Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 46. (Read 378562 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I hope that I have answered your questions, if not please restate them in the same concise way.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjO5QWRR9dAHdGN2bVhwclZxdkNDQXM2b2tiMi1DaXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

I finally got a round to viewing this, and I must ask:  WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?  Did you hack this up in 4 minutes on your phone while taking a shit?  If you're going to make up a bunch of bullshit to try and feed us at least make it plausible.  In what fucking world does a "snapshot of economy"  (whatever the eff' that is) contain solely whole numbers?

$2,000,000.00 ON THE DOT for HF hardware?  BULLSHIT.   What are the real numbers?  Further, if you're going to insist that these are them then I want some transparency.  I want a copy of the sales order posted to prove that this isn't a bunch of shit you pulled out of your ass, which I'm quite sure it is.  Feel free to redact any personal information. 
The bitcoin transactions for the units have been posted here before they amount to 20 000 BTC which was locked at 100 USD per BTC, giving us 2 mill USD for the 235 Thash worth of equipment.
The full trail and math will be in the audit so you can look at them yourself Smiley
We also have the receipts from HF if you don't believe me.

//DeaDTerra
donator
Activity: 1064
I have received a draft of the audit, it looks good and was done by a third party.
As Will said it will be posted soon.
//DeaDTerra

btw..You can't use CEX.IO to determine the value of a GH/s because that value is artificially inflated by the fact that you are buying it like a stock.  People don't actually pay that much for the hash power itself.  Unless you think you can somehow sell your hash power on CEX, which you can't, then this number is useless.

It would be like an oil company being worth $12/share, and somehow misinterpreting that as the right to buy oil at $12/barrel.  Doesn't work that way.
It was meant for a short term overview, until we got the audit done. It can not be used for calculate true asset value as the CEX price includes such things as hosting and electricity.

Are any IceDrill funds involved with MTGOX? Just thought I'd ask the question...
No, we do not have any funds at MtGox.

//DeaDTerra
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
btw..You can't use CEX.IO to determine the value of a GH/s because that value is artificially inflated by the fact that you are buying it like a stock.  People don't actually pay that much for the hash power itself.  Unless you think you can somehow sell your hash power on CEX, which you can't, then this number is useless.

It would be like an oil company being worth $12/share, and somehow misinterpreting that as the right to buy oil at $12/barrel.  Doesn't work that way.
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
Are any IceDrill funds involved with MTGOX? Just thought I'd ask the question...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Hiya

Financial report should be posted around the weekend. Just sorting out verified shareholder access to that download at the moment (same as mine state link), it requires a bit of custom coding.

Apologies for the lateness. All my fault, due to current travel and work priorities, all of which are directly related to IceDrill.

This isn't a real financial report is it?

No, the link you're referring to is not a financial report. If anyone from our side stated that it is, please show me where so I can rectify it.

Will, how much are we hashing?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hiya

Financial report should be posted around the weekend. Just sorting out verified shareholder access to that download at the moment (same as mine state link), it requires a bit of custom coding.

Apologies for the lateness. All my fault, due to current travel and work priorities, all of which are directly related to IceDrill.

This isn't a real financial report is it?

No, the link you're referring to is not a financial report. If anyone from our side stated that it is, please show me where so I can rectify it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I have enough of this. DEADTERRA, you are personally responsible to sort it out. We are waiting. We are patient. FOR NOW!
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I hope that I have answered your questions, if not please restate them in the same concise way.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjO5QWRR9dAHdGN2bVhwclZxdkNDQXM2b2tiMi1DaXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I finally got a round to viewing this, and I must ask:  WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?  Did you hack this up in 4 minutes on your phone while taking a shit?  If you're going to make up a bunch of bullshit to try and feed us at least make it plausible.  In what fucking world does a "snapshot of economy"  (whatever the eff' that is) contain solely whole numbers?

$2,000,000.00 ON THE DOT for HF hardware?  BULLSHIT.   What are the real numbers?  Further, if you're going to insist that these are them then I want some transparency.  I want a copy of the sales order posted to prove that this isn't a bunch of shit you pulled out of your ass, which I'm quite sure it is.  Feel free to redact any personal information. 

I lol'd at calculating the value based on cex.io. This isn't a real financial report is it?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Quick update:

1. Heads up: Incoming testing invitation from [email protected].
2. Stabilization work going well, ongoing along with full mine audit. Will share consolidated report when complete.
3. If you're a confirmed investor you can see the current mine state @ https://www.icedrill.io/minestate (has been the case for about a week now). Working on better (over time graphing) visualization, will follow when rdy.
4. Final draft of financial report has been done. Traveling at the moment, will post when I get back.

Some of you have heard me say this in the last few days:

Stabilizing a stack of engineering Sierras is not dissimilar from taming a wild, mathematical horse. The experience is magical Smiley

Hi Will,

any updates on the financial report?

+1
legendary
WHERE ARE DIVIDENDS??
DEADTERRA, YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT SOMETHING?!

+1
legendary

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Quick update:

1. Heads up: Incoming testing invitation from [email protected].
2. Stabilization work going well, ongoing along with full mine audit. Will share consolidated report when complete.
3. If you're a confirmed investor you can see the current mine state @ https://www.icedrill.io/minestate (has been the case for about a week now). Working on better (over time graphing) visualization, will follow when rdy.
4. Final draft of financial report has been done. Traveling at the moment, will post when I get back.

Some of you have heard me say this in the last few days:

Stabilizing a stack of engineering Sierras is not dissimilar from taming a wild, mathematical horse. The experience is magical Smiley

Hi Will,

any updates on the financial report?
Activity: 434
80TH (60 sierras?) late February? Two months after the "working tech"?

It's strange at best.

(thanks)

it's been ramping up, all I know is what you see there, i'm sure all is well.

(welcome)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
80TH (60 sierras?) late February? Two months after the "working tech"?

It's strange at best.

(thanks)
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Screenshot of hashrate over time? Being a non shareholder I can't see it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
WHERE ARE DIVIDENDS??
DEADTERRA, YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT SOMETHING?!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
... any update on the dividends? How will they be sent? will they go to the BTC address that was signed and on my account page?

Or better will there ever be any at all? Maybe icedrill was ment to be a secret mining operation to make BTC to save GOX...

Would be nice If at least a satoshi or two per share would be payed out soon. This would show that a system is actually in place to pay dividends.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
OK so I see my share amount on the icedrill site. I also see the minestate.

I signed up a bit ago for the cryptomex.io site but I keep getting a invalid token. Worked earlier on the Google Authenticator.

and any update on the dividends? How will they be sent? will they go to the BTC address that was signed and on my account page?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm sure this has already been asked but I can't seem to find the answer. Any schedule / expectations on mining income dividends to shareholders?

what is the status of the whole operation? i am not in the mood for reading the whole thread.

You can check the miners here: https://www.icedrill.io/minestate

Bitcoin mined here:

The mining revenue is sent to the following addresses:
DigiMex 001: 16ARJqhDqyARnGE3R3r6VMtHLJXhpcdD68 - mining proceeds from [email protected] (tech: test equipment)
DigiMex 002: 12DFehEHkoXbBtjGt4G83qbh4gVY5vfVKi - mining proceeds from [email protected]
DigiMex 003: 19UFMZajuKSNPDbCUT3jmbHcVYvTPgcMzq - mining proceeds from [email protected]
DigiMex 004: 1FvPHJ7vMknUHEDRs43uyjbEWu28T5aGgE - mining proceeds from [email protected]
DigiMex 005: 14qwTVT7wo83bgivmewtafNp46aQ2qnf8j - reserved

Help test the new exchange here: http://alpha.cryptomex.io/
Pages:
Jump to: