don't something serious is brewing here on par with dark/dash. not saying this in any way psychological

What do you mean "in any way psychological"?

I'm pretty sure there is a whale quietly swimming around accumulating coins Tongue
legendary

Edit:  

Nevermind Tongue

lol too good ha ?  Cool

legendary

Edit: 

Nevermind Tongue

I will still sell it to someone if they REALLY want it.  Send me a DM with your offer.

lol too good ha ?  Cool

I just couldn't bring myself to do it lol.  I'm quite attached to my BCR. Tongue

legendary

Edit: 

Nevermind Tongue

I will still sell it to someone if they REALLY want it.  Send me a DM with your offer.

lol too good ha ?  Cool
legendary

Edit: 

Nevermind Tongue

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
So I take it no one can help with the wallet crashing?

open an issue on th egit laying out your specific problems and how to reproduce them.
legendary

wallet is very very sophisticated trust me I have been doing this long... they are innovating ... stand by I only care in my narrow scope for bounty working really hard right now to make this happen

close but no cigar yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VwDwvlSJRk&hc_location=ufi
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
legendary
bounty for Mac OS wallet 4000 BCR reserved by q327K091

in no small part of the reason being because you quoted Thomas Jefferson on the top of the announcement

progress:

made one adjustment in the code that will apply uniformly across OS's (not just Mac)

hunting down issue with static library should be resolved soon
found the problem with voting... i think Smiley

all this progress in those areas, but i'm stuck on Bank balance retrieval for the stats engine Sad

i know the exact result i want, i have an idea how to get it....but the code is not cooperating.
legendary
Activity: 966
Paper wallet generator now with big enough labels to see and print the whole address/privkey, correct print icon, lovely grey background colour:

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
After exhaustive tests, maybe i have found out why we had clients that were getting stuck at 40000 during re-sync.

Smiley

I hope it's the same reason I keep getting this after constantly trying to sync up with the blockchain- always "9 days" of syncing to ago- no idea which block it stops at since the whole wallet freezes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/so4q7m1whtk9ini/Screenshot%202015-04-19%2014.10.08.png?dl=0

And then whenever I restart the wallet afterwards it resets to 5 weeks ago. Pretty irritating.
legendary
After exhaustive tests, maybe i have found out why we had clients that were getting stuck at 40000 during re-sync.

Smiley

Drum roll.........

Keep up the good work sir!

Smiley
Ah....it may be difficult to run a real BN off the small devices like r.pi

In upgrading the stats engine and working in the Bank related stuff... there is no way getting aroung the fact that you'll need to maintain a full address and transaction index. So a small device may be affected by storage requirements later as well as the R/W requirements. You'll need a reliable machine to run a timely and worthwhile service.
i got tired of c++ so i did something else today. If anyone is interested in a .pro file for QT pm me.

Is that for qmake / make instead of ./autogen.sh / ./configure ?

yup

Smiley Thought some people may appreciate the option.

If i get an hour or two i may try the add the option for switchable themes for the QT.
legendary
Activity: 966
i got tired of c++ so i did something else today. If anyone is interested in a .pro file for QT pm me.

Is that for qmake / make instead of ./autogen.sh / ./configure ?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm liking the way the bottom one is set up more.  Plenty of space to keep things spaced out and organized.
Jump to: