Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 48. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
There is still a lkot of work to be done, but things are starting to take shape. Many may ask what happened to colored coins.... well, we need about 10 BTC to make that a reality.... so yeah....

so you're asking 32225 us dollars (based on the usd/btc data of the time of the post) to make the colored coin? are we sure that is the exact amount or is just an approximation of how much is needed?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
For the curious ones , i have pushed some code that includes the new embedded sqlite Db which will be used in our relational schema. Please note that the included tables it creates and populates are simply for testing now and we will expand on that starting now.

The database is important because it keeps that data of the whole chain in a relational model and maintains a highlight of each ChainIDs' activity. This is what we use to calculate your credit and trust ratings which in turn affect the recomended actions service providers will take when you are using their services.

P2PLending Example(since it will be the first)

If you have average ratings, not a founder, not blacklisted and have no supporting votes from trusted BNs. The recommendation will be to loan you the very minimum.

On the other hand if you hit all the right markers and have high ratings, you will get a better recommendation. One thing i am still mulling is ChainID registration. The idea being that if say we had better price and someone requested a loan that is above the "safe ceiling" ie above recommendation, and the service provider decides to take a gamble, we could have a system where a user can "register" a ChainID on the network and attach an encrypted real world ID to it's metadata , whose key can be attached to encrypted messages sent when requesting a loan above a certain threshold. This would provide a level of comfort to the service provider and begin to fit in with the legal frameworks of some nations. More on this later, feel free to comment.

Similarly BNs will be ranked based on the above, advertised balance, time online and other factors which will affect if it gets into the recommended services list.

There is still a lkot of work to be done, but things are starting to take shape. Many may ask what happened to colored coins.... well, we need about 10 BTC to make that a reality.... so yeah....

1. i don't think that posting the whole blockchain on the ufficial website could be considered mirror
2. how much is the size at the moment? (i'm on the phone so i can't check well some websites)

1. it's not the official website
2. I've updated the posts, it's 186MB archived

Nothing stops you to mirror elsewhere.

1. i didn’t noticed before that the website wasn't ufficial
2. i'm surprised of the size because i was worried that the server that hosts the website couldn't handle it
3. i know that nothing stops anyway from making mirrors of the files
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Bootstrap @252117

Bitcredit252117.7z - 186MB.................

Back in sync, thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

1. i don't think that posting the whole blockchain on the ufficial website could be considered mirror
2. how much is the size at the moment? (i'm on the phone so i can't check well some websites)

1. it's not the official website
2. I've updated the posts, it's 186MB archived

Nothing stops you to mirror elsewhere.

2. i suggest you make at least a mirror link of the file on some other website because if mega goes down (ex: maintenance) downloading the bootstrap will be impossible

http://bitcredits.pw/downloads/win/Bitcredit252117.7z

2. i suggest you make at least a mirror link of the file on some other website because if mega goes down (ex: maintenance) downloading the bootstrap will be impossible

Bitcredit252117.7z - 186MB
http://bitcredits.pw/downloads/win/Bitcredit252117.7z

1. you noticed there is already another link for the bootstrap and is just some post before of your?
legendary
stuck on 251860 while the chain is moving fine currently @ 252032

I'm using v0.30.17.8-be4f2d1-dirty from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12693124

Tried everything i could think of including a vps to see if the deal was my isp but no luck.
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
****FORGOT TO MENTION*****

I used electrum.... maybe that's why?
Please make sure the priv key you are importing is the one for that specific address. I haven't tried electrum, but if the priv key is in a different format , you'll need to convert it. I'll take a look as well. Can you post the address Bitcredit gives you after you import the key?  The coins were definitely sent.

well that's the thing.. it's not like other wallets.. I have no clue where to see my receiving address and I've clicked everything....

Well if the key is correct , you still have to convert it , hence the link, i think i say some code to get the key.

For the mean time, i'd encourage you to use the format that can be imported into any wallet. Eventually i'll write code that will allow you to import other variants of keys.....but as you know, the todo list is ever expanding  Cry

er... yeah electrum's privkey is the same formatting as in other btc wallets according to some reply i got on the post above, and you can import them into any other wallet according to him. But yeah don't worry about my issue right now, I'll consider it cold storage for the time being.

very very strange. I have millions of bitcoin keys and they all start with 5. The issue is the key's format. But it's all good, just don't loose the key.

Guess i was right :- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wallet_import_format

So ... now fully synced my coins are there! I got paid! I guess i had done everything right but I was probably on a fork at that time... I had not tried again until today.... very very nice.

the btc bidding address in the qt, is it up to date? I'd like to bid again.  

Great, current bid address starts is 1BCRbid2i3wbgqrKtgLGem6ZchcfYbnhNu

I try to make one bid a day, but my BTC is stuck, hopefull i can get it before today's block.
legendary
****FORGOT TO MENTION*****

I used electrum.... maybe that's why?
Please make sure the priv key you are importing is the one for that specific address. I haven't tried electrum, but if the priv key is in a different format , you'll need to convert it. I'll take a look as well. Can you post the address Bitcredit gives you after you import the key?  The coins were definitely sent.

well that's the thing.. it's not like other wallets.. I have no clue where to see my receiving address and I've clicked everything....

Well if the key is correct , you still have to convert it , hence the link, i think i say some code to get the key.

For the mean time, i'd encourage you to use the format that can be imported into any wallet. Eventually i'll write code that will allow you to import other variants of keys.....but as you know, the todo list is ever expanding  Cry

er... yeah electrum's privkey is the same formatting as in other btc wallets according to some reply i got on the post above, and you can import them into any other wallet according to him. But yeah don't worry about my issue right now, I'll consider it cold storage for the time being.

very very strange. I have millions of bitcoin keys and they all start with 5. The issue is the key's format. But it's all good, just don't loose the key.

Guess i was right :- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wallet_import_format

So ... now fully synced my coins are there! I got paid! I guess i had done everything right but I was probably on a fork at that time... I had not tried again until today.... very very nice.

the btc bidding address in the qt, is it up to date? I'd like to bid again.  
legendary

Thanks.

About the localhost nodes: I thought BN would provide a service or similar - how can the bcr network ban or target those for connections or whatever when needed when you don't know the ip?

Well.... i guess i could answer by asking.....so how do TOR BNs provide services then? What we are mostly concerned with for now is the ChainID, that is what holds the funds, so nomatter clearnet, or otherwise, so long as it is online and providing financial service. We ban/blacklist an address, IPs don't seem improtant to the dev.

I see. makes sense to target the address. Still caught my attention though since whenever i did that in other coins, my locahost nodes connection would drop, I mean the network would see them but it either banned me or I would lose the connection somehow after a couple of minutes... unless I used it with my proper IP. I like it though, for its err privacy?  Grin

Bootstrap

https://mega.nz/#!8kYTxAQZ!x15I57mRgCLQpwK8OX4lVhgtLL_SeXUDdt1ZDczoC0w

from the dev, mine failed to upload , downloading now to test, but likely someof you can report on it faster than me , i really hate slow net.

All set! thanks a lot.
Bootstrap

https://mega.nz/#!8kYTxAQZ!x15I57mRgCLQpwK8OX4lVhgtLL_SeXUDdt1ZDczoC0w

from the dev, mine failed to upload , downloading now to test, but likely someof you can report on it faster than me , i really hate slow net.

Thanks.

About the localhost nodes: I thought BN would provide a service or similar - how can the bcr network ban or target those for connections or whatever when needed when you don't know the ip?

Well.... i guess i could answer by asking.....so how do TOR BNs provide services then? What we are mostly concerned with for now is the ChainID, that is what holds the funds, so nomatter clearnet, or otherwise, so long as it is online and providing financial service. We ban/blacklist an address, IPs don't seem improtant to the dev.

legendary
okay what the fuck.. third time i did this..

i completely emptied the data folder.. added all the available nodes from the blockexplorer in my bitcredit.conf.. did a full resync of my wallet..

again stuck on block 236433!! Huh

well....you expect a difference while connecting to bad nodes? There is nothing the dev can do about cutting them off save for an upgrade. Try using the --connect flag with a synced node.

I tried three times now. 1st with no addnodes, 2nd with addnodes from chainz, 3rd with connect..... every time it gets stuck on 236433. multiple hours for each try while it tries to sync..

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/masternodes.dws
^^ I asked months back how localhost banknodes are possible.... no reply. there's 45 of them....Huh

**EDIT**

A current bootstrap would be appreciated  Kiss

Local nodes...dead simple:

Set Bnaddr to 127.0.0.1:xxxx with xxxx being the rpc port for that instance, then start the bn.

Boostrap: coming soon (ban net link where i am ryt now)

Thanks.

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
lol, @ hack_ still stuck there? jus take a bus  Cheesy

Ok, since i have a faster connection, i am also trying to upload a b-strap. If you guys don't mind.... can we just work off the b-strap? It's getting harder to keep track of changes commited over vcarious branches and i don't want to risk leaving something critical out. rc out in a couple of days, no p2p lending, but fixes and working new Db and dummy p2plending so we can discuss before making it active.

Blacklisting is giving me a headache.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Thanks very much hack_
okay what the fuck.. third time i did this..

i completely emptied the data folder.. added all the available nodes from the blockexplorer in my bitcredit.conf.. did a full resync of my wallet..

again stuck on block 236433!! Huh

well....you expect a difference while connecting to bad nodes? There is nothing the dev can do about cutting them off save for an upgrade. Try using the --connect flag with a synced node.

I tried three times now. 1st with no addnodes, 2nd with addnodes from chainz, 3rd with connect..... every time it gets stuck on 236433. multiple hours for each try while it tries to sync..

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/masternodes.dws
^^ I asked months back how localhost banknodes are possible.... no reply. there's 45 of them....Huh

**EDIT**

A current bootstrap would be appreciated  Kiss

Local nodes...dead simple:

Set Bnaddr to 127.0.0.1:xxxx with xxxx being the rpc port for that instance, then start the bn.

Boostrap: coming soon (ban net link where i am ryt now)
maybe 251737 is the issue as it replies with mining key invalid but processes the block, and the next one becomes an invalid block and the fork starts there. it should have thrown out block 251737? or im reading it wrong. either way my client bans all its peers for giving it invalid blocks and connections goes to zero.

Ah, yeah we discussed this issue , the update to the balances file is happening in the connect tip function, after block is already connected which creates a strange condition. we have a planned fix, should resolve that. This mostly happens when a wallet just emptied to 50K and mines a block, you can see what happened on the block explorer. I'll try upload you a bootstrap and get the dev to just push that single fix to the git. (not sure how long uploading bstrap will take, i'm in an airport lounge)
Pages:
Jump to: