Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDoubler.org - Double Your BTC (get back your deposit x2) - page 2. (Read 21392 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If i see it right, bitdoubler is down. Shame. Guess someone bought the script - new site is up named bit-give.net. The same site, another name. Let's see what happens. Anyone of those three investors has any expiriences regarding transaction times and other?
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys try bit-give.net I try it, min and max is best than this!!!
Activity: 23
Hi people, apologize to everyone but our system is collapsed.

By the way we have gained nothing (total paid = total deposited), all transactions are on site.

We were so stupid, we didn't want scam anyone, simply miscalculations.

Sorry to everyone again. Cry
I hope you are not saying with this you are giving up?
You still can make this work imo. Lower the minimum to 0.05 and maximum 0.1. So you can get investors back in the game.

The next move you want to do is making sure the investors that have status "pending" now is to get them paid.

Solution what I think is best:
After you have set the limits like I mentioned before (0.05-0.1), we start cleaning up with the "old pending investors" with the lowest deposit.
We can do that like this, if you have "6 new investors":
* "First new investor" deposit 0.1 BTC and need 0.2 BTC as payment.
* To make this first new investor get paid, you need 2 new investors (2x 0.1BTC) or 3 new investors (1x 0.1BTC + 2x 0.05BTC) or 4 new investors (4x 0.05BTC).
* After the "First new investor" got paid, lets say we'll get this first new investor paid with 4 new investors, you will use the deposit from the sixth investor to pay off  "one old pending investor with lowest deposit".

So everytime a new investor got paid, we use one new investor's deposit to pay out "one old pending investor with the lowest deposit". This of course will take some time, but I am sure everyone can live with this. But no more messing around with the min/max deposits.

If you are not convinced of my idea and still want to give up, please give me your script/layout and I will start my own Ponzi. I can guarantee it will be the best ponzi Smiley

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Just refund to deposit address.
Activity: 36
make a fresh start refund that 0.25 and 0.4 go and get Max Deposit 0.1 Btc and maybe this will work.
Activity: 154
Play this one. Still in early stages. coincompound.net

This one is already stalled look at the amounts 0.25 and 0.40

And it's not an automated script it's just plain HTML so be very careful here people.

Our site is 100% automated.

Yeah right you just changed now from index.html to index.php

Hahahhaha and NOW it's automated. Great!
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

And it's not an automated script it's just plain HTML so be very careful here people.

Yeah right you just changed now from index.html to index.php
Activity: 14
You want us to reduce the max amount?
dear scammers take the maximum limit to 0.1 and we all get rich
Want to build your own bitdoubler.org? Try our clone script at http://demo.coinsofts.com:3000/

Clearly if some is interested in OUR script/layout, send PM to us.
Want to build your own bitdoubler.org? Try our clone script at http://demo.coinsofts.com:3000/

Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!

By the way we have gained nothing (total paid = total deposited), all transactions are on site.

And we aren't www.coincompound.net, clearly this system can't work. Don't invest on it.

next poster will be coincompund and his other shill Grin
how are you anyway what a coinsidence that both you and coincompoind is online
im amaze that you read someones post that maybe you and coincompund is the same
seriously where did you get the news? Grin

Screaming its the only way you can read my message and people believe in that. i saw the blockchain info and wrote in his post that the person is the same. paying his own site with his own wallet and then luring people to death.

Ok post the links to the blockchain that you believe are the proof.

And we aren't www.coincompound.net, clearly this system can't work. Don't invest on it.

And are you going to pay those people back or what?

Screaming its the only way you can read my message and people believe in that. i saw the blockchain info and wrote in his post that the person is the same. paying his own site with his own wallet and then luring people to death.

No screaming is not the only way for people to believe. You don't want people to believe in those websites, but you want people to believe in you?
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!

nice strategy 1st when bidoubler is struggling with all the pending payout bitcoin2x has appeared and now bith of this asshole is gone then here you come sprout like a mushroom to invite people on your scam site and then run away with their money

moderator should do something about this
Pages:
Jump to: