Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDoubler.org - Double Your BTC (get back your deposit x2) - page 4. (Read 21392 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bitdubler admin is not posting messages anymore. Guess that gesture tells us all - there is not much hope for bitdoubler...
Changing domain name explains it all - if it was made intentionaly or not - it's a fact, that it turned bitdoubler into scam. Damn, the system seemed to work...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
ok. that's what you say but in the faq they say they are not a ponzi

seriously???
everyone can put everything they want in their "faq"
i can create a website and then put 1000% refund or 100000% money back guarantee
i can put also that you can trust me because im satoshi daughter blah blah blah
Activity: 406
Math is awesome! Let's see bitdoubler say that himself or repeat it. Where is bitdoubler. Anybody seen him? Has he replied in the last few days? Hmmmm? If he was really running a serious program then he would say somthing every now and then wouldn't he? *Shrugs*
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
No one is investing because no one is getting paid. The list of pending transactions is absolutely ridiculous with NO WORD from the owner in days despite his being online. It's more and more like a scam by the day and if it goes to a week with nothing then it's officially become a scam. Ponzis with no investments or movement after a week seldom last.

No one is getting paid because no one is investing...

Simple math states that in order for someone to be paid 1BTC who is invested .5 BTC there needs to 1BTC invested as the rules state that he will not pay out of his pocket, so in order for him to be paid, there needs to be 1BTC in the accounts.  Since there isn't, and no other investors are stepping forward, he isn't getting paid....Simple Math 101.
Activity: 22
ok. that's what you say but in the faq they say they are not a ponzi
Activity: 406
No one is investing because no one is getting paid. The list of pending transactions is absolutely ridiculous with NO WORD from the owner in days despite his being online. It's more and more like a scam by the day and if it goes to a week with nothing then it's officially become a scam. Ponzis with no investments or movement after a week seldom last.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
they haven't paid in like 4 days now

Because no one is investing, do you even know how a ponzi system works?
Activity: 22
they haven't paid in like 4 days now
People, invest!!! haha.
This site is really paying out, even though people are saying its not.
Activity: 28
I agree that OP should temporarily change the payout to 1.2x - 1.5x to clear payments and to ensure reinvestment and flow of new funds!

All I can see if huge potential for this site but its not being run properly.
I am still pretty sure this website is working great.

I hope you're right, but I'm just not as optimistic as you do  Cool

Heh not optimism, I am 99% sure the website works as intended still.  However no one is going to deposit now so who knows
Activity: 190

I hope you're right, but I'm just not as optimistic as you do  Cool
Activity: 868

To be honest, all ponzi / hyip works great in the beginning...
The sad thing is, some people will make a new ponzi soon and some will get into it...

Well I was thinking about creating a similiar system as this one, without scams.
I doesn't always have to be a scam.

This,

I would love to make a site like this that isn't a scam, when people stop investing, they get their money back(as much as you can that is in the bank)  This way a few people who get in early will double their BTC, and no one loses that much.  

A site like this is impossible to go on forever without resetting.  Heck for the owner of this, not sure why you wouldn't want the .0001 every transaction....

But that's the problem with a ponzi system. You are giving away money you don't have. If people stop investing, there is no way I can give people their money back since I already gave that to the oldest pending payment.

Well perhaps you always have x% in your bank, and make the payback 1.5X instead of 2X, I did say some people wouldn't get their money back....(As much as they can get back that is in the bank)
The sad thing is, some people will make a new ponzi soon and some will get into it...

Well I was thinking about creating a similiar system as this one, without scams.

This,

I would love to make a site like this that isn't a scam, when people stop investing, they get their money back(as much as you can that is in the bank)  This way a few people who get in early will double their BTC, and no one loses that much.  

A site like this is impossible to go on forever without resetting.  Heck for the owner of this, not sure why you wouldn't want the .0001 every transaction....

But that's the problem with a ponzi system. You are giving away money you don't have. If people stop investing, there is no way I can give people their money back since I already gave that to the oldest pending payment.

This,

just because they get much more than 0.0001

as long as you keep on getting investor then theres no problem

Ummmm, Yes there is.  Simple math would show otherwise.

as long as you keep on getting investor then theres no problem

This,

Pages:
Jump to: