Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 58. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
BCR wallet at Bittrex active again? Seems the status "Wallet maintenance" is gone..
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Oh and BTW:
I was referring to the BCR wallet about not knowing where to see my receiving addresses

Couple of options...

On Send / Receive page, if you have coin control activated, click on that to see addresses that contain unspent inputs, or on the Receive tab you can pull up addresses you've created.

From the CLI or RPC console (Debug window > Console), 'listaddressgroupings' will display a list of address accounts but only show addresses that are funded, use 'listaddressesbyaccount ' to show all addresses for a given account.

Thanks.
I figured it wouldn't show up in the input list if its balance is zero. listaddressgroupings does show those that have funds and those that had funds at one point. redeemed bids aren't there though as my privkey is not currently compatible so apparently no new BCR address was created.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Oh and BTW:
I was referring to the BCR wallet about not knowing where to see my receiving addresses

Couple of options...

On Send / Receive page, if you have coin control activated, click on that to see addresses that contain unspent inputs, or on the Receive tab you can pull up addresses you've created.

From the CLI or RPC console (Debug window > Console), 'listaddressgroupings' will display a list of address accounts but only show addresses that are funded, use 'listaddressesbyaccount ' to show all addresses for a given account.

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
****FORGOT TO MENTION*****

I used electrum.... maybe that's why?
Please make sure the priv key you are importing is the one for that specific address. I haven't tried electrum, but if the priv key is in a different format , you'll need to convert it. I'll take a look as well. Can you post the address Bitcredit gives you after you import the key?  The coins were definitely sent.

well that's the thing.. it's not like other wallets.. I have no clue where to see my receiving address and I've clicked everything....

Well if the key is correct , you still have to convert it , hence the link, i think i say some code to get the key.

For the mean time, i'd encourage you to use the format that can be imported into any wallet. Eventually i'll write code that will allow you to import other variants of keys.....but as you know, the todo list is ever expanding  Cry

er... yeah electrum's privkey is the same formatting as in other btc wallets according to some reply i got on the post above, and you can import them into any other wallet according to him. But yeah don't worry about my issue right now, I'll consider it cold storage for the time being.

very very strange. I have millions of bitcoin keys and they all start with 5. The issue is the key's format. But it's all good, just don't loose the key.

Guess i was right :- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wallet_import_format
legendary

Please make sure the priv key you are importing is the one for that specific address. I haven't tried electrum, but if the priv key is in a different format , you'll need to convert it. I'll take a look as well. Can you post the address Bitcredit gives you after you import the key?  The coins were definitely sent.

well that's the thing.. it's not like other wallets.. I have no clue where to see my receiving address and I've clicked everything....

Well if the key is correct , you still have to convert it , hence the link, i think i say some code to get the key.

For the mean time, i'd encourage you to use the format that can be imported into any wallet. Eventually i'll write code that will allow you to import other variants of keys.....but as you know, the todo list is ever expanding  Cry

er... yeah electrum's privkey is the same formatting as in other btc wallets according to some reply i got on the post above, and you can import them into any other wallet according to him. But yeah don't worry about my issue right now, I'll consider it cold storage for the time being.

Oh and BTW:

Please make sure the priv key you are importing is the one for that specific address. I haven't tried electrum, but if the priv key is in a different format , you'll need to convert it. I'll take a look as well. Can you post the address Bitcredit gives you after you import the key?  The coins were definitely sent.

legendary

Please make sure the priv key you are importing is the one for that specific address. I haven't tried electrum, but if the priv key is in a different format , you'll need to convert it. I'll take a look as well. Can you post the address Bitcredit gives you after you import the key?  The coins were definitely sent.

I asked:

quick noob question:
Is the privkey in a different format from that of a normal wallet?

What do you mean ? You can export private keys on Electrum and import them later on another wallet (blockchain.info for example) . a private key should begin with 5 or L or K as far as I know .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/privkey-1212451
legendary

legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/electrum-private-key-1079195

Maybe you can get tips there

No, I mean i can get the privkey from that specific address just by right clicking on it and bringing up the context menu..... I just seem to remember someone telling me that the privkeys from these lite wallets were different.

Can i get at least one more confirm that the test micro payments made it to a bidder? I want to being work on other related items which are dependent on this working. We are almost due an update and i'd like to have time to code and test as much as i can.

Yes, I got a spate of them yesterday from about block 220960.

Great, so the update will be pushed to the master branch in time for the next payout block.

Now i gotta put serious thought into fiat options and OTC methods. So far i am sounding scratch cards, also going to visit bans this week to see how much access i can get to their APIs. This will decide if we use distributed system or centralized for fiat bidding.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/electrum-private-key-1079195

Maybe you can get tips there
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Can i get at least one more confirm that the test micro payments made it to a bidder? I want to being work on other related items which are dependent on this working. We are almost due an update and i'd like to have time to code and test as much as i can.

Yes, I got a spate of them yesterday from about block 220960.

legendary

legendary
Those who have made bids, please check your wallets , there should be a ton of micro payments coming through starting now, i am running a test of a properly configured miner and need confirmation that the payouts actually get to their destination.

Obviously the payouts will be pushed back to 900 blocks, but for now i am mining them in every block i can solve with my meager power. Once i get confirmation, i'll brush up the code , remove debug lines and push to rc branch, then i can move on to the next part of the upcoming update.

Soooo you are the Santa ... Smiley))))
I started to receive ...

great, i'll let it run a bit longer while  i take a nap i'll push to rc right now

I tried importing my privkey within the GUI... nothing happened. How do I go about redeeming my bids?

1) Ensure the privkey is exactly the one from which you sent coins,
2) Ensure the wallet does a rescan.
3) if the GUI interface chokes, try using the rpc console/ debug console

Smiley

tried with the gui and it just sits there like nothing happening.. typed importprivkey myprivkey mylabel ..........turned it off and on again with rescan and nope...
What is your origin address ?

1PEWVhJaaLYuhT8Nor4gVjKn9rDiCWJJEk
Those who have made bids, please check your wallets , there should be a ton of micro payments coming through starting now, i am running a test of a properly configured miner and need confirmation that the payouts actually get to their destination.

Obviously the payouts will be pushed back to 900 blocks, but for now i am mining them in every block i can solve with my meager power. Once i get confirmation, i'll brush up the code , remove debug lines and push to rc branch, then i can move on to the next part of the upcoming update.

I started to receive ...

great, i'll let it run a bit longer while  i take a nap i'll push to rc right now

I tried importing my privkey within the GUI... nothing happened. How do I go about redeeming my bids?

Smiley

tried with the gui and it just sits there like nothing happening.. typed importprivkey myprivkey mylabel ..........turned it off and on again with rescan and nope...
What is your origin address ?
legendary

I started to receive ...

Smiley

BTW: I do see my address in the dat file

I started to receive ...

Smiley
legendary

I started to receive ...

Pages:
Jump to: