Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 201. (Read 284527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i think there will be a correction to 1k again before the big release.

No corrections in a market like this.  The coin is cheap, even at these prices.  People are catching on one by one.
legendary
Ok guys, here is a logo design in black, gold and purple.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers.

I think you're on to something with the design, but I don't like those color schemes.  Maybe a black/blue or black/purple?

What does everyone else think?
legendary
Does the main dev have to keep saying "buy buy buy guys because it's so cheap"? Don't get me wrong but it looks like you trying to pump it.

The main dev purhased coins from the market like everyone else to run a banknode.  I'm sure he paid significantly more than he was expecting for it.

All he is saying is that there isn't much available out there, so if you would like to have your own banknode, buy now or pay more later.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Ok guys, here is a logo design in black, gold and purple.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers.

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I am trying to clean up a version from yesterday so i can give a preview of the messaging functions. If i can finish, i will make a windows version for testing today.
Does the main dev have to keep saying "buy buy buy guys because it's so cheap"? Don't get me wrong but it looks like you trying to pump it.

Thing i have noticed on these forums, is that once a project is in full swing, you get a lot of trolls and fudsters. When that starts happening, i can credibly say that i encouraged buying right up to the last day. I'd rather be on the safe side and be able to say with a clear conscience that adequate warning was given. 

Call it pre-empting FUD.

haha...btw...what is left to pump now? 56K BCR.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
All those who have been providing support and answering questions in my absence, I have set aside 20K BCR for your compensation. Thank you for your efforts, i will see to it that our appreciation is properly expressed.
So is the idea that the Bank Node can be group purchased still an idea?

I don't think there's a simple/trustless way of doing it yet but just like with DRK there will be share schemes. I'll probably be running a joint BN with 10% stakes available. Been doing it with DRK MNs for 9 months without any problems.  Smiley

Great opportunity fro me to give a lesson in how to leverage a bank.

Say i am Big Daddy BCR and i have two Bank nodes. I can sell the first to a group of users who want to co-fund one.

Say it has 10 shares and i want to make a 10% profit.

So that means i sell my node @ 275K.

each buyer will pay me 27.5K for a share of the node.

My profit is 25K.

Someone with loads of BTC can buy 5 nodes worth...wait a while then sell as high as 15% profit. They'll have half what they need to host another node already.

Study the system and find business opportunities.

After the network stabilizes, i am going to show you how you can use a bank to bring in money from other currencies.

Wishful thinking. Let me reiterate my earlier warning:

2 more BTC in buys and there will be nothing left below 10000 sats. If you have any hopes at all of running a node, i strongly suggest you stock up on coins now. lost opportunities never present themselves again in this industry. 

A piece of advice to those who would pay attention.... people who procrastinated and didn't buy, or sold at sub 100 satoshi, are regretting now.

Those who procrastinated and didn't buy, or sold at sub 1000 satoshi, are regretting now.

I'd rather not be bothered in future by those who procrastinate, don't buy, or panic and sell at sub 10000 satoshi... they will regret it.

There are now only 60 K BCR left at below 10000 sats. I got my remaining 30K early this morning, i'm a happy and relieved man.
Do you have a whitepaper where i can read everything about the bank nodes, requirements how long it needs to be held what your trying to achieve thanks. my previous comments were based on what i read in thread i do still think i am right but like to be sure

Ah, not my forte. I have been asking community members to put together information, i have posted bounties and done all i can manage.

I can give you a short version, but tbh i'd rather a more experienced writer do a full write up.

So....

The premise is simple.... we now have tons of currencies, but no real financial tools and services. This is a huge gap that needs filling and i have decided to step up to the task and try making it a reality.

My goals in succession were as follows

1) Create a viable currency as a base currency for all transactions.

2) Integrate financial services and tools one at a time to meet industry demands

3) Introduce a consensus system that governs Blockchain Financial Institutions by way of democratic vote

4) Implement an Asset issuing facility on the blockchain that runs concurrently with BCR... meaning that people can issue stocks in their companies/ventures/banks right on the blockchain and transfer them as required.

5) Create a incubator for ideas, internal and external whose profits are brought into the BCR ecosphere  thereby proving funding, profit and enterprise for all participants.

there was a white paper, an abject failure because my ideas evolve daily and it just could not get across ideas I want to express.
legendary
Activity: 966

I don't think there's a simple/trustless way of doing it yet but just like with DRK there will be share schemes. I'll probably be running a joint BN with 10% stakes available. Been doing it with DRK MNs for 9 months without any problems.  Smiley
Activity: 322
someone have some addnode lines ?

cannot sync past block 40000 for some reason in linux

Better ...

For those who don't want to wait or they have problems synchronizing, I put here https://mega.co.nz/#!ftNxxCJQ!i4luaVxOn5OMqy0iPeV_l_CijY7oj-wQd8WC7L1rqHo the blockchain at height 71225.

TO be put in %appdata%\Bitcredit directory.

In linux case, to be put in "~/.bitcredit"
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
someone have some addnode lines ?

cannot sync past block 40000 for some reason in linux
legendary
Activity: 1400

Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1059
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
Do you have a whitepaper where i can read everything about the bank nodes, requirements how long it needs to be held what your trying to achieve thanks. my previous comments were based on what i read in thread i do still think i am right but like to be sure
Jump to: