Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 92. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Chainz is in sync and running the very latest master branch, soon so will bittrex... update now and save yourself the trouble of having to either re-download the chain or start using the reconsiderblock rpc call.

Windows 64bit - 0.30.17.2-fix1 - Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!OxtwlT7D!OfzIALQA_AyI95DkIqrwhlhm6NsgqI2eslTRoR0d_E8

Is this a mandatory update, or a recommended update?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Chainz is in sync and running the very latest master branch, soon so will bittrex... update now and save yourself the trouble of having to either re-download the chain or start using the reconsiderblock rpc call.

Windows 64bit - 0.30.17.2-fix1 - Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!OxtwlT7D!OfzIALQA_AyI95DkIqrwhlhm6NsgqI2eslTRoR0d_E8

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT UPDATED WILL BE FORKED OUT @ BLOCK 207000. I will not take responsibility for those who continue on a side fork.

I've fixed the errors on a daily basis which i know is incredibly annoying, but we are so far off the beaten track that i can't always be sure what happens. Ah, yeah thanks to hack, he caught another bit that would have had us by the short hairs later.
Quick thought :- to make things simpler for BN identification , especially with regard to ratings and later the BN directory, i was thinking all BNs should have a set prefix 6BCRbnk ? or 6BNK?

Thoughts ? The key would be generated by a key generator borrowed from spreadcoin, if their dev agrees with my request (i know it's open source, but fostering good relationships will work out better for everyone in the future)

CRASH!

How about you follow the advice of using the -debug flag and instead of polluting the thread you post a Full log on pastebin and post just the link here or open an issue on github...?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
nBestHeight = 206652
setKeyPool.size() = 5
mapWallet.size() = 0
mapAddressBook.size() = 2
init message: Loading addresses...
Loaded 11 addresses from peers.dat  0ms
dnsseed thread start
upnp thread start
net thread start
init message: Done loading
opencon thread start
dumpaddr thread start
updatebids thread start
addcon thread start
msghand thread start
banknodedump thread start
PaymentServer::LoadRootCAs : Loaded  0  root certificates
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
CRASH!
Can anyone confirm working pool addresses?

I would definitely love to hop into a working pool, but none of them have been up.
legendary
Activity: 966
Blockchain is working just fine, sent over a thousand txes in the last half dozen blocks. Paid 0.0001 each time too, lucky miners...  Grin
Yeah i noticed, i'll contact them in a short while. I am still running a quick block dump so i can see what's going on.

Is that why my client is having trouble connecting to the blockchain?

User Error... caught myself this time.

Had hoped to take a night off, but no such luck  Cry

I don't sleep either. Welcome to the club. lol. Wink

@ renegadepcsolutions  welcome aboard, though i should warn you that very soon solo mining with that much power will not make sense unless price rises x10.

Solo-mining over a 4-hour period landed me over 1400 coins.

It seems that the Bitcredit Explorer is down for the count.

Yeah i noticed, i'll contact them in a short while. I am still running a quick block dump so i can see what's going on.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
edit:
removing visual 2013 solved this one:" is crashing upon opening, even when started clean with an empty data folder.
now downloading blocks again.
+ still crashing while downloading blocks but database did not corrupt anymore.

Aha! that did the trick  Smiley
For the time being, I'm transferring all my coins to bittrex, not for selling, but for let them do the dirty work.
Since January I have only problems with the wallet. I'm not confident any more that I don't lose my coins by accident.

Edit: I was nikos64 my account hacked.

I don't sleep either. Welcome to the club. lol. Wink

@ renegadepcsolutions  welcome aboard, though i should warn you that very soon solo mining with that much power will not make sense unless price rises x10.

Solo-mining over a 4-hour period landed me over 1400 coins.

It seems that the Bitcredit Explorer is down for the count.

found this one, is he a troll too?

January 9 Huh Guy, what's wrong?

Ok so i am almost done, also managed (pure luck) to find a bug that would have affected us later.

@cisahasa, take a pill and relax, i'm always here to help those who have trouble getting started. We have confirmed and acknowledged the bug with windows, it is a very subtle issue that we plan to deal with , but currently as you can see from the flurry of updates, we are in a fire fighting mode to deal with the massive changes over the last major update.

I tested the latest release and it intermittently crashes also W7 x64

Can you please run it with -debug flag and post the debug log when it crashes ? What is the crash message?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I tested the latest release and it intermittently crashes also W7 x64
I've been in-sync for several hours, mining, and I have even restarted the machine several times for equipment/driver installation.

I haven't lost any information... and I have over 1200 coins in my wallet.

Win 7 x64
Xeon L5640
24GB DDR3 2400 (@1600 8-8-8-29)
Radeon R9 290 4GB
Radeon 7870 2GB

8500cpm during mining.

Currently fighting with heat... that's the only issue I run into.
legendary
at 7 x64 it crashes after 15-30mins since chain is fully loaded,
What happens if you add the -debug parameter in the shortcut? I'm nearly 100% in-sync, will be doing some testing.

will test later, i have now other setup going on.

edit:
removing visual 2013 solved this one:" is crashing upon opening, even when started clean with an empty data folder.
now downloading blocks again.
+ still crashing while downloading blocks but database did not corrupt anymore.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
What happens if you add the -debug parameter in the shortcut? I'm nearly 100% in-sync, will be doing some testing.
legendary
I can confirm the latest wallet (v0.30.17.2-Win64) is crashing upon opening, even when started clean with an empty data folder.

EDIT:
Seems that starting the wallet with the -debug parameter starts it without issues on Windows 8.1 x64.

Pages:
Jump to: