Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 90. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
@ bitcreditscc, any idea what's up with these pools? I know you may not be the owner... just trying to figure something out here. I can't connect to any of them, and I know ypool has been down forever.

pools are obsolete, soon so will competitive mining
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
@ bitcreditscc, any idea what's up with these pools? I know you may not be the owner... just trying to figure something out here. I can't connect to any of them, and I know ypool has been down forever.
Code:
Date: 9/22/2015 00:52
To: 5qogcsbnhTweGLkH21YBSUbcr4P4uLcaTd
Debit: -3776.75000000 BCR
Transaction fee: -0.00039763 BCR
Net amount: -3776.75039763 BCR
Transaction ID: 26df9bde785137602cab76a0f6c42063c48870cd2ddb8c8e9cdb245e022ce60e-000

723+ confirmations, still not in my bittrex wallet.

Working on contacting them.... but I can't change any details in my account anymore?
Don't worry... It happens very often here. Nobody cares to inform bittrex about a  new wallet or a broken wallet or a wrong blockchain or...
Since last January, when I mention this, nothing changed.
Eventually they will get the new version and our coins will appear.

Actually, Bittrex was notified as soon as bitcreditscc realized what happened.
They're working on it now. The post here was basically for posterity.

@ bitcreditscc, already taken care of. Thanks.
We are going to keep getting stranger.... I've made a new file... it will be a dump of active BNs pubkeyhashes (maybe scripts too) anyway the idea is that when a new block is received... the node cross checks the key used for the coinbase tx , if it is in the list then the block is accepted. The thing about this is that nodes starting from zero will not have this list and so may fail to sync past a certain point, i can see two ways around this:-

1) initial sync ignores the rule and only uses it when it is synced and has a list

2) The first node you connect to provides you with a list of nodes

Thoughts?

@ renegadepcsolutions i'll contact them when i'm ready with the next update.

@ Nik4691 I told them about the current version a while before i made the public announcement.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Code:
Transaction ID: 26df9bde785137602cab76a0f6c42063c48870cd2ddb8c8e9cdb245e022ce60e-000

Working on contacting them.... but I can't change any details in my account anymore?
Don't worry... It happens very often here. Nobody cares to inform bittrex about a  new wallet or a broken wallet or a wrong blockchain or...
Since last January, when I mention this, nothing changed.
Eventually they will get the new version and our coins will appear.
Code:

hmmm so you don't want ANY mining? the security is based on how much it will cost to break it, never forget that...
I am the one mining the blocks, well, some of them.... no superblocks yet? how many will that have? plus banknode only mining won't stop me....  all you have to do is have it hash 0's on superblock, unless you have highest bid... that could end up locking the network as i plan to keep it like this...

doesntmatter

p.s. i can hook the old pts miner to it just fine...lol, and a old yam pts miner too...lol
12 hours ago i had 90% of the network... now about 25%...
good to see that others want bcr too!
the hash is only costing a dollar a day.... WOOT!

Pretty well sums up why PoW is such a terrible idea.

While his actions are frustrating, it's good that he came forward and confirmed my analysis. Meanwhile i can now successfully detect consecutive blocks from the same key, now i need to accurately narrow down accepted keys to the list of active BNs.

All in good time, the network is moving and bugs are being smoothed out so what little commerce can go on un-obstructed while i delve in code.

One strange thing i'd like users to confirm for me : bidtracker/final.dat is showing zero values only in windows ? While linux users have accurate numbers?
hmmm so you don't want ANY mining? the security is based on how much it will cost to break it, never forget that...
I am the one mining the blocks, well, some of them.... no superblocks yet? how many will that have? plus banknode only mining won't stop me....  all you have to do is have it hash 0's on superblock, unless you have highest bid... that could end up locking the network as i plan to keep it like this...

doesntmatter

p.s. i can hook the old pts miner to it just fine...lol, and a old yam pts miner too...lol

lol, not for long.  Cheesy

I raise you this :-

Code:
	if (pindex->nHeight>208000){

CBlock blockprev;
        CBlockIndex* pindexprev =chainActive.Tip();
        ReadBlockFromDisk(blockprev, pindexprev)
if (block.vtx[0].vout[0].scriptPubKey == blockprev.vtx[0].vout[0].scriptPubKey){
LogPrintf("ConnectBlock() : Consecutive coinbase from single address detected");
}
}

So far it has accurately detected consecutive blocks produced by the same key.

Next i'll start comparing the key to a list of active BNs..... meaning that if you want to mine a block... you can only mine from a BN....and no BN can produce consecutive blocks.....

I will go further and try to keep the last 5 blocks in a map and run a loop comparing the last 5 blocks.... which means your tricks would cost a minimum of 250K BCR.... and each BN would still need sufficient hash to be able to produce a block....
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

doesntmatter

Pretty well sums up why PoW is such a terrible idea.
legendary
Bittrex wallet blocked again? https://bittrex.com/Status

I think they need to update to 17.2
legendary
I plan to make a public offer to any communities who whose coins lack a dev or, coins that have strong communities but no direction. The offer will be as follows :-

Our bidding process will be expanded with a secondary system that lists all accepted and interested coins, essentially we would encourage them to burn their coins and be allocated new coins on our chain. As it stands we have a 6 000 000 BCR fund that has remained untouched since the very first day , over the months there has never been any real use for it and now that we have moved to backing our coin with assets..it seems an unnecessary item. Rather than burn the coins or use them/sell whatever, i think it's a great opportunity to expand the BCR community while at the same time possibly draining value from other coins and adding it to our own. 

We would of course have stringent requirements for a coin to qualify and include as much oversight as we can. I think that the potential increase in community size and subsequent interest in ideas like bidding, BN mining could have some serious benefits for all.

Thoughts ?

Very interesting idea, it would surely expand the BCR community. Just replying without much thought but the first thing that comes to mind is:  wouldn't create more value for the 'guest coin' seeing its supply diminished? and less value for current BCR holders 'shares'?  

Well, in essence that depends on the status of that coin, there are coins that are literally dying off due to scandals, lack of developers(pump dump and run) , or just lack direction. After stringent assessment, we would have a list of viable coins, after which when the bidding is done, we allocate them BCR. Their bids would in turn be dumped on the hold outs who chose not to join us...so no... those coins would not gain value...rather depending on % interest and buy support, they would lose value.

Many of these have active members who actually contribute to the discussions and in some cases offer related services that accept the coin. The idea is to turn that attention here, because if we expand the community the pool of possible bidders expands...and the backed price has more potential to rise. We would gain 1) more member (hopefully productive ones) 2) value off the BTC made from dumping on the hold outs 3) larger pool of potential BN owners and bidders.

Most of them would gain  1) steady community (strength in numbers) 2) active continuous development 3) Direction 4) multiple revenue streams from within our system and 5) Access to all the tech and ideas we plunder from the coins who opt in(if there actually was anything useful beyond cloning).

This is a community decision and i'd really appreciate input fro as any as possible.

I initially wrote a long post describing exactly how I could trivially game this to my own profit while also, if I wished, mininising any real asset gain BCR would accrue. Luckly reason assaulted me and I deleted it for fear of giving other muppets ideas. We're dealing with very illiquid markets and there are botters out there with far more ammo than me.

Conversely I could merrily screw with those wishing to offload their currency onto us at a far better rate than they would get on the open market.

tl;dr - The idea seems wide open to abuse. One way or another we would be subsidising bagholder exits with no guarantee of any benefit worth the cost. In my humble opinion anyway.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

doesntmatter

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Bittrex wallet blocked again? https://bittrex.com/Status
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
After any leeway time to upgrade, yes it should do, anything else should get dropped.
Okay great! Smiley

i know your dev has skills to fix the coin but he is doing it by... way i cannot tolerate. he have missed some important things, but i know he can fix those. just give him the time he needs.

just to say there is people who got help from my posts...
im not the guy who will want to fix your coin.
i could name a guy who could fix this up in no time..
Alright, fair enough. But then instead of making it look like BCR is going nowhere, why don't you give suggestions and eventually provide some constructive criticism? No offense but the only things I see coming from you are things you could do. Actions speak louder than words! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Do I have to 'setgenerate true' on my nodes at all? I did anyways but not sure if I should. been getting my 6 coin payments though.

Not needed or worthwhile right now, total net hash is high, BN-only mining isn't live yet - unless you want to test how shirty your VPS provider gets with 100% CPU usage.

Code:
getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 207360,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000116,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 73,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespermin" : 0
}

oh okay. good thing I asked before getting a nasty warning email

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 910
yes i will leave, i got all info needed.
i cannot recommend coin like this to people who prefer working platform.
ps. your laggin some very important things now, all of it is not just the source.
and alteast you have a hunt what i told earlier,
im not giving the answers directly.
Dude for real, what is your problem? You said the same shit a couple of times already. Stop pretending that the success and future of BCR is depending on your words or actions, because it surely isn't. Please leave this thread as this obviously isn't the place you belong.

i know your dev has skills to fix the coin but he is doing it by... way i cannot tolerate. he have missed some important things, but i know he can fix those. just give him the time he needs.

just to say there is people who got help from my posts...
im not the guy who will want to fix your coin.
i could name a guy who could fix this up in no time..
but you know the issue, people do not co operate anymore.
legendary
Don't forget all the ones listed in-wallet on the banknodes page. Wink
Does it only show the nodes running the latest protocol version by default?

After any leeway time to upgrade, yes it should do, anything else should get dropped.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Don't forget all the ones listed in-wallet on the banknodes page. Wink
Does it only show the nodes running the latest protocol version by default?
legendary
Do I have to 'setgenerate true' on my nodes at all? I did anyways but not sure if I should. been getting my 6 coin payments though.

Not needed or worthwhile right now, total net hash is high, BN-only mining isn't live yet - unless you want to test how shirty your VPS provider gets with 100% CPU usage.

Code:
getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 207360,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000116,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 73,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespermin" : 0
}
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: