Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDoubler.org - Double Your BTC (get back your deposit x2) - page 7. (Read 21392 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You guys are so greedy... unbelievable.. Patience is everything
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How about 120% and let's get the line moving.

Make it at least 150/175% then.
Activity: 140
How about 120% and let's get the line moving.
Activity: 22
can we just get a refund of our original amount?
Activity: 14
are you kidding me? people should invest less. the maximum payment should be reduced
I agree with this.

First it was min 0.05 and max 0.5. The gap between this is to big and result in delay with the payments. These limits can work but you need a lot more investors.
In my opinion the ideal limits would be for now: minimum 0.05 and maximum 0.1.

Yes. I agree with this.
2 days takes way too long and people will doubt about the legitimacy of the website.

even better a flat deposit amount of something like .05.
Then it would be easy to do the math to calculate how many transactions it'll take untill you get a payout.
Currently there werent enough transactions made in the last 2 days to cover many of the deposits from 3/21.  and those deposits paid off transactions from 3/17-3/20.
We're all still going to be waiting awhile.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 15
are you kidding me? people should invest less. the maximum payment should be reduced
I agree with this.

First it was min 0.05 and max 0.5. The gap between this is to big and result in delay with the payments. These limits can work but you need a lot more investors.

Yes. I agree with this.
2 days takes way too long and people will doubt about the legitimacy of the website.
Activity: 23
I agree with this.

Ah, I actually meant 'More people should invest'. hahaha. I'm sorry matey.
where are the payments? i don't see any today yet

Its because there no money to pay the latest pending transaction. People should invest more!

Edit: Bitdoubler? How much btc is in the wallet now? Can't you like, payout at least 5 / 10 oldest transactions by now?
where are the payments? i don't see any today yet
I think this site could really be something if more people would use it.
How does a new minimum allow faster payments?

A higher minimum generates more income, more income means quicker payouts. That's the theory, though. This is the moment the game gets into the high-risk phase, I guess. Smiley
Activity: 36
5 X 0.1 can pay fast the 0.5 and we will not stuck 2 days in one 0.5 transaction. i agree with 0.1 but u will lose some players
How does a new minimum allow faster payments?
BitDoubler maybe fix Min. Deposit? or is this the new way? 0.1 atm at the new site. confirm if its true
Thanks.
***ANNOUNCEMENT SPACE***

Latest news are bold. Ordered from Newest to Oldest

23/03/2014 19:00 GMT +1 : New Minimum depositable moved to 0.1 BTC, This make faster payouts. ENJOY!.
first its .005, then .05,   then.01 to try to bring in more people  now .1  which was higher than .05 is going to alienate even more people than previously and payouts will be just as slow because no one will want to play.
The constantly changing minimum is a contributing factor in deposits becoming "lost" and needing to be refunded. This is confusing when everytime someone wants to play, the deposit changes.
Please pick one minimum and stick with it

Additionally, sent this deposit Yesterday, BEFORE you changed the minimum again and it never showed up. So please refund it:
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/bf0498f394232053e46bd65b15be0209b153fa498033b75b1684d94c12457094

You're absolutely right. He has to catch up, I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: