Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 39. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
They will not be able to continue with their scam anymore.

Just keep on writing, tweeting, and reporting!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
The scammers are getting angry!

Don't give up, inform others, spread the important info, help to stifle this scam!

EMPTY THREATS i begged them to come after me.
August 08, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
not a real picture!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:39:03 AM
Noone can post his proof. I asked many people from Discord and had only nothing!
Here is a screenshot of my personal account on BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange http://prntscr.com/kg7ixr
August 08, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
The scammers have now locked their thread.

Yes, nothing to see here, move along, folks! LOL!
August 08, 2018, 08:52:44 AM
Help in spreading the truth about this SCAM.
Contact important crypto media outlets.

Write tweets. Or retweet this one if you like!

https://twitter.com/brakmic/status/1027172781925040130

https://twitter.com/brakmic/status/1027171496173731841

Many thanks for your help!
August 08, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
The scammers are getting angry!

Don't give up, inform others, spread the important info, help to stifle this scam!

August 08, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Here my mailbox on bitcointalk.
They're deleting all of our messages!

Scammers!
August 08, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
The scammers are now deleting the posts from their thread!

Another proof that they can't handle the truth!

We got them lying! And now they try to censor the inevitable!
August 08, 2018, 07:24:33 AM
Huh
BiteBTC Changes the Jurisdiction
07/08/2018
We have spent the last months in vain attempts to agree with MAS on simplifying the methods of verification of our customers.
We fulfilled all the necessary conditions and brought our documents to all the necessary requirements, but were refused. This means that only a minor part of our traders can now undergo verification and start working with BiteBTC exchange. We clearly understand that we are losing a huge market, we get a lot of negative messages and we ruin our reputation by not missing a lot of traders.

Today, the BiteBTC Exchange management decided to change the jurisdiction. We will continue to stay physically in Singapore, but we will have to change our legal company and legal address. Currently, our lawyers are inclined to consider offshore jurisdictions, such as the Seychelles or Gibraltar. In addition to the opening of the company, we will be forced to open bank accounts for the reception of fiat currencies from customers. It will also take some time.

We understand that this step may have a negative impact on our situation, but this is the only possible option for the active growth of our client base and connection of new traders.

We want to reassure all customers. All balances (fiat and crypto) in complete safety, because funds have been accepted and continue to be adopted in strict accordance with the laws of Singapore. Fiat deposits will be transparently transferred to new accounts of the company in another jurisdiction in the near future.

We should simply keep on repeating this fact:

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
 Huh
BiteBTC Changes the Jurisdiction
07/08/2018
We have spent the last months in vain attempts to agree with MAS on simplifying the methods of verification of our customers.
We fulfilled all the necessary conditions and brought our documents to all the necessary requirements, but were refused. This means that only a minor part of our traders can now undergo verification and start working with BiteBTC exchange. We clearly understand that we are losing a huge market, we get a lot of negative messages and we ruin our reputation by not missing a lot of traders.

Today, the BiteBTC Exchange management decided to change the jurisdiction. We will continue to stay physically in Singapore, but we will have to change our legal company and legal address. Currently, our lawyers are inclined to consider offshore jurisdictions, such as the Seychelles or Gibraltar. In addition to the opening of the company, we will be forced to open bank accounts for the reception of fiat currencies from customers. It will also take some time.

We understand that this step may have a negative impact on our situation, but this is the only possible option for the active growth of our client base and connection of new traders.

We want to reassure all customers. All balances (fiat and crypto) in complete safety, because funds have been accepted and continue to be adopted in strict accordance with the laws of Singapore. Fiat deposits will be transparently transferred to new accounts of the company in another jurisdiction in the near future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Noone can post his proof. I asked many people from Discord and had only nothing!
August 07, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
POST PROOF SCUMBAG!
August 07, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
Same shit from the same lap dogs of bitebtc but no actual proof.
I have been trading Btc BTC for over 2 weeks and I like this exchange. You no one holds, you can choose any other exchange.

And now, again....just for you!

We should simply keep on repeating this fact:

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
I have been trading Btc BTC for over 2 weeks and I like this exchange. You no one holds, you can choose any other exchange.
August 07, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
August 07, 2018, 08:37:49 AM
Guys, the exchange looks very natural, every day news and adding new coins, it does not look like cheating.

Recently, such coins as  PLCN, MBC and SAM were added, many of them are quite promising today.

I have already purchased MBC at $ 730, very much hope for this coin. I suggest you invest in it.

Scammers will be scammers! No matter how many minions come here to write lies!

To all coin project owners, admins, and developers.

Report these scammers to the Singaporean Police Authority.

I have already done it.

Open this page and click on the link "IWitness" below.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

Then enter your info & evidence on this scam. Put the correspondence (emails) you had with these scammers.

You will then receive a "case number". Keep it for further reference and communication with the authorities.

You can also contact the police via phone/email.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
Guys, the exchange looks very natural, every day news and adding new coins, it does not look like cheating.

Recently, such coins as  PLCN, MBC and SAM were added, many of them are quite promising today.

I have already purchased MBC at $ 730, very much hope for this coin. I suggest you invest in it.
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:39:40 AM

Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:59:32 AM
Live coin watch also lists this scam of an exchange.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/exchanges/BiteBTC

Shame on all of them.
coinmarketcap and livecoinwatch recognize the BiteBTC exchange and cooperate with it. This is what it says, and I don't expect they would have dealt with scammers.

There are many factors that indicate that BiteBTC is an honest exchange, but for some reason many deny it.

Pages:
Jump to: