Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 41. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
Scammers will be scammers! No matter how many minions come here to write lies!

To all coin project owners, admins, and developers.

Report these scammers to the Singaporean Police Authority.

I have already done it.

Open this page and click on the link "IWitness" below.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

Then enter your info & evidence on this scam. Put the correspondence (emails) you had with these scammers.

You will then receive a "case number". Keep it for further reference and communication with the authorities.

You can also contact the police via phone/email.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
Was sceptical but i DYOR and i confirm that it's all about SCAM.

Definition SCAM : A dishonest scheme; a fraud.

All their VOLUME is FAKE, i know nobody who made a 1 single trade on this exchange.
I afraid about my submitted data, could be sold on DARKNET or something.

KYC DOCS could be way more valuable than scam 0.1BTC shitcoins.
Activity: 101
August 05, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Thanks for the headsup, I was about to submit my documents for KYC
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
A lot of negativity. Tell me, has anyone actually undergone the KYC procedure? I know it's a long time, but still.
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
Report and Analysis about Bitebtc.com. Bitebtc.com is hosted in United States on a server with an IP address of 104.27.156.124.
Domain Name: BITEBTC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2191741066_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-14T12:43:45Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-25T14:10:19Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-25T14:10:19Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: ALAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: EDNA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
I do not see here Singapore,I see that the domain is registered in the US and the site is in the US.So all their talk about Singapore and KYC is a lie.
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
August 04, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

At EGEM we know the other exchanges all have a wallet and it is found on our richlist. I ask BiteBTC - where is your EGEM wallet? The one that handles the volume on the exchange that you propose happens? The wallet that allows deposits and withdrawals? The wallet where the users that are supposed to be depositing EGEM to your exchange  to trade with are using? Oh, yeah - the very same wallet that went through a HARD FORK the week you listed EGEM and your developers never contacted us about? You are a total scam fake exchange and your days are numbered. You cannot keep ripping off community coins and expect to thrive in crypto. We are gonna file that Singapore police report on you.

And where is the fake dude that said he traded here? I hear crickets!
Activity: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!
August 04, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
To all coin project owners, admins, and developers.

Report these scammers to the Singaporean Police Authority.

I have already done it.

Open this page and click on the link "IWitness" below.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

Then enter your info & evidence on this scam. Put the correspondence (emails) you had with these scammers.

You will then receive a "case number". Keep it for further reference and communication with the authorities.

You can also contact the police via phone/email.
August 04, 2018, 01:39:21 PM
I don't want to dispute the opinions of people who think BiteBTC is a Scam. I do not exclude cases that when someone was deceived, but personally I was not deceived, I easily use the services of the BiteBTC exchange.

You were approved by BiteBTC ? How much time did it take the process ?
Many simply do not want to understand that the KYC procedure needs to be passed, this is the law. Everyone wants to start trading right away.

You say many don't understand, but COSS understands and it does not take 6 weeks to get an account approved on COSS which is also in Singapore. Save the crap and post proof that they are legit or just go home. We understand quite well what is going on - they scam coins by taking a listing fee and never approve any of the users. 6 weeks is totally ridiculous but it has been longer than that for us.
August 04, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
August 04, 2018, 12:48:07 PM
I don't want to dispute the opinions of people who think BiteBTC is a Scam. I do not exclude cases that when someone was deceived, but personally I was not deceived, I easily use the services of the BiteBTC exchange.

Many simply do not want to understand that the KYC procedure needs to be passed, this is the law. Everyone wants to start trading right away.

I have heard that the KYC procedure should be simplified in the near future. I think this will solve all the problems.

Who did you hear it from and where is the proof that they told the truth? We "heard" it too - all lies until one person can prove that they trade on BitBTC. Stop trying to claim they are legit unless you have proof and dilute the talk with "I heard" rumors. Just post absolute proof of trade with account details blacked out. It is easy. And again - don't post the public order book because that is already proven to be fake volume that does not even coorelate to reality. Post proof that YOU made a trade on BiteBTC.
August 04, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

6 weeks, long enough, don't you think? Why so long? Is it due to the slow work of the exchange team, or just a big load from new users?

My opinion is that the delay in inspections is primarily due to the large flow of new applications for verification, the exchange is gaining popularity. But, the exchange team should speed up this verification process, no doubt.

We should simply keep on repeating this fact:

BiteBTC is a scam!

6 weeks is a lie unless I see proof. It has been longer than 6 weeks for EGEM and not one person approved. Where is the post from the guy that said "I can send you proof?" What a scam poster. Where is the proof?
August 04, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

6 weeks, long enough, don't you think? Why so long? Is it due to the slow work of the exchange team, or just a big load from new users?

My opinion is that the delay in inspections is primarily due to the large flow of new applications for verification, the exchange is gaining popularity. But, the exchange team should speed up this verification process, no doubt.

BiteBTC is a scam!
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

August 04, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

BiteBTC is a scam!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Terms of approval of documents are different, someone waited from 4 to 5 weeks, and someone on, because it all depends on the load.

August 04, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Terms of approval of documents are different, someone waited from 4 to 5 weeks, and someone on, because it all depends on the load.

A complete lie!

BiteBTC is a scam!
Activity: 86
August 04, 2018, 07:04:22 AM
In the sake of crypto i will eat my own male member if someone posts valid KYC acceptance information from these dogs.
Very rude, don't you think? Is this forum allowed to use that language?
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

August 03, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

I have heard that the KYC procedure should be simplified in the near future. I think this will solve all the problems.
Pages:
Jump to: