Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 228. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Any reason why this line is commented out? https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/blob/master/src/rpcmining.cpp#L413

Breaking getwork perhaps?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I'm thinking of putting up a BTC bounty to take some of the load off. This will give me time to redesign the secure communication with banking nodes. IRC was a complete waste of time

Cry

All that code down the toilet.

But at least i know that using secure messaging will provide a layer of security and prevent false loan claims or grant redeeming.
mining diff is up 10x since yesterday

Yeah i noticed, but for some reason people are selling low.

Because some people have gpu getwork optimized miners for momentum.

Difficulty is up around 250, it is possible that one person now has one running on network (or a lot of other cpus joined is possible).

Seems the time is coming that we need to get a working gpu miner out for this coin or else as diff goes up FUD will start to spread, based on uncertainty of the fairness in the mining process.  I searched but could find no working getwork miner for this algo.  The only momentum miner i could find, that implemented getwork, returned invalid shares.

If we cant get a getwork miner then maybe a pool in the near term is needed if only to stabilize the threat that a small group of people with GPUs will dump all coins.

I am chasing both options, my workload is huge so i am also looking for people to take care of the smaller tasks. We may have a pool soon.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Difficulty is up around 250, it is possible that one person now has one running on network (or a lot of other cpus joined is possible).

Seems the time is coming that we need to get a working gpu miner out for this coin or else as diff goes up FUD will start to spread, based on uncertainty of the fairness in the mining process.  I searched but could find no working getwork miner for this algo.  The only momentum miner i could find, that implemented getwork, returned invalid shares.

If we cant get a getwork miner then maybe a pool in the near term is needed if only to stabilize the threat that a small group of people with GPUs will dump all coins.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Anyone selling below 0.0002 is making losses

~just sayin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ Bitcreditscc

I keep getting this error an the wallet closes. (Sorry don't know how to embed pic).

http://s21.postimg.org/y799b7epj/message.png

I am using the version  0.30.07 and did not have issues with the other wallets. Also on Windows 7 64 bit.

Hi
I'm sorry you are having problems. Let's run through a quick check list just to narrow down the issue.

x64 Windows - Check
0.30.07 - Check
Backup all data to separate folder -- pending
Start client with -reindex flag--pending
Redownload Block chain -- pending

Please do the three and let me know what happens.

Sorry to ask but how do I start it with the --reindex?

Start wallet then type that in the console?

Start command line interface

cd /path/to/your/data/folder/

bitcredit-qt.exe -reindex

Ok, thanks.

It is really late here so I'll do it in the morning.
@ Bitcreditscc

I keep getting this error an the wallet closes. (Sorry don't know how to embed pic).

I am using the version  0.30.07 and did not have issues with the other wallets. Also on Windows 7 64 bit.

Hi
I'm sorry you are having problems. Let's run through a quick check list just to narrow down the issue.

x64 Windows - Check
0.30.07 - Check

Start command line interface

cd /path/to/your/data/folder/

bitcredit-qt.exe -reindex

legendary
@ Bitcreditscc

Hi

x64 Windows - Check
0.30.07 - Check

@ Bitcreditscc

Hi

x64 Windows - Check
0.30.07 - Check

Any advice on how to compile this with static linked libs.
I have it working on a Debian development server... but I need to move binaries to a CentOS based system... and don't want to try and build an appropriate development setup on them.

Thanks.

Let me investigate the issue and get back to you later today.
legendary
@ Bitcreditscc

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Any advice on how to compile this with static linked libs.
I have it working on a Debian development server... but I need to move binaries to a CentOS based system... and don't want to try and build an appropriate development setup on them.

Thanks.
Update :- Spent the day working on GUi issue and touched a little on the Statistics engine

Managed to get this far but i cant seem to get the API calls rights for the data. Mean while the code will be there , i will just hide this page.

Banking

Very irritated by the above so i am taking a break to get my head straight, however some of the information that was being displayed has been removed for a cleaner look.

Did you know ?

Bitcredits allows you to print paper wallets while your client is running.
I don't want to build the QT wallet, anyway I figured it out and it WAS on your end, the build script does not check the autoconf version so it exists with an obscure error such as the above, I built autoconf from source and I managed to compile it.
There's a directory listing of build-aux/m4 in my initial post. I'm on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

ah....12.04 LTS huh?

Yeah, something is wrong on your end. You may not be average joe, but fact is a lot of people have already complied from source with ease I just did so right now to test again.

Lets go through the process one step at a time ok?

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

Don't discount anything, just do it

Well glad we got that straight, some of us just install autoconf from the store.

Welcome to Bitcredit. You are just in time for the stat engine public Beta.
I don't want to build the QT wallet, anyway I figured it out and it WAS on your end, the build script does not check the autoconf version so it exists with an obscure error such as the above, I built autoconf from source and I managed to compile it.
There's a directory listing of build-aux/m4 in my initial post. I'm on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

ah....12.04 LTS huh?

Yeah, something is wrong on your end. You may not be average joe, but fact is a lot of people have already complied from source with ease I just did so right now to test again.

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

ah....12.04 LTS huh?

Code:

Jump to: