Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 13. (Read 378416 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I can't believe how long this has gone on without action for the investors...arggghhh!!!

Nothing can happen until the HF bankruptcy is resolved.  There will be action on that front Soon(tm).

Setting your hair on fire and jumping up and down over some dust is silly.  But if screaming makes you feel better, *here* have a pillow!
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
I can't believe how long this has gone on without action for the investors...arggghhh!!!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
so is this thing working or not really?
How do you mean? -is ID mining Bitcoin? Yes.

Will or DT;
-What is preventing dividend payouts from being executed?

-Where did the funding come from to develop the pool project you've been mentioning? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8909278

-Where are the proceeds from the pool fee going?

-How many Bitcoin have been mined by ID? The balance of the addresses below is only 341 btc, while the amounts received total ~2500 btc.
Code:
                                      Balance         Received
16ARJqhDqyARnGE3R3r6VMtHLJXhpcdD68           0                4
12DFehEHkoXbBtjGt4G83qbh4gVY5vfVKi           0              731
19UFMZajuKSNPDbCUT3jmbHcVYvTPgcMzq           2               33
1FvPHJ7vMknUHEDRs43uyjbEWu28T5aGgE          12              108
14qwTVT7wo83bgivmewtafNp46aQ2qnf8j         120              494
12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao         149             1025
1NJNrRgQL9VDkd78HHDBukoayfcdEy7nwU          58              135
*of course, 12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao seems to be the address of the pool you developed, which may or may not include other parties

-Lastly, if 12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao is indeed the pool that ID was mining to, and that address has not seen a reward for a block solved since Sept. 16 while only 1NJNrRgQL9VDkd78HHDBukoayfcdEy7nwU from the addresses above is receiving a very small mining revenue from F2Pool, what addresses are the bulk of ID's machines currently mining to?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
so is this thing working or not really?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So this scam has been going on for 1 year and nothing paid out to any investors? I hope someone is filling charges at this point to try and at least get something.  I am so sick of seeing shady stuff like this in Bitcoin land it just makes me sick.  I almost invested 20-30BTC into this after speaking with Deadterra on IRC.  I really hope you guys get something out of this disaster  Undecided

no point in going after icedrill, better of suing terra and will personally to get them removed from being CEO's. New CEO could sell everything and split the remain BTC

Prepare for cognitive scenario. This time I really wouldn't mind.. Let's  just get over with this pathetic little security that won't be seen even under hash microscope in 3 months from now.

You know I called cognitive scam half a year plus in advance.
Nobody listened.

I also called on deadterra a year ago.
Code:
30160 kakobrekla 148 DeaDTerra 2013-09-04 22:41:21 -5 sloppy opprtunistic unreliable, bad at what he does, avoid
(source: bitcoin-otc)

Nobody listened.

There were numerous examples before that.

Spot the pattern or lose all your money.

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
A transfer request from cryptomex dated 2014-09-23 02:00:02 has still not processed. Please check.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
Remember 6 months ago when you would get an update every 2nd day from Will and Terra,
Pepperidge Farm Remembers  Roll Eyes
Activity: 428
Been in contact with anyone from the cryptomex team lately?  Will dropped out of contact and I don't know who I should email next with this topic.  It has been many weeks. 

id recommend will's lawyer, or a baseball bat your call
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Been in contact with anyone from the cryptomex team lately?  Will dropped out of contact and I don't know who I should email next with this topic.  It has been many weeks. 
Activity: 40
Isn't it sad that so much time has passed that I have already crossed these coins off my balance that this is just becoming funny now... I'll never see the 2.5 btc again.

IceDrill.ASIC... Comedy or tragedy?

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
So when are we receiving our payouts from those 1000 blocks!?
It's 1,000 btc and they're rewards won by the pool Icedrill has developed and/or commissioned.
https://blockchain.info/address/12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao

Pool Development
1st release candidate has been in play for a while now, and we clocked it stable (massively expandable) at around 2.1 Ph/s for a few days, allowing us to hit the milestone of 1000th bitcoin blocked on software we developed and/or commissioned for solo and/or pooled mining. Details on what makes this pool project so different will be made clear over the coming days as we prepare for launch to a wider audience.

Company reorganization
We are currently in progress to move from a single-sig to a multi-sig wallet handling solution. Some of the major PU holders will hold part of the keys to this wallet. This should improve the day to day financial-handling as we choose a fund manager. A simple dividend payout plan has been suggested and I support it fully.

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.

-If Icedrill developed and/or commissioned the creation of this pool, where did the funding come from?
-Who are these major PU holders that will be holding the keys and how were they selected?
-Why is a fund manager necessary for "day to day financial-handling"? Since it hasn't been going to PU holders, why so much activity - where is it flowing?
-So Cryptomex, the very instrument built for our PU assignment and the reward payout system, may now be axed? What is the alternative at this point?
-What has held up the implementation of a reward payout system? How long does the process take to go from a suggestion to realization? I hope not another 4 months...
1. Rewards payments (previously known as dividends) based on PU assignments on CryptoMex should begin late this week, if not early next week. Please understand that you don't have to submit KYC information to be eligible for reward payouts.

Sorry, Will, but why does it seem there are so many different branches to this project; Cryptomex, no Cryptomex; Developing a pool; Trying to reclaim money from HF; Waiting for the accountant; Hiring a Fund Manager; We're moving facilities; Company Reorganization; Changing wallet solution, one can't help but get the feeling these distractions are intentional? While much of these things are great and wonderful, the very first priority for the people that gave you money remains, "When will I see some return on my investment?" -and this seems to be the only thing that's either being ignored entirely, or getting extremely little attention.

They are paying themselves with your BTC as if they are working on all this bogus projects and in process milking whatever is left, so at the end it will look like as if the company ran out of funds wile performing its day to day operations. As far as investors go, here is a illustrations of where you currently stand.

This can only be the truth since the accused make no effort to deny it.

Isn't it sad that so much time has passed that I have already crossed these coins off my balance that this is just becoming funny now... I'll never see the 2.5 btc again.
Activity: 40
It's 1,000 btc and they're rewards won by the pool Icedrill has developed and/or commissioned.

Pool Development
1st release candidate has been in play for a while now, and we clocked it stable (massively expandable) at around 2.1 Ph/s for a few days, allowing us to hit the milestone of 1000th bitcoin blocked on software we developed and/or commissioned for solo and/or pooled mining. Details on what makes this pool project so different will be made clear over the coming days as we prepare for launch to a wider audience.

Company reorganization
We are currently in progress to move from a single-sig to a multi-sig wallet handling solution. Some of the major PU holders will hold part of the keys to this wallet. This should improve the day to day financial-handling as we choose a fund manager. A simple dividend payout plan has been suggested and I support it fully.

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.

-If Icedrill developed and/or commissioned the creation of this pool, where did the funding come from?
-Who are these major PU holders that will be holding the keys and how were they selected?
-Why is a fund manager necessary for "day to day financial-handling"? Since it hasn't been going to PU holders, why so much activity - where is it flowing?
-So Cryptomex, the very instrument built for our PU assignment and the reward payout system, may now be axed? What is the alternative at this point?
-What has held up the implementation of a reward payout system? How long does the process take to go from a suggestion to realization? I hope not another 4 months...
1. Rewards payments (previously known as dividends) based on PU assignments on CryptoMex should begin late this week, if not early next week. Please understand that you don't have to submit KYC information to be eligible for reward payouts.

Sorry, Will, but why does it seem there are so many different branches to this project; Cryptomex, no Cryptomex; Developing a pool; Trying to reclaim money from HF; Waiting for the accountant; Hiring a Fund Manager; We're moving facilities; Company Reorganization; Changing wallet solution, one can't help but get the feeling these distractions are intentional? While much of these things are great and wonderful, the very first priority for the people that gave you money remains, "When will I see some return on my investment?" -and this seems to be the only thing that's either being ignored entirely, or getting extremely little attention.

They are paying themselves with your BTC as if they are working on all this bogus projects and in process milking whatever is left, so at the end it will look like as if the company ran out of funds wile performing its day to day operations. As far as investors go, here is a illustrations of where you currently stand.

This can only be the truth since the accused make no effort to deny it.
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)

Pool Development

Company reorganization

Cryptomex

Activity: 83

Pool Development

Company reorganization

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.

Activity: 108
1st release candidate has been in play for a while now, and we clocked it stable (massively expandable) at around 2.1 Ph/s for a few days, allowing us to hit the milestone of 1000th bitcoin blocked

1000th bitcoin, or 40 blocks of 25BTC? Total 1000 bitcoins?
Activity: 226

PAYOUT, is another main questionn to be addressed, pls!
legendary
Activity: 817
Activity: 179
Hi all

A project update follows:

Hashfast Bankcruptcy
Latest development from court is that the UST filed a motion to appoint a trustee to wind down the entity, which was denied by the judge. The motion to substantively consolidate the estates was granted. As it stands it's clear that the estate and its assets will be auctioned off in a controlled manner and details regarding the auction will be made available shortly. A further status conference is set for 24 October.

Mine Update
A decision has been made to move the equipment to a different facility in the US. Negotiation of both the final endpoint and the earlier termination of the existing hosting agreement is almost complete. I'll let the person who did this great work introduce themselves here as they have indicated that they would be willing to furnish this forum with more regular and detailed updates henceforth.

Pool Development

Company reorganization

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.
Activity: 50
Please something with substance.
donator
Activity: 1064
Will and I are working on an update.
We will post it soon.

//DT
Pages:
Jump to: