Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 14. (Read 378400 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Leave DeadTerra some negative feedback, he messed up Gamma (only got lucky with AM) and thought he was still a "business" man. Make sure this doesn't happen again.

DeadTerra's also a VP of some shitty broker/exchange called Safello.  Blast the media with his connection to this failure, see if you can get him removed as a fun Friday afternoon/Saturday morning project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Leave DeadTerra some negative feedback, he messed up Gamma (only got lucky with AM) and thought he was still a "business" man. Make sure this doesn't happen again.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Has anyone paged them for a response?  Clearly, they do not visit this thread very often.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
WTF,  just checked my cryptomex account. Nada, nill, nothing. Where is the fu**ing cash man. What was all the talk about test payment, rest comming later.

I really hope these guys feel miserable for the rest of teir lifes and will never get a job related to Bitcoin ever again.

No communication, nothing, not even excuses. What was the lates official announcement on this thread?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So this scam has been going on for 1 year and nothing paid out to any investors? I hope someone is filling charges at this point to try and at least get something.  I am so sick of seeing shady stuff like this in Bitcoin land it just makes me sick.  I almost invested 20-30BTC into this after speaking with Deadterra on IRC.  I really hope you guys get something out of this disaster  Undecided

no point in going after icedrill, better of suing terra and will personally to get them removed from being CEO's. New CEO could sell everything and split the remain BTC

Prepare for cognitive scenario. This time I really wouldn't mind.. Let's  just get over with this pathetic little security that won't be seen even under hash microscope in 3 months from now.

You know I called cognitive scam half a year plus in advance.
Nobody listened.

I also called on deadterra a year ago.
Code:
30160 kakobrekla 148 DeaDTerra 2013-09-04 22:41:21 -5 sloppy opprtunistic unreliable, bad at what he does, avoid
(source: bitcoin-otc)

Nobody listened.

There were numerous examples before that.

Spot the pattern or lose all your money.

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
no point in going after icedrill, better of suing terra and will personally to get them removed from being CEO's. New CEO could sell everything and split the remain BTC

Prepare for cognitive scenario. This time I really wouldn't mind.. Let's  just get over with this pathetic little security that won't be seen even under hash microscope in 3 months from now.
Activity: 428
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
So this scam has been going on for 1 year and nothing paid out to any investors? I hope someone is filling charges at this point to try and at least get something.  I am so sick of seeing shady stuff like this in Bitcoin land it just makes me sick.  I almost invested 20-30BTC into this after speaking with Deadterra on IRC.  I really hope you guys get something out of this disaster  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
How about an update from someone in charge?

This.

I filled out a form from CryptoMex.io based on this email below, and sent back my completed paperwork months later, on August 15th and as of yet have not received any sort of replies or acknowledgement of reciept.  I will press them again shortly and will report my results here in 7 days.

Quote from: Mr. Willem van Rooyen
Managing Director
DigiMex Limited
6 May 2014

Dear Investor,
Re: Listing of DigiMex Limited on CryptoMex.io

We refer to your Original IceDrill Investment between August and November 2013 and wish to provide you with an update and our listing on CryptoMex.io.

Background

Between August and November 2013, during the IceDrill.ASIC IPO, you invested in the IceDrill Project via Bitfunder (www.bitfunder.com), and in return, you received certain shares (“Shares”) in the Profit Pool of the IceDrill Project operated by DigiMex Limited (the “Original IceDrill Investment”). For the avoidance of doubt, the entire Profit Pool is 75% of the profits of the IceDrill Project.

Recent Development

As part of the restructuring process of the Original IceDrill Investment, DigiMex Limited (“DigiMex”) will be listed on CryptoMex.io (www.cryptomex.io) on 30 April 2014 (the “Listing”). CryptoMex.io is one of the latest bitcoin crowd-funding platforms offering a global portfolio of high quality bitcoin-related projects for investors based in the US, China and the rest of Asia. In order to comply with the local regulations, an issuer is not allowed to trade its shares on CryptoMex.io and, instead, will be listing its Profit Units (“PUs”) on CryptoMex.io. In our case, as at the Effective Date, each PU will be equivalent to 0.000007623% (1/13,117,745) of the annual net profit of DigiMex. For detail of the terms of issuance of PUs by DigiMex, please refer to the attached termsheet.

Listing on CryptoMex

As a result of the Listing, we wish to set out our respective rights, obligations and liabilities in respect of your investment on the terms set out below with effect from 30 April 2014 (the “Effective Date”):

(i) In exchange for your Shares, you will be issued the same number of PUs of DigiMex, which will be listed on CryptoMex.io.

(ii) The terms of DigiMex PUs are set out in the attached termsheet, and all your existing rights and obligations under the Original IceDrill Investment will be relinquished.

(iii) Each of us releases the other from all claims and demands arising under or in connection with the Original IceDrill Investment except that nothing herein shall affect or prejudice any claim or demand that either of us may have against the other that relates to matters arising from your holding of PUs.

In order to hold and trade your PUs on CryptoMex.io, you are required to complete the Account Opening Form attached and send it back to us at [email protected] by no later than 6 May 2015. It, together with the “know-your-client” information and documents, will be evaluated by CryptoMex.io.

Upon submitting the Account Opening Form as mentioned above, you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms above.

We believe that the Listing is in the best interest of our Company and all our investors, as it would offer an opportunity for our investors to capitalise its investments (if he or she so wishes) without impeding the operation and growth of DigiMex.

Should you have any questions concerning the Listing or the terms of the PUs, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

This letter and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong law and Hong Kong arbitration in accordance with UNCITRAL Rules.
Activity: 50
How about an update from someone in charge?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
So what's going on with this?
Activity: 40
I don't understand how people like this can live with themselves.

If you perform a scam anonymously, you get rich, but no one knows. When you scam people like this, your life must be filled with shame. They'll be remembered as those guys that scammed a few hundreds of people for a few hunderds of thousands of dollars.

They're not even pretending as if they try to solve this. They are just sucking the last bit out of this through expenses to then file for bankruptcy.

Hopefully someone who knows what Will and Terra look like will see them and serve up a fine dish of "street justice". God knows at this point I would.

Otherwise, I can only hope their existence is filled with horrible karma. Fuck them, and that icebreaker retard too.
Activity: 530
https://www.pax-coin.io/
I don't understand how people like this can live with themselves.

If you perform a scam anonymously, you get rich, but no one knows. When you scam people like this, your life must be filled with shame. They'll be remembered as those guys that scammed a few hundreds of people for a few hunderds of thousands of dollars.

They're not even pretending as if they try to solve this. They are just sucking the last bit out of this through expenses to then file for bankruptcy.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
Two weeks™ - no financial statment, no rewards. Any updates on that?
^ Another Two weeks™ passed by earlier this week.
Activity: 50
hey, what about an short update?

any progess regarding hashfast or payments on cryptomex?
Activity: 530
https://www.pax-coin.io/
Every time I read something like this, I think about the fact that we could've been one of those factories... Sad

http://www.thecoinsman.com/2014/08/bitcoin/inside-one-worlds-largest-bitcoin-mines/
Activity: 40
So, any news on "reward assignments"?
legendary
Activity: 1442

Will/DT - I filled out the paperwork for cryptomex over a month ago. Sent 2 emails to follow up, never heard back. Come on guys, I expect a little better than this. PM, please.

Will? PM or email me back, please. I would like an acknowledgment that I sent in paperwork 2 months ago. If you want to be taken seriously, the least you can do is reply back to your own requests for investor info.
Activity: 179
Hi All

Latest financial statement here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6SRkWwzShz6OGZ5QTkyOW9kQ1E

I've asked for some assistance on financial planning/structuring for the business, so we'll get stuck into that next. This will be done with interested shareholders and the accountant.
Pages:
Jump to: