Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 2. (Read 378345 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
And there I had actually managed to forget this mind-boggling clusterfuck...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
26 BTC are still sitting in the Eligius payout address at https://blockchain.info/address/1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp

Anybody seen DeadTerra, Will, or the other dude lately?

Are these BTC being held in reserve, or limbo, or just forgotten?

Huh
legendary
26 BTC are still sitting in the Eligius payout address at https://blockchain.info/address/1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp

Anybody seen DeadTerra, Will, or the other dude lately?
legendary
Mining has ceased

OK, now what happens to the remaining 25 BTC and the mining equipment?

I'm always antsy for more dividends when Monero gets cheap!   Cool

Bump!

I want to bid on the mining machines, or at least get a final payout while Monero is still very ch33p.
legendary
Mining has ceased

OK, now what happens to the remaining 25 BTC and the mining equipment?

I'm always antsy for more dividends when Monero gets cheap!   Cool
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I was receiving small dividends to my digimex account. I was never once contacted to be notified that divs were moving away from this process. How is it that I can just be screwed?

Shortly following the scrapping of the digimex/icedrill.io PU fiasco, distributions were shifted to a direct address payment system and it required a transaction of a token amount to verify a controlling ownership - there were no attempts made to notify shareholders of this responsibility outside of this thread.

Large stakeholders had requested all available bitcoin be paid out immediately instead of a prolonged, but regular distribution of dust. Unless 297 had reserved a sum of bitcoin for still unverified addresses, all available bitcoin had been disseminated in the transaction I linked previously. Again, unless there is a reservation, there is nearly nothing left to distribute.

***edit***
Mining has ceased
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
A large distribution with all currently held bitcoin was done May 9. If you hadn't confirmed your address with 297 or received dividends up until this point, I'm sorry to tell you; you're screwed. Maybe get in touch with 297, but even he hasn't been online in two months.

I was receiving small dividends to my digimex account. I was never once contacted to be notified that divs were moving away from this process. How is it that I can just be screwed?
Looks like back to 40+ TH/s. Wonder when next dividends will hit wallets....

Looks like some machines had been down and are coming back online in phases, but still doesn't account for all the hardware.

Dividends lol - with the possible exception of another dusting or two, I'm afraid we've received all we'll ever see from this venture. Operation costs are paid from the mining address on eligius, and the last known payment was in January for 23 btc. That address currently holds ~25 btc, and shareholders split surplus that is siphoned off to the distribution address - which holds essentially nothing. Unless costs have reduced with the mining power, and assuming no dramatic increase in bitcoin price or mining reward, we've exhausted the well.

Been away for a while, where do we collect our dividends?

A large distribution with all currently held bitcoin was done May 9. If you hadn't confirmed your address with 297 or received dividends up until this point, I'm sorry to tell you; you're screwed. Maybe get in touch with 297, but even he hasn't been online in two months.
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)

Ha!
legendary
Activity: 817
legendary
Activity: 1029
So we are down to ~25Th, yet continue to mine.....
Looks like back to 40+ TH/s. Wonder when next dividends will hit wallets....
So we are down to ~25Th, yet continue to mine. Since it seems all proceeds are now dedicated to the operation of the mine with the current hash rate, what happened to the balance of the hardware?

But how would an opportune time to sell shares to the most benefit of the investors be determined? Without knowledge of the specific details of the investment or the agreement between ID and CT, and judging upon 297's comment, I believe it's safe to assume we're in the red in regard to CT share value. So what you proposed was to wait and hope for Cointerra to assume a mining market dominance.
The opportune time to sell CT shares is when we have an opportunity to realize a profit, whether in BTC or fiat.
So yes, 'wait and hope' is the available alternative to realizing a massive loss due to BTC depreciation combined with CT's early missteps and unfortunate circumstances.

Maybe a massive loss is favorable to a complete one? Lol sorry to dig up old stories, but in the process of looking through old posts I had a nice laugh and you can't be involved in this game without a sense of humor. And besides, as you probably know, an honorable captain goes down with his ship.  Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I saw that icedrill is paying dividends, I have more than 6000 shares on this company and I NEVER received any dividend. Also, the support is not answering my emails: [email protected]

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Daniel

Read this user posts, or contact him to receive your share of dividends.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/29750f0e1c2fbb3bb-386797

Thank you pedrog!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I saw that icedrill is paying dividends, I have more than 6000 shares on this company and I NEVER received any dividend. Also, the support is not answering my emails: [email protected]

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Daniel

Read this user posts, or contact him to receive your share of dividends.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Daniel
legendary
yeah, good luck with that.  the only thing you can bank on here is that your pms won't get answered, and icebreaker will bully you for expressing discontent.  any other questions about money lost at icedrill?

If you express discontent by shifting onto icedrill the entirety of the blame for a mostly self-created/imposed problem, yes I will "bully" (ie correct) you.

Otherwise, I don't expect anyone to be content with the outcome of our (risky, voluntary) investments.

Questions about Cryptomex have already been answered.  Learn to use the search function...
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
yeah, good luck with that.  the only thing you can bank on here is that your pms won't get answered, and icebreaker will bully you for expressing discontent.  any other questions about money lost at icedrill?
Activity: 272
Any further updates? Or dividend payments?

I still have funds stuck in cryptomex and would love to get them back.

Thanks.
Activity: 376
back here after a year... didn't follow bitcoin projects and my "investments" so much, but I saw, that some of dividends were paid? Could anybody confirm? I had cryptomex account, but seems that website is off, is there any chance how to get my losses back from this? Please advice anybody, thanx

We got back around 6% I believe.

Check this user posts, or contact him to receive your share of dividends.

thanx
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
back here after a year... didn't follow bitcoin projects and my "investments" so much, but I saw, that some of dividends were paid? Could anybody confirm? I had cryptomex account, but seems that website is off, is there any chance how to get my losses back from this? Please advice anybody, thanx

We got back around 6% I believe.

Check this user posts, or contact him to receive your share of dividends.

Pages:
Jump to: