Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 17. (Read 378531 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hope to receive some decent reward assignments instead of disrespectful dust, this time around.
Activity: 179
A new round of PU assignments has been completed @ cryptomex.io for new sign-ups.

If you've signed up after the initial reward assignments, you should now be able to initiate withdrawal of those (retroactively assigned) amounts.
Activity: 179
Hi

Financial statement came through this morning. Will give it a look over today and post when ready.

A round of new sign-up PU assignments is planned for today, along with retroactive reward assignments to those accounts.

After this, we'll announce a new reward assignment. My aim is to get this done before Friday.

Committee work is ongoing; I'd love to share more details on it, and am advocating for a more open process and transparent communication, but it's not up to me what can and can't be made public.

Will
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
You voluntarily chose to align interests with ID (and by HF by proxy) when you purchased shares.  You should have known, and better anticipated/prepared for, the substantial risks, drama, and potential duration of non-liquidity involved.
I was well aware of the potential risks, drama, and duration of non-liquidity.  What I wasn't accounting for were fundamental changes to the terms of the IPO after those shares were sold.  I further wasn't aware that they would be reducing the mine to compensate for their overall failure to raise sufficient funds.  I also was not aware that the IPO funds would be misappropriated by buying an interest in Cointerra.  I further did not expect Ukyo and BF to go under, and in the unlikely event that that DID occur, that Digimex would take it upon themselves to build their own "securities exchange" instead of re-listing on any of the others available.  You keep operating as if we're all at the mercy of the same delusions that you are.  In what world are all of these mishaps were to be expected and/or accounted for only to be summed up with the opinion that the operators are doing what they're doing in the shareholder's best interest?

It is no fault of ID's that you are an unsophisticated person/noobvestor.
And you're right here with us, so I guess you're an "unsophisticated person/noobvestor" all the same.  My only fault is that I incorrectly took DT to be an ethical and honest operator, which now I can certainly tell is not the case.

If you know of a more advanced ASICs than HF's GN 1/1.5/2 I'd love to hear about them.  But you don't.  You just want to lash out and pooh-pooh everything associated with things that hurt your precious feelings.  It's unseemly and you should stop.  But I know you won't. 
HF GN 1.5 and 2.0 are vapourware, I certainly don't give a fuck what they may or may not be and I'm not interesting in having coins that are not the rightful property of ID being used to find out.  I further don't give a fuck what your opine is of that matter, you've already proven yourself to be unethical POS time and time again.  I don't expect anything to change as in some instances you really can't teach an old dog new tricks.

There is a middle path between the 'apathetic POS' and 'raging butthurt loser' routes.  It's what most of us are doing.  Please join us.
No thanks, when people talk about bad apples ruining the bunch, they're talking about you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
He's minimizing our loss by working to maximize value accrued from HF's assets.  ID has a large role to play in an optimal solution, because they have the most extensive experience building and running HF based mines.
I don't take that as looking out for the shareholder's (my) best interest.  I count that as looking out for his own. 

HF is dead, but the GN1 is still the best ASIC available and its successors (GN 1.5 and GN2) are even further ahead of the competition.  KnC might bid on the IP just to keep it off the market.
Sure they are, likely this is just more unsubstantiated bullshit falling out of your mouth.

There was no need to act like we'd invested more than we could afford to lose back then, nor is there now.

I've never invested more than I could afford to lose, that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here as some apathetic POS and let them fuck around with our interests.

You voluntarily chose to align interests with ID (and by HF by proxy) when you purchased shares.  You should have known, and better anticipated/prepared for, the substantial risks, drama, and potential duration of non-liquidity involved.  It is no fault of ID's that you are an unsophisticated person/noobvestor.

If you know of a more advanced ASICs than HF's GN 1/1.5/2 I'd love to hear about them.  But you don't.  You just want to lash out and pooh-pooh everything associated with things that hurt your precious feelings.  It's unseemly and you should stop.  But I know you won't. 

There is a middle path between the 'apathetic POS' and 'raging butthurt loser' routes.  It's what most of us are doing.  Please join us.
legendary
He's minimizing our loss by working to maximize value accrued from HF's assets.  ID has a large role to play in an optimal solution, because they have the most extensive experience building and running HF based mines.
I don't take that as looking out for the shareholder's (my) best interest.  I count that as looking out for his own. 

HF is dead, but the GN1 is still the best ASIC available and its successors (GN 1.5 and GN2) are even further ahead of the competition.  KnC might bid on the IP just to keep it off the market.
Sure they are, likely this is just more unsubstantiated bullshit falling out of your mouth.

There was no need to act like we'd invested more than we could afford to lose back then, nor is there now.

I've never invested more than I could afford to lose, that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here as some apathetic POS and let them fuck around with our interests.
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
I'm going to post my screen shot for anyone interested. Will is correct that there is a duplication of OPNAME id's. However, the rest of the numbers are different. Draw your own conclusions.

Interested in learning what you are running to manage the systems?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Both. A retarded shill.

I think you are right.

;;rated deadterra
You rated user deadterra on Wed Sep  4 18:41:21 2013, with a rating of -5, and supplied these additional notes: sloppy opportunistic unreliable, bad at what he does, avoid.

The oracle has spoken.
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
When will July end for you guys? Just release the payouts already.

Activity: 225
When will July end for you guys? Just release the payouts already.
legendary
HF is dead, but the GN1 is still the best ASIC available and its successors (GN 1.5 and GN2) are even further ahead of the competition.  KnC might bid on the IP just to keep it off the market.

You mean the fastest chip, not the best. Not sure if that is an intentional mistake or just a shill mistake. The best is obviously a combination of high speed and low power consumption. Last I check the GN1 chips isn't the most efficient chip out there.

Yes, there is a trade-off between speed and power.  But the GN1 rules both ends of the gamut.

If you underclock an EVO, they go down to  0.5W/Gh or less.

Regardless, I consider GN1 the best because of its GH per mm of wafer/die.  That's what matters most; the rest is all just IntellIhash.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
HF is dead, but the GN1 is still the best ASIC available and its successors (GN 1.5 and GN2) are even further ahead of the competition.  KnC might bid on the IP just to keep it off the market.

You mean the fastest chip, not the best. Not sure if that is an intentional mistake or just a shill mistake. The best is obviously a combination of high speed and low power consumption. Last I check the GN1 chips isn't the most efficient chip out there.
legendary
Last I checked Will was sitting on near half a million of our money.  It's been near 8 months since ID started mining, and I've received nothing but bullshit hopes and promises from these two with nearly ZERO follow through.  I don't give a fuck if Will's potential reward is dwindling, he's likely already profited more than every single non-committee shareholder combined.  Further, in my world we don't reward incompetence.

Remind me again how he's minimizing my 100% loss?

I felt the same way you do now waiting for Gamma, and even chewed out Terra for the radio silence once or twice.   Embarrassed

It all worked out well in the end, and we all gained more patience. 

legendary
Will has seen his potential reward for running Icedrill shrink to less than nothing.
Last I checked Will was sitting on near half a million of our money.  It's been near 8 months since ID started mining, and I've received nothing but bullshit hopes and promises from these two with nearly ZERO follow through.  I don't give a fuck if Will's potential reward is dwindling, he's likely already profited more than every single non-committee shareholder combined.  Further, in my world we don't reward incompetence.

And yet, he is still fighting for us shareholders, trying to at least minimize our losses.

Remind me again how he's minimizing my 100% loss?
legendary
the name HashFast kept me away from haveing to grind an axe in here.

Really?  Could have fooled me!   Cheesy

Your earlier impersonation of an axe grinder is spot-on! 
legendary
Activity: 974
just an abstract statement. Thankfully the name HashFast kept me away from haveing to grind an axe in here.
legendary
Both. A retarded shill.

Will has seen his potential reward for running Icedrill shrink to less than nothing.

And yet, he is still fighting for us shareholders, trying to at least minimize our losses.

What have you done to help?  Whinging and flaming don't count as helping.  Neither does feeling sorry for yourself and attacking your betters.
legendary
Activity: 974
legendary
I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

Calm down Hoofprint, Will and Terra are honest people.

A shill or just retarded?

Neither.  Just experienced and well-informed.

EG: Terra just paid out the accumulated dividends from his old Gamma fund.  Yippee!   Cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

Calm down Hoofprint, Will and Terra are honest people.

A shill or just retarded?
Pages:
Jump to: