Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDoubler.org - Double Your BTC (get back your deposit x2) - page 5. (Read 21392 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
OP make atleast some payout and be more active to keep your business alive. You have a great thing going...just be more transparent and communicative!

OP is dead baby dont cry he is on bahamas now Grin

We all see this coming Smiley

yeah a different story with of a ponzi with always the same fucked up ending Cheesy

The sad thing is, some people will make a new ponzi soon and some will get into it...

we cant blame people to keep on believing on this kind of risky game
just remember the golden rules dont invest what you cant afford to lose Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The sad thing is, some people will make a new ponzi soon and some will get into it...

Well I was thinking about creating a similiar system as this one, without scams.
I doesn't always have to be a scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
If I was that guy that is waiting for the .5 to be doubled to .1, I would calculate how much is in the bank, then deposit that much to get my money back...It is probably less then .2
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
OP make atleast some payout and be more active to keep your business alive. You have a great thing going...just be more transparent and communicative!

yeah a different story with of a ponzi with always the same fucked up ending Cheesy

My guess is the website is still working as intended if I had to guess...

No one deposits....How are people supposed to get their x2 back?

This. Even though the owner isn't responding, the website is still working.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
My guess is the website is still working as intended if I had to guess...

No one deposits....How are people supposed to get their x2 back?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
you guys are all ridiculous !!  i haven't had ANY problem getting paid for the DOUBLES i have won!  these guys are REALLY trying and as far as i can tell they have kept their word to everyone out there who was suppose to get a refund!!  So, what is it, again, that you are talking about?Huh!!!!!!!!!!! Lips sealed Cry Undecided Kiss

Bwaaahaha we are ridiculous!!! I even PM'ed him 3 times for a refund and didn't get an respone. He is really trying!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
you guys are all ridiculous !!  i haven't had ANY problem getting paid for the DOUBLES i have won!  these guys are REALLY trying and as far as i can tell they have kept their word to everyone out there who was suppose to get a refund!!  So, what is it, again, that you are talking about?Huh!!!!!!!!!!! Lips sealed Cry Undecided Kiss
OP is online today and didn't give an explanation to this thread
Today at 12:39:34 AM
maybe he just laugh to see many ppl complaining here:Smiley

yeah whatever Grin
Activity: 7
Activity: 224
Why do you tardos not listen? I try to warn you all ways possible but your heads are hard as rocks.
Activity: 126
why the fuck do you people continue to put money into ponzis?  How many times until you learn the lesson?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This here's a story about Billy Joe and Bobbie Sue....
Activity: 406
what was the purpose of getting the .org site if there no payment?

To get more money? Shockingly deceitful, I know but yeah and it worked! Fucking unreal.
Activity: 22
what was the purpose of getting the .org site if there no payment?
Activity: 9
Dear Bitdoubler Team, I have made a transaction of 0.04btc in 2014-03-22    time:23:23:45, for 0.08btc purpose, which is:

https://blockchain.info/tx/ab50a030d7d0dd8f317e96b2c2ebbf16aae4f6bab264ded476fbbd3c37f8e260

the transaction has confirmed but it not listed!

Please can you deposit or refund it to me?
Pages:
Jump to: