Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 18. (Read 378548 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Keen to get a financial report out for end of June, so kicked off that process.

Everything that is in the wallets qualify for a reward payment. The mined coins are still there. I just need accounting to give me a solid go ahead on what would be the best way to move forward with reward payments (how much & how often). The basic idea is to enable trading at around the same time the new financial report is published (end of June). New KYC docs (less invasive) should be in play this week.

Payouts:
We are currently waiting on some changes from the CMX team as well as a new financial report from the accountant who did the last report. Once these are finished we will resume the payouts as usual.

Update on Financial report: The accountant is wrapping up the last things and we should receive the report by the beginning of next week. (Please note that the CoinTerra shares will not be included in the report as we are waiting for the new valuation).

Update on next payout: Now that CMX is up again and the financial report is incoming, we will resume the payouts. A new payout, along with retroactive PU assignments and new PUS assignments for recent sign-ups will scheduled for the end of July.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100

Update on next payout: Now that CMX is up again and the financial report is incoming, we will resume the payouts. A new payout, along with retroactive PU assignments and new PUS assignments for recent sign-ups will scheduled for the end of July.

Its August. still no btc. whats the excuse this time.......

Let me guess you and terra were laughing so hard at the fact you got IceBreaker to believe your lies, you forgot to press the button right ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Ok then. Sad

I just looked to hashrate and it didn't seem duplicated, my mistake...
Activity: 179
I'm going to post my screen shot for anyone interested. Will is correct that there is a duplication of OPNAME id's. However, the rest of the numbers are different. Draw your own conclusions.

Each controller snapshot is taken at a different time within a space of ~15 mins, the interval at which we monitor each miner instance (see elapsed column for # of seconds worker-instance uptime). The OPNAME is the serial number on the side of the box (add SR in front and 13 @ end, capitalize).
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm going to post my screen shot for anyone interested. Will is correct that there is a duplication of OPNAME id's. However, the rest of the numbers are different. Draw your own conclusions.

I took a screen shot with 640 machines, but saw it reach a max of 672. Didn't look like a glitch to me either.

Monitor changes resulted in duplications. Check the serial numbers (OPNAMEs) in your screenshot.

Damn. I got really excited there for a few hours. Cry
Activity: 179
I took a screen shot with 640 machines, but saw it reach a max of 672. Didn't look like a glitch to me either.

Monitor changes resulted in duplications. Check the serial numbers (OPNAMEs) in your screenshot.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
What happened to the 672 machines (800Th) on the minestate??

I saw 640 machines.

Could it have been a glitch? It didn't look so...
What happened to the 672 machines (800Th) on the minestate??
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Calm down Hoofprint, Will and Terra are honest people.
Bullshit they are.  I guess that's why the terms of the Mine/IPO kept changing.  I guess that's also why they drummed up that retardedly intrusive KYC/AML bullshit.  Yeah, real honest.

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!
And what "gravy" do you propose is going to come out of this to ever see a positive ROI?

IceDrill could wind up owning part/most of HashFast's valuable IP/inventory if Will plays his cards right.
You're still as delusional now as you were when you were trying to sell those Yoli Evo boards claiming HF wasn't bankrupt.  Guess you were full of shit back then, weren't ya.  It's likely you're full of shit now too.

The ~800BTC we have in our war chest provides a hell of a lot of ammo for the ongoing battle over their assets.
For starters, "WE" don't have 800BTC, and "I" do not authorize ICEDRILL or its operators to use the dividends owed to me.  The longer Will and Ludvig have our coins the less we'll receive while they fly around the world first class and hire shitty council operating out of their expertise.

You don't get to stop the music and take your ball home whenever you get the urge to bail out and call it quits.
We sure as fuck should/would if ICEDRILL actually traded on any functional platform and paid dividends so the shares were worth anything.  But no, your "honest" operators saw to it that that wasn't a possibility.

If they followed your impatient path and simply liquidated Hashfast and Icedrill, we shareholders would see much less of a return on our (highly risky and speculative) investments.
Ever heard the term "throwing good money after bad"?  Why on earth would I believe that extending this display of incomptence would benefit me in any capacity when I've had nothing but losses from day one?  HW selling for $1/GH may never pay itself off and you, in all of your wisdom, think maintaining this mine while the Datacenter and its two principle operators siphon money off the top is a great plan.  That's about as stupid as "ALWAYS BET ON iCE".  You remember that moniker? How fucking retarded that turned out to be.

Complaining is useless.
And so is your opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Oh silly Brandon Roll Eyes 

You are always so misinformed about so many matters.  It's one of your more charming attributes.   Cheesy

Icedrill's order (and subsequent share trade-ins) were first on HF's delivery list.  Also, I still have tens of thousands of shares.  Do you?

Despite having received my Batch Zero order, I'm a creditor as well.  Are you?  If so, what may I do to help our team?  That's why I'm here BTW...

I'm glad you received your trade-in units.

Not that it matters but you had a considerable amount of shares prior to trading in so having "tens of thousands" of shares left means you did trade quite a bit of them in.

I have quite a few shares (If I didn't I wouldn't be in this thread)

I'm not a creditor of HashFast (unless you count being an investor in ID who is a creditor)

I guess since you were working with HashFast for sometime you could shed some light on why "Icedrill's order (and subsequent share trade-ins) were first on HF's delivery list" yet IceDrill only receive a small % of their machines. It would be interesting to know this coming from an "insider". Unfortunately I'm not sure how much this would mean as there are considerable credibility issues.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Oh silly Brandon Roll Eyes 

You are always so misinformed about so many matters.  It's one of your more charming attributes.   Cheesy

Icedrill's order (and subsequent share trade-ins) were first on HF's delivery list.  Also, I still have tens of thousands of shares.  Do you?

Despite having received my Batch Zero order, I'm a creditor as well.  Are you?  If so, what may I do to help our team?  That's why I'm here BTW...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

Really Ralph?

Why are you posting on all of these threads again? I was under the impression you traded most if not all of your shares for HashFast gear and were no longer considered an investor in this company.

If HashFast followed the correct queue that would mean you still haven't received anything and should be helping creditors instead of harassing them.

Of course since you worked for HashFasts tech support department maybe the above scenario is different. :|
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!

Look who returns in a furry of posting after not being heard from since Dec 25th 2013.  Did you get laid off from Hashfast so you are free to post again?

Hi Pete,

Wasn't it to you that HashFast send their one of their very first orders, at the end of 2013?

I believe your attorney even submitted a sworn affidavit stating that happened...you got your hardware before anyone else, and you still complain!  Classy!

How's that lawsuit working out Professor Cupcake?  Getting lawyers involved is always a good idea!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Look who returns in a furry of posting after not being heard from since Dec 25th 2013.  Did you get laid off from Hashfast so you are free to post again?

It's almost as if he has just awaken hibernation and doesn't realize nobody cares about the epic failures called HF and icedrill anymore.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!

Pages:
Jump to: