Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 23. (Read 284491 times)

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
Can anyone explain a little about the new asset system being developed, what type of thing/s can be assets and just generally how the system will work?

Here's an attempt to give a very simple explanation.
The asset system is based on "colored coins". That means
that an amount of coin is assigned with a "color marker" that distinguishes
it from "unmarked/colored" coins. It appears as a special coin amount
to a color-enabled wallet.  

Now you can link that color marker to a resource, say a contract on web that
says that "I will redeem these colored coins for X amount of Bitcredits after date Y".
The marked coins are thus linked to a future promise of some kind, and so they
become a true asset that can be transferred and traded. See https://www.coinprism.com/
for examples that use the same asset protocol.

This is the most primitive use of colored coins, actually there is no end to their
uses. It is the gateway to 2.0 cryptocoins. All kinds of smart contracts are in theory possible.
Unfortunately there are only few guides and tutorials available and many of them short, dense and
technical. Perhaps this community will popularize their use and bring it to the
masses?

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
i did ask polo cryptopia cryptsy all on the coin to be added.
maybe the other active users did as well, when was asked to do so.

why another slack channel with password needed to chat on the coin's progress, this channel is pwd protected, private.
now i have not yet got access to that channel, i did read has not got to be my real email address.

my email here is not secret,

and now two wallets giving stuck blocks again,  am waiting on that wallet, could you provide a newer bootstrap, since the latest one at post 4147 i guess,

i always even in new empty wallets have got to do reconsiderblock or so a few times, this not good right, thanks again dear bit..

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
bitcreditscc, hi there,
chainz has diff. block then the site  http://bitcreditsp2pool.website:3001/

then again every one got another higher version . 6  where to get that one.

thanks again, wanna asset all i can to get me started..

We just finished discussing the situation in slack, i'm sure you've noticed the most active members post lest here these days. A temporary fix is already on the master branch on github and i am now trying to build a windows version rc with support for assets.
bitcreditscc, hi there,
chainz has diff. block then the site  http://bitcreditsp2pool.website:3001/

then again every one got another higher version . 6  where to get that one.

thanks again, wanna asset all i can to get me started..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Can anyone explain a little about the new asset system being developed, what type of thing/s can be assets and just generally how the system will work?
asset system should work like normal color coin implementations. last i heard in slack, it is slated to cost 50,000 (burned) BCR to issue an asset, assets may be restircted to being issued by basenodes (which would require 50,000 collateral for the basenode as usual, and another 50,000 to burn to make the asset). 50,000 may be a little steep so who knows what the price will be im sure its up for discussion. it will be available in wallet, and will likely take a while before it looks like a counterparty or nxt asset system. so think of something youd like to issue assets for and you'll be able to use BCR wallet in the future to issue/regulate that.
the other thing nearing completion in development is p2p lending will be backed by basenodes holding 50,000-1million BCR which will lend to addresses on the network which based on risk factors drawn up through the requesting address history.

Im sure someone else can say more about assets and how they will look in wallet
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Anyone is welcome to monitor the Escrow Address  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/address.dws?5qH4yHaaaRuX1qKCZdUHXNJdesssNQcUct.htm
it was stated here a few days short of a year ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10107816
and it contains the 6 MIL remaining form the premine. and it is where any major sale of coins from the dev would come from.

Unless you see something from here move it is not the premine for sale on bittrex. any hint otherwise is undesirable FUD.
currently negotiating sale of part of the premine with an eye towards accelerating the development pace.

In the interest of disclosure can you tell us the price the 3.5Mil was sold at?

No sale has been made yet, we are still negotiating. When it goes through , i'll let you know.

"disclosure" is not a word we use around these part, everything is open so we never need to "disclose" anything, you can participate in the negotiations if you feel you have something to add. for a more complete picture of the daily goings on, you would best served by joining the slack channel, you are also more likely to get instant answers and help there, as well as previews and rcs' that sometimes don't make it to the thread.
Activity: 799
currently negotiating sale of part of the premine with an eye towards accelerating the development pace.

In the interest of disclosure can you tell us the price the 3.5Mil was sold at?
Activity: 736
Merit: 500

80% done , users can actually issue assets already.

SO after the next major update, we may hold back p2p lending and first approach as many companies and start-ups as we can and try to get them to hop aboard and issue assets.

A fully working version is going to be submitted for review soon
Nice going Smiley
Project is getting more and more interesting.
Time to get some more i guess.
Anyone interested in selling/trading some OTC?

IW
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

who's buying all them bitcredit out of the big pile.
like was 3.5 million or so. now only again 870k
nice job btw..

it can also be said why would someone sell 3.5million

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
nice job btw..

it can also be said why would someone sell 3.5million
We really need someone to look into a more presentable GUI   Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1288
nice job btw..

I wish it was me, I'm out of BTC though.

Anyone with half an I.Q. can see this is a cut above the rest.

80% done , users can actually issue assets already.

SO after the next major update, we may hold back p2p lending and first approach as many companies and start-ups as we can and try to get them to hop aboard and issue assets.

A fully working version is going to be submitted for review soon
nice job btw..
legendary
Activity: 1274
I said FUCK YOU. Need bold version? Don't answer.

Btw... I just LOVE crashing your shitty ass server by requesting it load the thousands of inputs/outputs associated with my 8-bit address.

Probably why you took the richlist offline.  LOL

The jokes on you buddy.  I've ruined you before and will do so again.  And again.  And again.

As you said earlier though, this is the BCR thread.  So move along please.\

I recommend all who are capable to leave negative feedback for 8-bit-party.  I mercifully removed mine from earlier but will be adding it back along with plenty of references.  Scam-dev.  Lied to community about his coding ability to prop the market up.  Fuds other coins.  Raging temper.

I'm glad we are friends again.  I've missed you.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Bla bla bla... who cares?
It's BITCREDITS thread, go elsewhere.

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I said FUCK YOU. Need bold version? Don't answer.

Pages:
Jump to: