Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 47. (Read 97944 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Please add additional cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is very expensive in use.
I would really like to see them adding more crypto currencies and giving users the option which going to gamble,i hope the team will consider about it in the future as the transaction charges were going up like crazy,you need to add coins like doge for casual fans to enjoy the game while hardcore gamblers will wage with bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Please add additional cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is very expensive in use.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Hello guys!
Visit our site. Now you can get free bonuses every day. Ask me (Maniunia) about bonuses in chat. Also we hold interesting contests.
Of Course our game has Faucet! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How can I get free bonuses?

You should login in our site, catch me in the chat and ask for free bonuses Wink
 It's very easy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for bonus but I've just lost everything. Please give me additional coins Smiley

You may ask coins every 24 hours but you can chatting and you'll be able to get more often coins Wink

I've just asked again.
What is the minimum withdrawal?

some good news, min withdrawal amount is 1.5 mBTC, and only 0.5 mBTC fee.

Activity: 62
Hello guys!
Visit our site. Now you can get free bonuses every day. Ask me (Maniunia) about bonuses in chat. Also we hold interesting contests.

You should login in our site, catch me in the chat and ask for free bonuses Wink

Thank you for bonus but I've just lost everything. Please give me additional coins Smiley

You may ask coins every 24 hours but you can chatting and you'll be able to get more often coins Wink

I've just asked again.
What is the minimum withdrawal?

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
!st day of the week for our wager contest. Play now on Bitdouble.io and place yourself to the top and win decent bonuses.

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Hello guys!
Your game is very easy to play and very interesting. But you have very few numbers. It's very difficult to win.
legendary
Good day guys! We do only have 1 day left for our weekly wager contest which we do see the potential 3 lucky winners for this week.
legendary
Congratulations on our top 3 player for this weeks wager contest. Maniunia still on the top followed by romka then kotehok.  Have a nice weekend

legendary
Its easy to jump in and win some nice rewards

Thanks for the compliment buddy! Have fun on playing on the site

By the way, heres our top 3 players for this mid week for our wager contest. We do have still 4 days left for our winners to get bonuses.

legendary
Tomorrow would be the last day of the week for our weekly wager contest but it seems there is already a clear winners securing their spot. Wink
legendary
We are now on mid-week and we are seeing the current players who are on the top 3 which would really have the chance on winning the prize on weekly wager contest. Its not too late there still 3 days to play to secure your spot on the top. Play now on Bitdouble.io
legendary
Congrats to the players who did win our weekly wager contest which is Freakazoid on 1st, maniunia for 2nd spot and 3rd for romka.
New week starts tomorrow,secure your spots to top.
legendary
Good day Bitdoublers! We are now on mid-week and heres our recent top 3 spot for our weekly wager contest theres still 3 days to secure your spot on the top. Hurry and Play now on Bitdouble.io

legendary
Last day of this year 2017 and this is our top 3 wagerer for this week.
Congratulations to all and Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year to us.
legendary
Season greetings from Bitdouble.io Team.

Another year is about to end hope for an another new prosperous new year to us all.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: