Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 95. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
We are now at ~205263

Every 900 blocks there is supeblock :

THANKS MAN for the info..

great on chainz, i also have mined some 4.05 inside the qt-wallet, guess you guys should already know.
and what is the 10.3500 is for?
should i also see the bid ? don't see it.

great stuff, am all in.

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
guys is there a superblock somewhere cause i just got some.. 205200 something.

mining with 1 core and still one wallet. the second one still syncin.

blocks" : 205220,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000140,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : 2,
"networkhashps" : 28,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : true,
"hashespermin" : 4

just downloaded the last wallet.. .installing now.

We are now at ~205263

Every 900 blocks there is supeblock :

Chainz is finally working but is not in sync and not accurate or I'm missing something, I don't see any of my 4.05 fees on chainz but I see them in wallet.

@bitcreditscc

You were right about hyped coins, now they are dying in painful death, but they lack of healthy community, so this abandoned seems to be a better choice.

Great work and I am still impressed that after some problems bitcredit is still a strong coin, seems that nothing can kill it . Wink

Just to grumble like I always do, it would be really helpful to establish some official update schema (I know You don't have a time for this ...)  

update number
mandatory or optional
fixes list

Windows wallet problems seems to be a small drop in a sea of thing You already did and intend to do but are really pivotal in way to reaching broader mass adoption.

@ thelonecrouton

You are saying it doesn't matter if my BN will have Intel i7 cores, Atom or Pi ? Hashrate matters or not.

EDIT:

BN mining is a great, unconventional but simple idea, hope it would be ballanced a little better or some options would be given, without it there will be no additional hashrate.

I get what you are saying but Dash might be not  a good example, it has highly centralized mining, right now coinmine.pl has 61 % of all hashrate https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/#!extraction which could be effect of many users unconsciously mining with their rigs, having trojan installed from pirated GTAV or another infected game https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12360005

@cisahasa

Declare yourself clearly, you want to help, fuck up BCR blockchain (I don't believe in coincidence) , seeking for some attention or just want to to be ignored like now.

Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
can you guys confirm you still can create new addresses and import them?

I might be overlooking something... just got the following error while importing a private key (with wallet unlocked and synched):
Code:
error: {"code":-5,"message":"Invalid private key encoding"}

Hi

What type of key and from which chain are you trying to import, using which client version? All standard BTC/LTC/DASH keys should import pretty easily.

oh.. and on this subject , how would you guys like the extra utility of being able to use the same one private key across all these chains?

Say you get one BCR privkey and just translate it into the various chains you want...essentially meaning that you could instead of keeping a ton of privkeys...just store the one, that you can use on all BTC based chains?

BCR key ... ? I have just issued... a new one.. to be sure again
Windows Client 0.30.17.1 (bitcreditd.exe or the qt version is the same thing)
Chain..
        "height" : 205124,
        "hash" : "0024b8557ab2c3d414da544734d8e7a9e739999ec8ef45345646d82a0948979b",
        "branchlen" : 0,
        "status" : "active"

wait for a new build based off the current git.

0.30.17.1-bids2.7z https://mega.nz/#!blMmFT4T!ntxc0txKhJnXaK_38CBNtQOZAJhGM-PhAe1m3c8qqXk

Thanks dragos_bdi ... testing... EDIT: And I think it works now.. =) creating a new bank node to be sure all the process is acceptable... will give news soon...

EDIT2: Created a new banknode successfully... but it was a crap of an assle time spent on Windows 10, making BAU work on the wallet... there is something wrong with the client.. that after version 0.30.16.X started to take huge amounts of time to respond... can someone confirm this? In any case good work! =) It looks like that every time there is a new block ... it enter a some sort of long working code... waiting for some threads... maybe (I see no responding... indicating waiting for Interrupts signals or high intensive loops...).
guys is there a superblock somewhere cause i just got some.. 205200 something.

mining with 1 core and still one wallet. the second one still syncin.

blocks" : 205220,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000140,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : 2,
"networkhashps" : 28,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : true,
"hashespermin" : 4

just downloaded the last wallet.. .installing now.
Activity: 322

I might be overlooking something... just got the following error while importing a private key (with wallet unlocked and synched):
Code:

Hi

What type of key and from which chain are you trying to import, using which client version? All standard BTC/LTC/DASH keys should import pretty easily.

oh.. and on this subject , how would you guys like the extra utility of being able to use the same one private key across all these chains?

Say you get one BCR privkey and just translate it into the various chains you want...essentially meaning that you could instead of keeping a ton of privkeys...just store the one, that you can use on all BTC based chains?

Chain..

0.30.17.1-bids2.7z https://mega.nz/#!blMmFT4T!ntxc0txKhJnXaK_38CBNtQOZAJhGM-PhAe1m3c8qqXk
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Code:

Hi

Chain..

HGPUPC addicted!

Code:

Hi

Chain..

I plan to make a public offer to any communities who whose coins lack a dev or, coins that have strong communities but no direction. The offer will be as follows :-

Our bidding process will be expanded with a secondary system that lists all accepted and interested coins, essentially we would encourage them to burn their coins and be allocated new coins on our chain. As it stands we have a 6 000 000 BCR fund that has remained untouched since the very first day , over the months there has never been any real use for it and now that we have moved to backing our coin with assets..it seems an unnecessary item. Rather than burn the coins or use them/sell whatever, i think it's a great opportunity to expand the BCR community while at the same time possibly draining value from other coins and adding it to our own.  

We would of course have stringent requirements for a coin to qualify and include as much oversight as we can. I think that the potential increase in community size and subsequent interest in ideas like bidding, BN mining could have some serious benefits for all.

Thoughts ?

Very interesting idea, it would surely expand the BCR community. Just replying without much thought but the first thing that comes to mind is:  wouldn't create more value for the 'guest coin' seeing its supply diminished? and less value for current BCR holders 'shares'?  

Well, in essence that depends on the status of that coin, there are coins that are literally dying off due to scandals, lack of developers(pump dump and run) , or just lack direction. After stringent assessment, we would have a list of viable coins, after which when the bidding is done, we allocate them BCR. Their bids would in turn be dumped on the hold outs who chose not to join us...so no... those coins would not gain value...rather depending on % interest and buy support, they would lose value.

Many of these have active members who actually contribute to the discussions and in some cases offer related services that accept the coin. The idea is to turn that attention here, because if we expand the community the pool of possible bidders expands...and the backed price has more potential to rise. We would gain 1) more member (hopefully productive ones) 2) value off the BTC made from dumping on the hold outs 3) larger pool of potential BN owners and bidders.

Most of them would gain  1) steady community (strength in numbers) 2) active continuous development 3) Direction 4) multiple revenue streams from within our system and 5) Access to all the tech and ideas we plunder from the coins who opt in(if there actually was anything useful beyond cloning).

This is a community decision and i'd really appreciate input fro as any as possible.

Hmm you truly make an excellent case for it. No current opposition from this community member. Cons: possible eventual spite from the minorities die-hard believers from those coins too. We would also inherit the troll and fud squads... Would like to hear more cons but currently the pros outweigh the cons by far IMO.

**EDIT***

CON: potential (very probable) BCR dump from the newly acquired coins by other coin communities............. redeemable coins for BCR could be inflated to try and mitigate that though

yeah, i'd also like to hear more arguments against it / for it

@ 6 million with maybe a 1-2 months bidding window....i'm not sure about the dumping, it's possible, but also depends on how much is bid.... we are guaranteeing a % of coins proportional to each addresses' bids. In the event that there is little interest, yes there would be that danger , but i suspect some enterprising BCR holders would buy small chunks of the cheap bidding coins and soak up the even cheaper credits....i definitely would
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I plan to make a public offer to any communities who whose coins lack a dev or, coins that have strong communities but no direction. The offer will be as follows :-

Our bidding process will be expanded with a secondary system that lists all accepted and interested coins, essentially we would encourage them to burn their coins and be allocated new coins on our chain. As it stands we have a 6 000 000 BCR fund that has remained untouched since the very first day , over the months there has never been any real use for it and now that we have moved to backing our coin with assets..it seems an unnecessary item. Rather than burn the coins or use them/sell whatever, i think it's a great opportunity to expand the BCR community while at the same time possibly draining value from other coins and adding it to our own.  

We would of course have stringent requirements for a coin to qualify and include as much oversight as we can. I think that the potential increase in community size and subsequent interest in ideas like bidding, BN mining could have some serious benefits for all.

Thoughts ?

Very interesting idea, it would surely expand the BCR community. Just replying without much thought but the first thing that comes to mind is:  wouldn't create more value for the 'guest coin' seeing its supply diminished? and less value for current BCR holders 'shares'?  

Well, in essence that depends on the status of that coin, there are coins that are literally dying off due to scandals, lack of developers(pump dump and run) , or just lack direction. After stringent assessment, we would have a list of viable coins, after which when the bidding is done, we allocate them BCR. Their bids would in turn be dumped on the hold outs who chose not to join us...so no... those coins would not gain value...rather depending on % interest and buy support, they would lose value.

Many of these have active members who actually contribute to the discussions and in some cases offer related services that accept the coin. The idea is to turn that attention here, because if we expand the community the pool of possible bidders expands...and the backed price has more potential to rise. We would gain 1) more member (hopefully productive ones) 2) value off the BTC made from dumping on the hold outs 3) larger pool of potential BN owners and bidders.

Most of them would gain  1) steady community (strength in numbers) 2) active continuous development 3) Direction 4) multiple revenue streams from within our system and 5) Access to all the tech and ideas we plunder from the coins who opt in(if there actually was anything useful beyond cloning).

This is a community decision and i'd really appreciate input fro as any as possible.

Hmm you truly make an excellent case for it. No current opposition from this community member. Cons: possible eventual spite from the minorities die-hard believers from those coins too. We would also inherit the troll and fud squads... Would like to hear more cons but currently the pros outweigh the cons by far IMO.

**EDIT***

CON: potential (very probable) BCR dump from the newly acquired coins by other coin communities............. redeemable coins for BCR could be inflated to try and mitigate that though

Thoughts ?

Most of them would gain  1) steady community (strength in numbers) 2) active continuous development 3) Direction 4) multiple revenue streams from within our system and 5) Access to all the tech and ideas we plunder from the coins who opt in(if there actually was anything useful beyond cloning).

Yes like the key chain idea on all btc ltc dash keys.

When will it be possible that these wallets start up without crash or error. could you not have a chat with the maia coin
or x14 coin dev. guys makes great wallets.. hope to hear ya soon on this one.

a whole day has passed one wallet started and synced. and is giving me @&#@* inside the bitcredit.conf file.

then again the other one won't budge. move an inch. just errrooooor.. some gigabyte of memory like 12 or cores like 8 right now here, still no go.

please help
thanks again

most developers/communities are cooperation shy. I'll give it a try though. Put up your debug.log on pastebin and i'll take a look.
Having some issues installing bitcredit-qt on Windows 8.1

It crashes on startup.  Any thoughts?

This has been an issue for a while, it is the result of a/some race condition(s) @ start-up. I intend to follow these up ASAP, it had been slated for this weekend, but i ended up using Saturday to put out fires.

For now just keep trying to restart, mine starts after two or three tries. Ubuntu/ *nix starts immediately though.not sure why.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Thoughts ?

Yes like the key chain idea on all btc ltc dash keys.

When will it be possible that these wallets start up without crash or error. could you not have a chat with the maia coin
or x14 coin dev. guys makes great wallets.. hope to hear ya soon on this one.

a whole day has passed one wallet started and synced. and is giving me @&#@* inside the bitcredit.conf file.

then again the other one won't budge. move an inch. just errrooooor.. some gigabyte of memory like 12 or cores like 8 right now here, still no go.

please help
thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Having some issues installing bitcredit-qt on Windows 8.1

It crashes on startup.  Any thoughts?

Code:

Hi

Thoughts ?
HGPUPC addicted!

Code:
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Let's be honest it impossible to mine right now on all your BNs when you got more then 8 and you're using 1 even powerful VPS.

1 BN mining uses 1GB Ram and 1 CPU core,  I'm trying to use for some time 2 BNs mining on 2 core CPU with 2 GB Ram and 4Gb Swap, both cores are fully used, but still I don't see any 4.05 BCR fees incoming. (bitcredit-cli setgenerate true 1   , 1 core per 1 BN) this is cold BN on VPS

So I'm using also few home hot BNs wallets  (not the same as these 2 on cold VPS) and these works, 4.05 BCR are incoming for every BN. I know that all should work on 1 machine but it would be too much expensive and we are not escaping from "backing hot air" this way ...

If in future banknode=1 will mean setgenerate true without giving any option, then we will be again backing a hot air, VPS sellers will be very happy instead of ASIC makers.

BTW. how it will work, Intel Atom core will be enough to start mining the same way as Intel i5 just giving smaller hashrate, how about roseberry ?

100 Pi2 Banknodes would be 20x more decentralised than almost any other PoW currency.

As for hot air, yes it's not perfect, but right now DASH for example has about 80GH/s chundering away, which is what, equivalent to about 40000 Ti750's or something ludicrous? 40000 * 30W = 1.2 Megawatts. And that's not counting the rest of the system, all the less power-efficient AMD cards, CPUs etc - 3+ Megawatts is probably closer to the truth.

Dog alone knows what the actual power consumption of the Bitcoin network is, ASICs or not I bet it's orders of magnitude worse than DASH.

100 Pi's at <1W each seems rather more sensible... BCR can beat every other PoW currency in actual decentralisation for the cost of running a couple of light bulbs. Think about that hideously expensive energy delta as money going into backing BCR instead.  Smiley

And yes, because BNs will not be allowed to mine consecutive blocks, a low power ARM device would be just fine, there's no point wasting any more energy.

money to vps or asics..
someone tell the solution
burst tried one..

i think i have a idea that could work and costs no energy..
@bitcreditscc

there is a problem starting the daemon (probably this is the problem with qt also).
the daemon was started without blockchain.
the segmentation is at instantX transaction scanning

Reading symbols from ./bitcreditd...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /root/bitcreditd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/gdb/auto-load/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6.0.19-gdb.py", line 63, in
    from libstdcxx.v6.printers import register_libstdcxx_printers
ImportError: No module named 'libstdcxx'
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7ffff0cfe700 (LWP 25472)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff04fd700 (LWP 25473)]
[New Thread 0x7fffefcfc700 (LWP 25474)]
[New Thread 0x7fffef4fb700 (LWP 25475)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeecfa700 (LWP 25476)]
[New Thread 0x7fffee4f9700 (LWP 25477)]
[New Thread 0x7fffedcf8700 (LWP 25478)]
[New Thread 0x7fffed4f7700 (LWP 25479)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeccf6700 (LWP 25480)]
[New Thread 0x7fffdffff700 (LWP 25481)]
[New Thread 0x7fffdf7fe700 (LWP 25482)]
[New Thread 0x7fffdeffd700 (LWP 25483)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
CheckBlock (block=..., state=..., fCheckPOW=, fCheckMerkleRoot=) at main.cpp:2990

Taking a look, though mine has been syncing all this time.
Pages:
Jump to: