Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT - page 4. (Read 74622 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 508
December 07, 2013, 11:03:07 AM
Hi all

I'm a little unclear on the details and I have read much of the thread.

I had asicminer.pt shares on btc-tc. Are they recoverable?

Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
November 30, 2013, 01:16:27 PM
Divs for the past week, not paid.

How will this be handled, hence the situation over at Bitfunder and WeExchange?

We got robbed, This is the utter truth until someone start spilling less vague beans.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 30, 2013, 10:10:07 AM

How will this be handled, hence the situation over at Bitfunder and WeExchange?
Unlimited Free Crypto
November 27, 2013, 03:23:41 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 25, 2013, 07:41:57 PM
G.ASICMINER (Bitfunder)
The offer to convert G.ASICMINER shares is now over. If you still hold any, you will need to wait for Bitfunder to convert them to Direct Shares with Friedcat to do anything with them.

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
November 19, 2013, 12:54:21 PM
Does anyone know who is responsible for the PT's at the moment? Is it DeaDTerra or Ukyo?

WeEx does not process withdrawals at the moment (or at all). So it makes no sense to pay divs through BF, cause you won't get the coins out of BF / WeEx.
I don't have any control over the PT anymore.
I can't access the shares or the dividend.
//DeaDTerra
Who has control? Is it Ukyo?
Yes
//DeaDTerra
Thanks, that's bad.
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2013, 12:49:50 PM
Does anyone know who is responsible for the PT's at the moment? Is it DeaDTerra or Ukyo?

WeEx does not process withdrawals at the moment (or at all). So it makes no sense to pay divs through BF, cause you won't get the coins out of BF / WeEx.
//DeaDTerra
Yes
//DeaDTerra
November 19, 2013, 12:48:24 PM

//DeaDTerra
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2013, 12:46:57 PM

//DeaDTerra
November 19, 2013, 10:38:31 AM

Activity: 115
BTC for a better world
November 17, 2013, 05:17:45 PM
I would also like confirmation on what will happen with G.ASICMINER-PT shares on BitFunder pls.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
November 15, 2013, 07:45:01 AM
So now that BitFunder also closed trading for their exclusive members, what going to happen with G.ASICMINER? When will the shares be converted?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 14, 2013, 03:08:16 PM
Unlimited Free Crypto
November 13, 2013, 01:49:30 PM
The moment of truth is upon us guys. ASICMINER dispersed the divs for this week. Lets see how true is the theory of Ukyo being out of funds. Unrelated to WeExchange problems yet directly connected if he indeed lacked the funds.

Drumrolls and alot of popcorn......

So if he pays out, will you shut the fuck for good? Since it is you know.. moment of truth

Cry But when I write in these forums I don't really "talk" while typing. I don't think not "talking" while writing a post around here will be less of a nuisance to any one around these forums. Furthermore I am sorry but how do I shut the "fuck" up? I know how to shut a mouth up but I really don't know how to shut a "fuck" up. Also it seems to me that you want me to shut a specific special kind of "fuck" so you used "The Fuck" instead of "a Fuck". I am sorry I have no idea how to do that.

After an intense look I had on my face thinking about how to help you with your problem I came with a silly solution not to post again on these forums, I know silly me  Roll Eyes, Don't mind that it was just a passing thought.

So I tried to help you out with what you are asking me I am afraid I could not do anything to help you.

BTW I had a dream last night about you reading this and getting really furious which made you throw a shot glass of vodca on the wall in front of you then you mumbling some juju as you are clicking a button beside my username starting with "ign~somethingsomething", dunno what that was all about.....
Unlimited Free Crypto
November 13, 2013, 01:42:08 PM
Um, lophie, with you posting this same thing in various places, it's easy for Ukyo to just wait a couple of days to prove you wrong. Lol!

Also easier for unwary people to read then make a decision wither to withdraw from WeExchange or wait until this is solved instead of limboing their coins because Ukyo would not even put a fine print notification of this issue.

Also easier for unwary people not to accept G.ASICMINER-PT transactions from user to user on bitfunder because there is still no official statement of an estimate for transferring into direct shares.

It is not always about me or the person I am bashing you know, I know this wont make my coins come to me any faster.
Activity: 101
November 13, 2013, 12:18:14 PM
Um, lophie, with you posting this same thing in various places, it's easy for Ukyo to just wait a couple of days to prove you wrong. Lol!
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
November 13, 2013, 12:15:27 PM
The moment of truth is upon us guys. ASICMINER dispersed the divs for this week. Lets see how true is the theory of Ukyo being out of funds. Unrelated to WeExchange problems yet directly connected if he indeed lacked the funds.

So if he pays out, will you shut the fuck for good? Since it is you know.. moment of truth
Unlimited Free Crypto
November 13, 2013, 09:44:56 AM

November 13, 2013, 07:15:15 AM
I just want to be clear, once BitFunder shuts down any ASICMINER shares will turn into direct shares, directly under the control of Friedcat is that correct?
AFAIK no official statement so far. But it's the only thing that makes sense.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
November 13, 2013, 01:36:47 AM
I just want to be clear, once BitFunder shuts down any ASICMINER shares will turn into direct shares, directly under the control of Friedcat is that correct?
Pages:
Jump to: