Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT - page 3. (Read 74622 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 01, 2014, 10:18:48 PM
Just submitted my claim.  Will I get a confirmation it went through correctly?  I believe I used my publicly listed Bitfunder address but now I can't find which address is my public address in Bitfunder.

Thanks,

_theJestre

If it said it was accepted, then you are good to go.
If you try it again it should confirm it for you.

-Ukyo
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 01, 2014, 10:04:06 PM
Just submitted my claim.  Will I get a confirmation it went through correctly?  I believe I used my publicly listed Bitfunder address but now I can't find which address is my public address in Bitfunder.

Thanks,

_theJestre
Activity: 473
January 01, 2014, 08:48:26 PM
Thanks ukyo, today's AM divs received. Happy New Year!

ya got mine too thx ukyo
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
January 01, 2014, 01:44:42 PM
Thanks ukyo, today's AM divs received. Happy New Year!
Activity: 102
December 31, 2013, 09:55:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience.
The following link will allow you to claim your AM shares to be transferred to FriedCat for handling.

https://amclaims.weexchange.co/

I will be sending the first list to FriedCat tomorrow evening.
I am going to continue to work with FriedCat on this and he will be sending you all back-due dividends as he processes the transfers.

Thank You,
Ukyo

Ukyo,

Is there a website maintaining the current list of all successfully "claimed" or at least registered claims (may be showing the bitfunder public address, amount of shares claimed, the date of claim or which weekly batch of his/her claim belongs to)?
Shareholders of different time zones may not clear which weekly batch his/her claims belong to.

Thanks.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 09:31:43 PM
Hi,Ukyo.  Replied your message. Please have a look for my alternative ways,thx.
December 31, 2013, 03:31:21 PM
Why would you use an address you can not sign? That was the whole purpose of the public address. To show proof.
You have offered to take a screenshot of a page that shows you control an address but in reality that doesn't prove you control the address or that it is yours.

While it may be obviously yours, I still have to do a level of due diligence. See PM and we will discuss alternative methods.

-Ukyo
December 31, 2013, 10:55:11 AM
Ukyo please reply my message!!!
Activity: 60
December 30, 2013, 09:12:00 PM
Great news!Thanks Ukyo!
I'm waiting for my wallet to ready.
December 30, 2013, 08:59:21 PM
Ukyo, cant sign the message. Already messaged u,please reply,thx.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:18:11 PM
Think everything went smoothly will see come dividend day I guess.

Please keep in mind that while I expect to send the first batch tomorrow, I can not promise if FriedCat will have time to process the transfers and everything before normal AM divs go out.

-Ukyo

He always does it on wednesday before div-payments. If you send the request by email its nearly sure that friedcat only will send out divs after all transfer requests he received are done.
December 30, 2013, 03:49:47 PM

Please keep in mind that while I expect to send the first batch tomorrow, I can not promise if FriedCat will have time to process the transfers and everything before normal AM divs go out.

-Ukyo
Activity: 473
December 30, 2013, 03:44:49 PM
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
December 30, 2013, 03:08:01 PM
Just initiated my claim and it seems everything went fine.
December 30, 2013, 03:00:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience.
The following link will allow you to claim your AM shares to be transferred to FriedCat for handling.

https://amclaims.weexchange.co/

I will be sending the first list to FriedCat tomorrow evening.
I am going to continue to work with FriedCat on this and he will be sending you all back-due dividends as he processes the transfers.

Thank You,
Ukyo
December 17, 2013, 07:54:01 AM
I am posting this here so users do not have to search threads for an update.

Fifth, G.AsicMiner-PT:
A few weeks ago, I sent FriedCat an email and asked him to hold dividends for the AM shares being held. He still
sent that weeks dividends which I currently hold in a separate wallet apart from WeExchange. At that point
all shares were accounted for by dividend payout calculation. (The only menthod to track shares directly held.)
No transfers have been made since so all shares should be 100% accounted for. I spoke to FriedCat and he agreed
to hold the future dividends and will disperse them as he processes the transfers. Many users have asked to not
use their email address, or public bitcoin address, etc for the transfer and dividends. So it was decided
to use the same portal as the loan shares or a third portal for transfer management so users can decide what
bitcoin address to send the held dividends to, and what email/bitcoin address to list with FriedCat.
FriedCat will get a weekly lists of transfers and will payout the remaining held dividends he is holding.
Activity: 104
December 16, 2013, 06:10:59 PM
finally friedcat replied me:

Hi kirawei,

We already stopped paying to g.asicminer.pt's dividend address. The former payments are recorded as credits. After the direct shares show up from g.asicminer.pt, we will pay all missing dividends along with that week's.

Best regards,

friedcat

Essentially this means they don't have the direct shares.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
December 12, 2013, 05:21:53 PM
finally friedcat replied me:

Hi kirawei,

We already stopped paying to g.asicminer.pt's dividend address. The former payments are recorded as credits. After the direct shares show up from g.asicminer.pt, we will pay all missing dividends along with that week's.

Best regards,

friedcat

That should ease up the share uncertainty.
Activity: 263
December 12, 2013, 03:12:08 PM
Hi have 6 shares left on bitfunder. I expected that they will automatically converted to direct shares for my bitcoin address which I setup as ID in butfunder but they are not.
How can I claim these shares?
Activity: 88
The sheep who walks through walls.
December 07, 2013, 07:35:36 PM
Hi all

I'm a little unclear on the details and I have read much of the thread.

I had asicminer.pt shares on btc-tc. Are they recoverable?

Thanks for your patience.

If you didn't have a public wallet address listed on BTC-TC you will probably want to get in touch with Burnside.

Quick update.  Batch #5 of the transfers from ASICMINER-PT to ASICMINER direct shares has been sent to Friedcat.

There are only a couple shares remaining that have not sent me their public BTC address.  If you are one of those, please do so ASAP and we'll get you into batch #6.

Cheers.

Pages:
Jump to: