Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 200. (Read 284527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
what can Bank nodes do other than get weekly payments

cause liquidity squeezes. there will only be so many bank nodes operating, run by the few early adopters who got in early. These few bank nodes don't want competition, hence the 250k BCR requirement and the 6 month holding period.

As price increases, this will cause banknodes to be cost prohibitive and for existing bank nodes to price fix on their loans.

So much for quality service.

that was also my concern when i addressed it as so little bank nodes they can easily manipulate the market and cause more damage than good. its the same system we have now as the one with money has the say. having a small user become a node it will bring these rich ones back to earth. i did tell this to dev but he said he didnt want the risk of a scam by allowing small fee.

but a scam can be done by big guys too, no matter the expense as long as it reels in a profit

What the hell are you talking about? 
legendary

cause liquidity squeezes. there will only be so many bank nodes operating, run by the few early adopters who got in early. These few bank nodes don't want competition, hence the 250k BCR requirement and the 6 month holding period.

As price increases, this will cause banknodes to be cost prohibitive and for existing bank nodes to price fix on their loans.

I paid over 5 btc for my bank node.  It requires a serious financial commitment.  

A dash masternode costs 20btc...

Cost prohibitive to you doesn't mean cost prohibitive to everyone else.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

that was also my concern when i addressed it as so little bank nodes they can easily manipulate the market and cause more damage than good. its the same system we have now as the one with money has the say. having a small user become a node it will bring these rich ones back to earth. i did tell this to dev but he said he didnt want the risk of a scam by allowing small fee.

but a scam can be done by big guys too, no matter the expense as long as it reels in a profit
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
Do you have a whitepaper where i can read everything about the bank nodes, requirements how long it needs to be held what your trying to achieve thanks. my previous comments were based on what i read in thread i do still think i am right but like to be sure

Ah, not my forte. I have been asking community members to put together information, i have posted bounties and done all i can manage.

I can give you a short version, but tbh i'd rather a more experienced writer do a full write up.

So....

The premise is simple.... we now have tons of currencies, but no real financial tools and services. This is a huge gap that needs filling and i have decided to step up to the task and try making it a reality.

My goals in succession were as follows

1) Create a viable currency as a base currency for all transactions.

2) Integrate financial services and tools one at a time to meet industry demands

3) Introduce a consensus system that governs Blockchain Financial Institutions by way of democratic vote

4) Implement an Asset issuing facility on the blockchain that runs concurrently with BCR... meaning that people can issue stocks in their companies/ventures/banks right on the blockchain and transfer them as required.

5) Create a incubator for ideas, internal and external whose profits are brought into the BCR ecosphere  thereby proving funding, profit and enterprise for all participants.

there was a white paper, an abject failure because my ideas evolve daily and it just could not get across ideas I want to express.

ok i give my response based on what i know. correct me if i'm wrong.

your coin profits are more built on cutting supply thus pushing the price thus giving good returns. i am not sure if its true but you said youl need to hold nodes for 6 months. say someone has bought 250k nodes now coming to end of 6 months those shares are now worth 10k sats each. making it worth 25btc. that would mean 25btc dump coming. say they go to 100k making them worth 250btc. it can only go as high as a person is willing to pay it. now if someone buys 250k worth at 10k sats he would want to make a reasonable amount back weekly which is calculated to be 0.10-0.20btc right. now would that be worth it no. but you say supply will be cut and price will go high so profit is in the price moving higher if it doesn't no point.

now if price does move higher ofcourse those that hold will have higher stake but when that  6 months is over you have a huge amount to be dumped thus my reason for this not working as the price will stop climbing and then no one would want to be a node as the profit is to be made in the price movement.

before anyone says i am fudding, i am not. i am trying to understand the business model and hope it clears up for me.
legendary
With just 6 000 000 coins in circulation there can only be 24 bank nodes. Seems not many?

That's on purpose.  

A bank node can generate significant income, but requires a dedicated user to operate.

The purpose isn't to have 1,000 crappy banks with no capital.  

There will be a handful of banks to begin with and later on, maybe 100's.  This insures quality services.
legendary
Activity: 966
With just 6 000 000 coins in circulation there can only be 24 bank nodes. Seems not many?

More reward per BN.  Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
"networkhashps" : 12570

it was 6 hours ago:

"networkhashps" : 6058

Shocked
it have gone from 5000-8000 the past days to 12000 and the diff is up alot, its getting harder to find blocks,

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 966
So there are masternodes and bank nodes? Or just bank nodes which require 250k?
The latter.
Activity: 471
So there are masternodes and bank nodes? Or just bank nodes which require 250k?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
"networkhashps" : 12570

it was 6 hours ago:

"networkhashps" : 6058

Shocked
Activity: 322
And ...  I think that we are on the run for 4000 sat !!!
legendary
Activity: 1092

Someone submitted another variant of this logo a few pages back.

I just played around with it a bit because I really liked the design.

I usually scoff at logo talk but this one is awesome IMO. The other logo ideas are just variants of other coins. If BitCredit is going to be different it needs a different kind of logo than the other cryptos.
JL
Agree with that !!!

Yeah I think the way Litecoincollector integrated the c to make a B is brilliant.

Thanks man, much appreciated!
legendary

I usually scoff at logo talk but this one is awesome IMO. The other logo ideas are just variants of other coins. If BitCredit is going to be different it needs a different kind of logo than the other cryptos.
JL
Agree with that !!!

Yeah I think the way Litecoincollector integrated the c to make a B is brilliant.
Activity: 283
Does the main dev have to keep saying "buy buy buy guys because it's so cheap"? Don't get me wrong but it looks like you trying to pump it.

Ah... There is a time for mature thinking, there is a time for excitement, there is a time for childish play too  Smiley
The same guy (the developer) said, "maybe it's better that way, don't overhype it at that stage" when BCR sold in the range of 100 to 170 satoshis.

JL
Agree with that !!!
Activity: 462

JL
legendary
Ok guys, here is a logo design in black, gold and purple.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers.

I do like the design of the one on the right the most.  I think the 3-d aspect makes it pop.

What if it had some sort of metal overlay with rivets?  Just an idea.  Keep up the good work.

All those who have been providing support and answering questions in my absence, I have set aside 20K BCR for your compensation. Thank you for your efforts, i will see to it that our appreciation is properly expressed.

Sweet  Roll Eyes
Jump to: