Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 60. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
So bnminingkey is removed since RC2 version or earlier, got to know this because don't know if it is needed in Windows version, latest 0.30.17.6-9cb23de-dirty (64-bit),  linux ver. is at 0.30.17.8-rc2 now.

linux is always a step ahead because that is developers' enviroment. we are going to dedicate an update to GUI issues, then another one to just help/support
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
So bnminingkey is removed since RC2 version or earlier, got to know this because don't know if it is needed in Windows version, latest 0.30.17.6-9cb23de-dirty (64-bit),  linux ver. is at 0.30.17.8-rc2 now.

EDIT:

Thanx I get it, straight answers will be enough for me Wink , so it's since RC2.
I got again "Exception caught basic_string::substr: __pos (which is 18446744073709551615) > this->size() (which is 74)" on one of my virtual ubuntu wallet, found this out but it didn't helped me much http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2258900/unexplained-out-of-range-in-stringsubstr

1. Vanity options are inactive yet ? Patterns field can't be filled with anything.
2. Arleady reported but "start mining" everytime results with wallet crashing.

Tried it with empty wallet, the same results, I know thats WIP, but so far the latest version is unstable for me even stuck sometimes after starting wallet.
Sometimes when wallet crashes and you try to kill it with terminal - grantdb is still building which can be checked in debug.txt, waiting for it to fininsh results in crash anyway.

After few weeks of testing, bootstrap swaping and comparing, it's obvious that linux wallet is more stable than windows version, but it didn't saved me from one bn wallet corruption.
Everything goes well until I try to send some coins, crash after passphrase and so on ... after clean start with bootstrap the same on both win and linux, no fear cause I got backup and it worked.

Are you building from master branch ? have you pulled the commits fro the last two days, in case you are working of dev branch? 

I have not seen "rc 2" before, so I was using "working rc"  https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/138cbedad47edae0d37bd955e50ed32e48a0dca6 till now, will try rc2 but only on virtual test machine.

This was also reported previously but last working windows wallets are stopping at some blocks and stops bn-mining, strange but they look to be in-sync till you check actual last block and restart them, then you got to bootstrap again or download all blockchain. These are empty wallets destined to bn-mining only, all settings done: bnmininkey in conf, miningkeys.dat set and in place.

Ok, the bnminingkey has been removed, only "miningkeys" is necessary. I'm not sure why it would stop, but i'll look into it. I havent used a windows wallet since i started working on the UI again, so i'll let you know when i have tested.
I got again "Exception caught basic_string::substr: __pos (which is 18446744073709551615) > this->size() (which is 74)" on one of my virtual ubuntu wallet, found this out but it didn't helped me much http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2258900/unexplained-out-of-range-in-stringsubstr

1. Vanity options are inactive yet ? Patterns field can't be filled with anything.

Tried it with empty wallet, the same results, I know thats WIP, but so far the latest version is unstable for me even stuck sometimes after starting wallet.
Sometimes when wallet crashes and you try to kill it with terminal - grantdb is still building which can be checked in debug.txt, waiting for it to fininsh results in crash anyway.

After few weeks of testing, bootstrap swaping and comparing, it's obvious that linux wallet is more stable than windows version, but it didn't saved me from one bn wallet corruption.
Everything goes well until I try to send some coins, crash after passphrase and so on ... after clean start with bootstrap the same on both win and linux, no fear cause I got backup and it worked.

Are you building from master branch ? have you pulled the commits fro the last two days, in case you are working of dev branch? 

I have not seen "rc 2" before, so I was using "working rc"  https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/138cbedad47edae0d37bd955e50ed32e48a0dca6 till now, will try rc2 but only on virtual test machine.

This was also reported previously but last working windows wallets are stopping at some blocks and stops bn-mining, strange but they look to be in-sync till you check actual last block and restart them, then you got to bootstrap again or download all blockchain. These are empty wallets destined to bn-mining only, all settings done: bnmininkey in conf, miningkeys.dat set and in place.

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
i think i've done what i've been doing past day, bootstrapped, etc, and now everything is fine,
banknode starting fine. did got crash at setgenerate, so no generate for me i guess, will try later,.

but to get the bootstrapped thingy working have to put banknode=0 inside conf. just learned and forgot.
my wallet file is around 30.something mb. but started as a charm. sync took some minutes just did it after i've seen your post.
thanks bitcredits, but connect tip didn't showed that ip inside peers or i kept having 0 only connections

now all good. thanks can sleep again, will you fix the exchanges wallet to version we've got.
static const unsigned int DEFAULT_MAX_ORPHAN_TRANSACTIONS = 100;

this makes my old lap top cpu usage to 100%+++

Shocked

I have and 8350 + 8GB ram running 40 instances of the wallet, no problems.
i'm having since last update, a wallet that won't sync also.. keeps back on the blocks, don't get em in and cpu usage stays high, then suddenly the main
qt responds and i see it. can't click anything else inside while there is another wallet open and running smooth enough i guess and updated with the latest blocks,

so one chugging wallet and another only 6 coins coming in all the time have enabled my bn, and did start setgenerate and suddenly no more generate only sleep.Huh

will listen to whomever has got the latest download link,, probably gonna be 030.17.7 told ya first here

, so syncin moved on a bit now stuck at that one wallet at 215954 , debug states that it doesn't get's what's going at that block.

Serialize Grant Info Database: Current Grant Database Block Height: 215950

Firstly, how big is your wallet file? How any transactions? Large wallets slow down the qt. Use dragos' bootstrap, it will cut short sync time. What may be happening is that you are connected to a bad client, who transmits bad block, which gets rejected and you are stuck in that loop. try connect=23.94.239.139

those who like working with latest builds can check the rc branch, we have a working build, but it's still WIP.

Starts without any problems on windows.

"Start mining" doesn't work. The wallet crush

also, after the wallet sync, could you flush all DB? blockchain, wallet, anything else, so after you do something else and wallet crush, the data is saved?

Sorry, was taking an off-screen break. I am back and working on the problems mentioned.
hi,
is there a date for a new version, and if there is what is the date if anyone know?

really chugging along with the current windows wallet. I have or am trying to sync the coins than whatever the reason, since v0.30.17.5dirty something at now v0.30.17.6-9cb23de-dirty i won't sync at fully.
Something like in the message above on bn not being paid or not enough.. and turn banknode off in bitcredit.conf to get to fully sync, otherwise debug.log gets filled with message on not capable to start bn must sync. Still need to use the bootstrap, and even if i did at a fully synced importprivkey then suddenly no syncing anymore.. is this ok or is it gonna get fixed soon,

thanks in advance guys, guys stop taking so many free days off, a whole community is waiting,

Greetz,
:-) Cool
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
static const unsigned int DEFAULT_MAX_ORPHAN_TRANSACTIONS = 100;

this makes my old lap top cpu usage to 100%+++
i'm having since last update, a wallet that won't sync also.. keeps back on the blocks, don't get em in and cpu usage stays high, then suddenly the main
qt responds and i see it. can't click anything else inside while there is another wallet open and running smooth enough i guess and updated with the latest blocks,

so one chugging wallet and another only 6 coins coming in all the time have enabled my bn, and did start setgenerate and suddenly no more generate only sleep.Huh

will listen to whomever has got the latest download link,, probably gonna be 030.17.7 told ya first here

, so syncin moved on a bit now stuck at that one wallet at 215954 , debug states that it doesn't get's what's going at that block.

Serialize Grant Info Database: Current Grant Database Block Height: 215950
Check Grant Awards rewarded for Block 215955
ERROR: ConnectBlock() : Bitcredit DB Corruption detected. Grant Awards not being paid or paying too much.
 Please restore a previous version of grantdb.dat and/or delete the old grantdb database.
Misbehaving: 91.230.123.101:8877 (0 -> 100) BAN THRESHOLD EXCEEDED
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=000107fa108f78fa3db018bdfd59104f6dd544bc2e9a969075b609ebd0aa0aee  height=215955  log2_work=35.940376  date=2015-10-12 13:13:03
InvalidChainFound:  current best=00002cdfcfba2e63a1ab3e6d4cb283f2254fd4f3f447084579ff1126d170fa5b  height=215954  log2_work=35.940376  date=2015-10-12 13:11:57
ERROR: ConnectTip(): ConnectBlock 000107fa108f78fa3db018bdfd59104f6dd544bc2e9a969075b609ebd0aa0aee failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=000107fa108f78fa3db018bdfd59104f6dd544bc2e9a969075b609ebd0aa0aee  height=215955  log2_work=35.940376  date=2015-10-12 13:13:03
InvalidChainFound:  current best=00002cdfcfba2e63a1ab3e6d4cb283f2254fd4f3f447084579ff1126d170fa5b  height=215954  log2_work=35.940376  date=2015-10-12 13:11:57
CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Banknode.
GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal WalletModel::balanceChanged(CAmount,CAmount,CAmount,CAmount,CAmount,CAmount,CAmount) in qt/overviewpage.cpp:266
GUI: QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'OverviewPage')
socket recv error De software op uw hostcomputer heeft een verbinding verbroken.  (10053)
ResendWalletTransactions()
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Banknode.
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
receive version message: /Section32:0.30.17.6/: version 70013, blocks=215998, us=62.194.60.156:10018, peer=10, blockchain=Bitcredit
Added time data, samples 4, offset +17 (+0 minutes)
dseep - Asking source node for missing entry CTxIn(COutPoint(4b6ea11fc1, 1), scriptSig=)
dseep - Asking source node for missing entry CTxIn(COutPoint(98f377ecb5, 1), scriptSig=)
socket recv error De software op uw hostcomputer heeft een verbinding verbroken.  (10053)
dseep - Asking source node for missing entry CTxIn(COutPoint(d5b43c66f4, 1), scriptSig=)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I keep getting onto a fork like once daily for a while now. usually it shows up with a banknode payment of 6.15BCR (though ive recieved a legit 6.15BCR payment in the past on the valid chain) Right now I've restarted the wallet and have 4 peers broadcasting the correct height to me but im stuck on 215155 :?

also: thanks for explaining the voting above.

Edit*  Has ANYONE else had trouble staying synced or has forked off the main chain in the past week while running a banknode and or mining? Would like to be able to tell if its just me..

bids dont seem to be showing up, i restarted the wallet ( had to restart 3x as it crashed on launch and finally loaded normally 3rd time) but bids are still not showing.

I've had this happen too, client gets stuck on a block and chain carries on, but after I've resynced I see that I've still been earning BN/mining payments for hours after my client apparently got stuck.

Activity: 322
those who like working with latest builds can check the rc branch, we have a working build, but it's still WIP.

Starts without any problems on windows.

"Start mining" doesn't work. The wallet crush

also, after the wallet sync, could you flush all DB? blockchain, wallet, anything else, so after you do something else and wallet crush, the data is saved?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I keep getting onto a fork like once daily for a while now. usually it shows up with a banknode payment of 6.15BCR (though ive recieved a legit 6.15BCR payment in the past on the valid chain) Right now I've restarted the wallet and have 4 peers broadcasting the correct height to me but im stuck on 215155 :?

also: thanks for explaining the voting above.

Edit*  Has ANYONE else had trouble staying synced or has forked off the main chain in the past week while running a banknode and or mining? Would like to be able to tell if its just me..

bids dont seem to be showing up, i restarted the wallet ( had to restart 3x as it crashed on launch and finally loaded normally 3rd time) but bids are still not showing.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Any ETA on when trading at Bittrex will be continued? Sorry if it's a stupid question, only shows "Wallet Maintenance" for BCR at their status page.

I'll contact them, but you can also make a request

I tweeted them last week, might be best to wait for a final stable version to get them back to square 1 with their wallet. as they might be slow to keep up with updates in the future.
Yeah, I agree. Might be best to wait until everything is stable on our end.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Any ETA on when trading at Bittrex will be continued? Sorry if it's a stupid question, only shows "Wallet Maintenance" for BCR at their status page.

I tweeted them last week, might be best to wait for a final stable version to get them back to square 1 with their wallet. as they might be slow to keep up with updates in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: