Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 83. (Read 378562 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Sorry for the delay guys, my bad. Keen to look over the numbers as well. Travelling today so please hang tight for a while longer.

Conference was great. Was really cool to take a couple of days off and meet some of you in person. Was good to attach some faces to usernames.

I second it was a great conference. Maybe we should invest in that quantum miner :-)
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Sorry for the delay guys, my bad. Keen to look over the numbers as well. Travelling today so please hang tight for a while longer.

Conference was great. Was really cool to take a couple of days off and meet some of you in person. Was good to attach some faces to usernames.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Ask has been removed,
A announcement will go out tonight with the final numbers in terms of amount of shares and hashing power.
//DeaDTerra
And the lucky numbers are.... ?
I am waiting for a second team members to double check my calculations but I should have the announcement out soon Smiley
It is basically just wrapping up all the information given before making it a bit more digestible.
Once the announcement is out, I will also update all information spreadsheets and the contract on Bitfunder to reflect the final changes.
//DeaDTerra

Any updates? How much longer you think?
rtt
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This looks like good news.
I suppose that Sierra units for IceDrill are being built at the same time as the BabyJets here for the public.
Posted on September 27, 2013     by Erin HashFast       in Uncategorized   

Hey HashFasters!!!

We wanted to check in with all of you out there in the world and let you know how things are going.

The wafers destined for our Baby Jets are working their way through our Foundry. They are still on schedule; and we’re obsessively following their progress each day. TSMC’s transparency puts FedEx to shame!

Since we are still on schedule for our original estimate to begin shipping our Batch One Baby Jet’s, that means we are a mere 5 WEEKS OUT TO SHIP YOU YOUR BATCH ONE BABY JET!! Awesome, right? Well, we think so. Soon you’ll be minting Bitcoin’s
https://hashfast.com/fpgayousay/
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Ask has been removed,
A announcement will go out tonight with the final numbers in terms of amount of shares and hashing power.
//DeaDTerra
I am waiting for a second team members to double check my calculations but I should have the announcement out soon Smiley
It is basically just wrapping up all the information given before making it a bit more digestible.
Once the announcement is out, I will also update all information spreadsheets and the contract on Bitfunder to reflect the final changes.
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1029
Ask has been removed,
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
By end of 2013 what is Ice-Drill's expected hashrate?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
You are very easy to upset man.  Keep Kalm. *tshia*
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
― Haruki Murakami

What a tedious and unimpressive bit of text.  Your taste in literature is as terrible as your ability to pick stocks.

FYI, IceDrill is now trading higher than Active.    Cool

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
Activity: 179
Hi guys

I'll be in Amsterdam at the Bitcoin conference starting tomorrow: http://theconference.eu/.

If you're there, please come say hi, would be cool to meet some of you face-to-face. If you're not going to be there, change your plans - Amsterdam is a great city Smiley

During this time I might be a bit unresponsive on here. All will be back to normal when I get back on Sunday.

Will

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
In case you mean iCEBREAKERs name, no, he had it before ice.drill was conceived.

I know iCEBREAKER has been here far longer than ice.drill.

But I mean his posts are jokes right? He slams Active every chance he gets along with crumbs, even setting up threads just to smash Active "because they care" and then makes posts like this?

I can't imagine he is being serious, and if so. I feel bad for him.

I've never made a thread about Active.  If I do, you'll notice because it'll leave a mark.   Wink

I'm serious about the potential of Bitcoin and IceDrill.

This is an informal internet forum where people can relax, joke around, and discuss mutual interests.

In America, we are free to be both serious and good humored, even at the same time!    Cool

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
In case you mean iCEBREAKERs name, no, he had it before ice.drill was conceived.

I know iCEBREAKER has been here far longer than ice.drill.

But I mean his posts are jokes right? He slams Active every chance he gets along with crumbs, even setting up threads just to smash Active "because they care" and then makes posts like this?

I can't imagine he is being serious, and if so. I feel bad for him.
myBitcoin.Garden
Don't take it personally.  bALLBREAKER is just reaping what he sowed and you are unlucky enough to be invested in the same stock that he's trapped in.
donator
Dang, I'm going to miss that big old wall.  *sniff*

It helped get me so many Cheap Sharestm and now it's gone forever.   Cry

This has to be a joke account or something...

Joke account.  A joke investor having a laugh with a joke of a stock.  *rofl*  He's also the same joker who posts with the name crumbs.  *lolz*

So the IPO has failed but none the less they decide to push forward with their plans for global domination! Very commendable indeed.

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
― Haruki Murakami

In the last week or so Labcoin has seen four hundred new pages in it's thread, ActM has seen over one hundred.  This stock has seen 4 new pages in that time.  Wake up investors, THIS IS NOT A DREAM!

Last trade: 0.00111487   *ouches*

What a laughing stock this is indeed!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes, this thread surely need more posts like yours.
myBitcoin.Garden
Dang, I'm going to miss that big old wall.  *sniff*

It helped get me so many Cheap Sharestm and now it's gone forever.   Cry

Joke account.  A joke investor having a laugh with a joke of a stock.  *rofl*  He's also the same joker who posts with the name crumbs.  *lolz*

So the IPO has failed but none the less they decide to push forward with their plans for global domination! Very commendable indeed.

― Haruki Murakami

In the last week or so Labcoin has seen four hundred new pages in it's thread, ActM has seen over one hundred.  This stock has seen 4 new pages in that time.  Wake up investors, THIS IS NOT A DREAM!

Last trade: 0.00111487   *ouches*

What a laughing stock this is indeed!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Dang, I'm going to miss that big old wall.  *sniff*

It helped get me so many Cheap Sharestm and now it's gone forever.   Cry

What about his inbred mental retardation was that at icebreakers conception between siblings?
donator

No just a mental handicap
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
DeaDTerra, is that IceDrill still able to provide reasonable ROI?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Pages:
Jump to: