Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 43. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
BiteBTC is a Scam.  It is not a real exchange.

Who knows what they are doing with your Identity.  Plus they keep the listing fee.   

I hope that in the future this KYC procedure will be canceled, then many problems will disappear at once.
Activity: 461
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
UPDATE other coin getting hit with same treatment

we post proof unlike those fake posts above that say they got approved and traded on BiteBTC

Yup, we had the same unpleasant experience with those scammers.

But, we also have reported them to the Signaporean Police Department. There is a web-form on their pages.
I would recommend that other projects also report them to the police. The more report report the greater the chance that the police will do something about it.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
BiteBTC is a Scam.  It is not a real exchange.

Who knows what they are doing with your Identity.  Plus they keep the listing fee.   

Activity: 133
Merit: 7
August 02, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
UPDATE other coin getting hit with same treatment

we post proof unlike those fake posts above that say they got approved and traded on BiteBTC
August 02, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
Please visit this thread seems there's a lot of people here that verified thier accounts on bitebtc. I ask them for any proofs or emails they got from bitebtc for verification acceptance,but no one can post any proof.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitebtc-exchange-launched-2791504

That thread is crap and deleted our posts when we put this information on there. They are trying to bury the fact that they are a fake scam exchange.
August 02, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
As a coin developer I don't really have time to track down BiteBTC for scamming our coin every day. This is why I haven't updated this posting the last few weeks. But it is clear to me they have hired some people to post on this with reports "my friend got approved" or "I traded on there" - all of these posts are lies until I see PROOF. Not one of you have posted proof of a trade or anything to indicate the truth. Yes we have an entire coin user community with NOT ONE PERSON who can trade or get approved on that exchange.

Yesterday I was contacted by another coin that has had the same thing happen to them. I have asked permission from that coin to share the post. Let's see if he gives it and I will add them to this post.

UPDATE - as of this moment NOT ONE PERSON has provided proof that they actually trade on biteBTC and NOT ONE PERSON has provided proof their KYC was approved.

I don't even know how BiteBTC is on coinmarketcap but we need to start requesting their removal from there as well.

Simple proof and I apologize and let it go.

August 02, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
Any Example? Somebody received his KYC? Any proofs? Any screenshots? Traiding? Who knows people who received KYC? Who knows people who knows people who received KYC?  Grin
My friend passed the verification procedure 2 weeks ago. It was held for 6 weeks.

6 weeks is not so long, on many other exchanges verification takes even longer. I don't understand why you're so unhappy.

I call bullshit unless you present proof because we still have reports of NOT ONE USER being approved on that exchange.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
Any Example? Somebody received his KYC? Any proofs? Any screenshots? Traiding? Who knows people who received KYC? Who knows people who knows people who received KYC?  Grin
My friend passed the verification procedure 2 weeks ago. It was held for 6 weeks.

6 weeks is not so long, on many other exchanges verification takes even longer. I don't understand why you're so unhappy.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Activity: 1610
August 01, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
BiteBTC is well known as a market where ghost trading their coin/token, you don't know this news ?  Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
i mean this is a scam portal. i wait many weeks for verified and support now answer my support ticket.
How long do you wait for your documents to be checked? Can you clarify that?

Some Say that the process of verification of the person can take about 4-6 weeks, but there are people who undergo this procedure faster.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
i mean this is a scam portal. i wait many weeks for verified and support now answer my support ticket.
How long do you wait for your documents to be checked? Can you clarify that?
Activity: 27
July 31, 2018, 12:19:10 AM
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 08:25:40 AM
I agree that the BiteBTC exchange is not very popular, but it is worth noting that some coins are traded only on It.
I agree, for example, such coins as ESP and IOP, I have not seen on other crypto-currency exchanges, only on BiteBTC
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
I agree that the BiteBTC exchange is not very popular, but it is worth noting that some coins are traded only on It.
Activity: 101
July 23, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
It seems to me that everyone should decide for himself whether to believe this exchange or not. After all, the cryptocurrency business is extremely risky.
You are right. But we just warn you about this situation! The topic helps people do some choises. More informations... more different opinions.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
It seems to me that everyone should decide for himself whether to believe this exchange or not. After all, the cryptocurrency business is extremely risky.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
Please visit this thread seems there's a lot of people here that verified thier accounts on bitebtc. I ask them for any proofs or emails they got from bitebtc for verification acceptance,but no one can post any proof.

And I do not believe these reviews, because I personally did not deceive the administration of the exchange. It is not clear who to believe in this situation.
Activity: 461
Merit: 13
July 22, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Scammers, no more no less.
Of course they won't provide any proofs.
Scammers as usual.
Pages:
Jump to: