Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 197. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
So if the coin has working anon, instant tranactions, we assume the adoption will start and then maybe someone will want to borrow some coins from a bank node, right? How is that going to work? Am I going to give you my personal details before you give me the loan? Just trying to get my head around this.

very interesting, thanks for switching to more important concepts.

ok...so you want a loan in the brick and mortar world , you go to your bank, they know you, your income and your debts. They know your age and how long you will likely be employed. using this and other factors like # of beneficiaries and health, they can judge how likely a good candidate you are.

I figured out a way to do it using the blockchain. Your income, is equivalent to the number of incoming coins/ period of activity.
Your Age is how long you have been using the blockchain.
Your spending habits are == number of incoming tx/outgoing tx
Your save ratio is Current balance/total income. Spend ratio is also used.
your tx frequency is the number of transactions / overall chain transactions

i can extract this and more from your activity on the chain, this is how we calculate your trust score,  later your credit score will use this and extra data gained from how you relate and work with Bank nodes.

this data is used and then figures are presented to the BN owner

1) your trust rating
2) your credit rating
3) suggested maximums of Loan/insurance
4) recommended action.

like isaid , it's all very rudimentary but with time, i will perfect it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do you mean the two guys, ONLY TWO guys who donated 0.31 BTC to help keep the pools and websites online? Do you mean the others who have constantly talked with me and helped me craft my ideas?

Speaking of that, let's put another 0.2 BTC for support.
Who join me ?  Roll Eyes

https://blockchain.info/tx/8f033fb25a065adb5d6252f8a91f4cf7163e3c8dc9f104d45ae10d1c84dba353

https://blockchain.info/address/1NFPKQdfigWdfGwZmhSZKomvoUYvJWUqW9

Did you know....that i love it when you guys help us out....

immediate results of your efforts....our website is back!!!!!

http://bitcredits.website/

Glad to help !  Wink

Do you mean the two guys, ONLY TWO guys who donated 0.31 BTC to help keep the pools and websites online? Do you mean the others who have constantly talked with me and helped me craft my ideas?

Who join me ?  Roll Eyes

https://blockchain.info/tx/8f033fb25a065adb5d6252f8a91f4cf7163e3c8dc9f104d45ae10d1c84dba353

Did you know....that i love it when you guys help us out....

immediate results of your efforts....our website is back!!!!!

http://bitcredits.website/
Activity: 471
So if the coin has working anon, instant tranactions, we assume the adoption will start and then maybe someone will want to borrow some coins from a bank node, right? How is that going to work? Am I going to give you my personal details before you give me the loan? Just trying to get my head around this.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
found this http://digitalcurrencyinvestors.com/2015/03/bitcredit/

busting throught the roof today other forums picking it up. dev did you create this
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Someone just listed 30k for grabs at 5k satoshi.  Might be a good chance for a bank to build it's reserves.
there will never be a real situation where the market has no coins for sale. it's just not possible, that line of reasoning is flawed.
legendary
I will when the banknodes go live in a couple of days. 

I think a lot of people will pitch in when this happens.
Activity: 322

Who join me ?  Roll Eyes

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
fud when i sold lol
legendary
why can't we sit back and enjoy the rise

Abba Zabba, you my only friend.  Grin
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Beautiful.  Funny how some things fly under the radar for so long.

i got dumped at few at 300 totally forgot about them. really wish i took it seriously i need more buy orders.
legendary

Beautiful.  Funny how some things fly under the radar for so long.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
why can't we sit back and enjoy the rise
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
sent you a PM
if you were half serious, you would not skip between credit system and the node system, while they work hand in hand, their purpose is different. each BN owner is in charge of how they handle their lending practices, the fact that you do not realize that means you have no idea how this really works.
Activity: 616
conclusion i can't see it working.

my approach is far fairer and less manipulative

been working on it for over 3 months now.

i was more interested in the credit system but it seem like the credit system is for the nodes.

my credit system would have been for anyone.

the whole purpose of it would be to provide loans to anyone as long you fit the requirement of the lender. the lender then uses the credit system to assess whether or not he should lend.

now to make use of the coin there are many factors to giving a credit score, like how many coins you hold in your wallet daily, how much you spend previous loans etc. you can then increase loan requests by providing details of yourself. this creates a profile and by creating a score on spending encourages the user to use the coin for their personal spending thus fulfilling the purpose of being a alternative currency.

ofcourse scams are gonna happen so to reduce this and effort in stopping them the best thing is to make lenders work hard to build a profile. increasing the fee will not help as scammers will pay $100, $1million if they have too as long as it turns them a profit so fee does not matter.

have 5 tiers where you can only lend max in each level then depending on history they move up a level. each level is hard and therefore they wouldn't want to scam as it wouldn't be worth it. you can require them to hold x amount as escrow too.

you can move up levels by providing details of yourself.

building a successful credit system is what i am trying to create and i saw this coin thinking it could do the same.

Show me five lines of code that prove you have done a single thing let alone a work in progress.

If you really have something like that being created PM me, Id be interested but i live in the moment as this is actually a coin that i can see working il put my money here. do not have a node but enjoying this rise

take me higher
legendary

i was more interested in the credit system but it seem like the credit system is for the nodes.

the whole purpose of it would be to provide loans to anyone as long you fit the requirement of the lender. the lender then uses the credit system to assess whether or not he should lend.

now to make use of the coin there are many factors to giving a credit score, like how many coins you hold in your wallet daily, how much you spend previous loans etc. you can then increase loan requests by providing details of yourself. this creates a profile and by creating a score on spending encourages the user to use the coin for their personal spending thus fulfilling the purpose of being a alternative currency.

ofcourse scams are gonna happen so to reduce this and effort in stopping them the best thing is to make lenders work hard to build a profile. increasing the fee will not help as scammers will pay $100, $1million if they have too as long as it turns them a profit so fee does not matter.

have 5 tiers where you can only lend max in each level then depending on history they move up a level. each level is hard and therefore they wouldn't want to scam as it wouldn't be worth it. you can require them to hold x amount as escrow too.

building a successful credit system is what i am trying to create and i saw this coin thinking it could do the same.

No one cares.  If you want to talk about your credit system, open your own thread.
Activity: 555
anyway its no point its your coin do what you wish, do not take it as fud its the same concern i addressed when it was at 400sats. ive not changed it. good luck with your coin. as far as investors are concerned you can profit given the supply being dried youl see what happens

Show me five lines of code that prove you have done a single thing let alone a work in progress.
Jump to: