Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 45. (Read 284526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
development has not been stalled, it may not be the perfect time for more exchanges but we should have as many hands on deck for making decisions impacting the next wave of development. anyone who joins to help make decisions now will be a great asset to the community during the next push to expand the community.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
why are we so fixed on getting on another exchange. especially c-cex or yobit. bittrex is really the main one. poloniex is cool too but not expecting them to add it. what are the plans now for getting development moving again
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
we can go after c-cex to get added to their vote (or added), we can make noise in poloniex twitter or trollbox, someone can contact yobit.
I submitted a request and inquired in polo trollbox, I tweeted cryptsy and poloniex and c-cex today.

I will do the same
legendary
Forget-about-it
we can go after c-cex to get added to their vote (or added), we can make noise in poloniex twitter or trollbox, someone can contact yobit.
I submitted a request and inquired in polo trollbox, I tweeted cryptsy and poloniex and c-cex today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Once again can everyone please send a message t their favorite exchange and try get us listed.
sent another coin request to poloniex who also acknowledged they have a request pending already.

do we have a fancy name for the mining protocol process of needing 50k bcr and not mining consecutive blocks?

Bpow - backed proof of work
mabpow - momentum asset backed proof of work
bnbm banknode backed mining

these arent to catchy, anyone thoughts?

Co-operative proof of work (once we start using the 20/40 block rule)

Post a link to the poloniex request and let's have everyone push on it.

Anyone use cryptsy?

Better than nothing but now it's like going to graveyard of coins with barely any withdrawal executed on exchange side, I strongly recommend to avoid them, almost all of coins withrawal delayed for many days, endless wallet maintanances ...

Ok, but we'd want to be there when they figure out their issues right?

I think they should start delisting some things.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Once again can everyone please send a message t their favorite exchange and try get us listed.
sent another coin request to poloniex who also acknowledged they have a request pending already.

do we have a fancy name for the mining protocol process of needing 50k bcr and not mining consecutive blocks?

Anyone use cryptsy?

Better than nothing but now it's like going to graveyard of coins with barely any withdrawal executed on exchange side, I strongly recommend to avoid them, almost all of coins withrawal delayed for many days, endless wallet maintanances ...
legendary
Forget-about-it

Anyone use cryptsy?

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
as the developer it would help to have you put out a request there. but oldmankidd (mod on poloniex) says its not like voting so subsequent requests arent meant to increase likelihood of addition.

Anyone use cryptsy?
legendary
Forget-about-it

resync is being incredibly slow ~ 100K blocks
does the p2p need a fresh sync for the database to propagate correctly? or will it work new wallet on existing datadirectory info.

Also@bitcreditscc, sounds like you did some math that i didnt do when i put forward the auction idea. I think its great that someone offered the 10btc for the 6 mil (price 166sat/BCR) you were looking for. I personally feel like the community are going to want more $ in the future to take care of other tasks/development.

so you can sell it off and get the outsourced development started then use future bids to finance webwallets or phone wallets or marketing etc.

or we can crowdsource some of the 6 mil and inflate its price with per block coinbase reward incentives to try and cover 10btc.

also great idea to stretch out the bid payments for the whole day instead of winning 6000 bcr in 1 block, someone would get 6.66 per block for the days worth of blocks (900)

It needs a fresh sync, it's a real time DB.

I think it's time we put up final proposals and vote on them such that the policy can be included in the upcoming update.
legendary
Forget-about-it
does the p2p need a fresh sync for the database to propagate correctly? or will it work new wallet on existing datadirectory info.

Also@bitcreditscc, sounds like you did some math that i didnt do when i put forward the auction idea. I think its great that someone offered the 10btc for the 6 mil (price 166sat/BCR) you were looking for. I personally feel like the community are going to want more $ in the future to take care of other tasks/development.

so you can sell it off and get the outsourced development started then use future bids to finance webwallets or phone wallets or marketing etc.

or we can crowdsource some of the 6 mil and inflate its price with per block coinbase reward incentives to try and cover 10btc.

also great idea to stretch out the bid payments for the whole day instead of winning 6000 bcr in 1 block, someone would get 6.66 per block for the days worth of blocks (900)
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Activity: 616

its sometimes a good and bad thing to have a user own a lot. really depends on his intentions. i think 27% not  a big deal something like 40-50% is bad. given our situation can we really raise even 10btc. if people are only placing 0.71btc buy orders currently on trex the likely hood of raising funds is not high.

just keep all options open it not hard owning 27% at these levels. IMHO

I am trying to push the idea of investing in BCR the network, not the token. Many people may not realize....but it's shareholding that makes people regular profit. What do you think of my proposal?

a investor will always look at making more gains and its true the token will give better gains and so will your proposal but id rather have the user give 10 btc then sell whenever that way story ends there. your proposal has too much benefits to raise little amount of btc. you can say you might get more but you would have had better chances if your coin was new. i do agree with others that the buy section on bittrex will make it very difficult to raise funds.

i would invest but i can pick it up cheaper than what the user offering 10 btc is offering and as your coin is not new and has seen lots of developments for me 10 btc would be a risk to invest considering current investor sentiment. its a shame really your top dev. i could probably offer some btc but in your proposal the ico structure is where user's get a % on how much they have invested meaning the buy price would rise.

proposal is good but too good and it shows desperation i mean no offence.

to conclude great proposal unnecessary if someone is willing to offer the amount of btc you need. don't matter if he holds 27% someone has 2million coins on bittrex should we panic. if the coin has use we survive any dump. it would hurt to see this fail. i could possibly donate about 4btc if needed but not final as may not be willing to pay that price the user is paying. i can surely let you know after black friday is over. some much offers think i need to close my eth short early

its sometimes a good and bad thing to have a user own a lot. really depends on his intentions. i think 27% not  a big deal something like 40-50% is bad. given our situation can we really raise even 10btc. if people are only placing 0.71btc buy orders currently on trex the likely hood of raising funds is not high.

I am trying to push the idea of investing in BCR the network, not the token. Many people may not realize....but it's shareholding that makes people regular profit. What do you think of my proposal?

ttoo generous?
Activity: 616
There is a user who has offered 10 BTC for the whole 6 M in escrow.

Thoughts ?

I am against it, but it would be unfair for me to not tell you all.

I prefer the comprehensive options we are discussing that spread the rewards over time.

Speaking of which : Refined Proposal 10 BTC Target

2 M BCR upfront, divided among donators.

4 Months @ 10% of emissions and perpetual 0.5 % afterwards ie 540K and then 22.x BCR per day until the sun explodes.

Perpetual 0.1 % of all shares issued by any and all entities on the blockchain.

This is an agreement enforced by code and so no matter the price fluctuations, donators will receive their funds.

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
How do I use the backup folder in the appdata/roaming.

Wallet.dat got corrupted. I tried the -salvagewallet but it does not work.

For example copy wallet.dat.2015-06-23-08.20 to main folder, move your corrupted wallet somewhere else, change a name to wallet.dat, most of corruption is from copying wallet.dat when it's used, sometimes bitcredit-qt process is still in used after badly closed wallet (mostly when some visual errors occour).
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
How do I use the backup folder in the appdata/roaming.

Wallet.dat got corrupted. I tried the -salvagewallet but it does not work.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Thoughts ?

I prefer the comprehensive options we are discussing that spread the rewards over time.

Maybe then you can sell some of them.

Keep your options open since you can use some BTC to further the development of the project.

Thoughts ?

Speaking of which : Refined Proposal 10 BTC Target

2 M BCR upfront, divided among donators.

4 Months @ 10% of emissions and perpetual 0.5 % afterwards ie 540K and then 22.x BCR per day until the sun explodes.

Perpetual 0.1 % of all shares issued by any and all entities on the blockchain.

This is an agreement enforced by code and so no matter the price fluctuations, donators will receive their funds.
Pages:
Jump to: