Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 175. (Read 355689 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
July 19, 2011, 02:46:08 PM
check pool.py, after the penalty entries there is a few "," missing.

Thanks Clipse, found there were four missing instances of "," after penalty in pool.py. Corrected and now it's working fine.

Ryouki, if you can do the honors and update pool.py in github - cheers.

*Edit - I see you have changed it just as I was posting, now with the addition of stats, perfect, thanks again!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 19, 2011, 02:45:02 PM
Hi Ryouki,

Thanks for the latest bithopper update (ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb), great to see more pools are now hopable.

However, your latest update doesn't run for me at all; gives the following error:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\path\to\bithopper\ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb\bitHopper.py", line 9, in
    import stats
  File "C:\path\to\bithopper\ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb\stats.py", line 6, in
    import pool
  File "C:\path\to\bithopper\ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb\pool.py", line 30
    'api_address':'https://www.triplemining.com/stats', 'role':'mine' },
                ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I had downloaded your previous version (ryouiki-bitHopper-869eff2) which runs just fine.

Thanks.

current version (be477e0) would be fine.
this version also provides web stat page similar to flower's mod
( see stats in http://localhost:8337/current/index.html )

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
July 19, 2011, 02:37:00 PM
check pool.py, after the penalty entries there is a few "," missing.
Activity: 61
July 19, 2011, 02:34:51 PM
Hi Ryouki,

Thanks for the latest bithopper update (ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb), great to see more pools are now hopable.

However, your latest update doesn't run for me at all; gives the following error:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\path\to\bithopper\ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb\bitHopper.py", line 9, in
    import stats
  File "C:\path\to\bithopper\ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb\stats.py", line 6, in
    import pool
  File "C:\path\to\bithopper\ryouiki-bitHopper-c6d4adb\pool.py", line 30
    'api_address':'https://www.triplemining.com/stats', 'role':'mine' },
                ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I had downloaded your previous version (ryouiki-bitHopper-869eff2) which runs just fine.

Thanks.
Activity: 53
July 19, 2011, 02:18:39 PM

Great, like the ability to see stales. But it wont change over to polmine, even when it has lowest shares. Any ideas?

check if it's 'role':'info' mode

If you pulled it off the git just now you gotta change the role like ryouiki said.
July 19, 2011, 12:53:38 PM

Great, like the ability to see stales. But it wont change over to polmine, even when it has lowest shares. Any ideas?

check if it's 'role':'info' mode
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
July 19, 2011, 12:44:20 PM
I've been nearly always at bitcoin.lc with yours  ryouiki, where they messing with the stats or delaying them to make us mine there?

or did we just diable them cause they were banned multiclone?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
July 19, 2011, 12:37:33 PM
July 19, 2011, 12:25:58 PM

I get this error ryoki..

Code:
[11:44:41] Error in pool api for triple[Failure instance: Traceback: ptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:1076:gotResult
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:1063:_inlineCallbacks
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:361:callback
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:455:_startRunCallbacks
--- ---
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:542:_runCallbacks
D:\Users\joulesbeef\Desktop\ryouiki-bitHopper-9174c02\pool.py:218:selectsharesRe
sponse
D:\Users\joulesbeef\Desktop\ryouiki-bitHopper-9174c02\pool.py:177:triple_sharesR
esponse

error occurs when HTML parsing fails.
compromised in the latest build
July 19, 2011, 12:21:49 PM
Does anyone else here mine at polmine?

I think they just recently hit a block, the current round shares stats reset however under user stats page its still counting shares for the previous round.

confused o_0
July 19, 2011, 11:50:06 AM
triplemining is down atm, cant access its json either thats why.
moOo
July 19, 2011, 11:48:13 AM

I get this error ryoki..

Code:
[11:44:41] Error in pool api for triple[Failure instance: Traceback: ptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:1076:gotResult
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:1063:_inlineCallbacks
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:361:callback
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:455:_startRunCallbacks
--- ---
D:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\defer.py:542:_runCallbacks
D:\Users\joulesbeef\Desktop\ryouiki-bitHopper-9174c02\pool.py:218:selectsharesRe
sponse
D:\Users\joulesbeef\Desktop\ryouiki-bitHopper-9174c02\pool.py:177:triple_sharesR
esponse
moOo
July 19, 2011, 11:02:41 AM
1) Flower's website?
Well my own version is almost up. Its not his and is completely flat for now because I need to learn javascript. But it has a database backend

it looks like it is just a tiny bit of code added to the end of bithopper and the pool.py

it looks like this and shows where you are mining.

it's also dynamic.

But I look forward to yours as well.

If you already read this before the edit, I blame lackk of coffeee.

Try at your own risk 

https://github.com/ryouiki/bitHopper
(you must edit password.py as usual)

I'll give it a wirl
Activity: 84
July 19, 2011, 10:01:48 AM
How do you mine at bitp.it with them giving wrong stats?

He does some math and it gives fairly accurate estimate of where their shares are.
Activity: 53
July 19, 2011, 09:52:40 AM
bb
Activity: 84
July 19, 2011, 07:34:34 AM
I think the core bithopper program should not include many pools, maybe even only have backup pools in it. This way each person who runs bithopper will have to setup the pools they want to hop themselves. This would save the pools from being hammered by EVERYONE who runs bithopper, and will only be hopped by people who specifically set it up, making it somewhat random and spearing the servers from being overloaded.

I think the core bithopper program should include ALL of the hoppable pools, but with most of them set to 'disable' or 'info' in pools.py.  That way people can just mine the pools they want by changing the value to 'mine'.

Good call, but it would even be better if you can set info or disable in the passwords file so that you can update the hopper without losing which pools are active or disabled.

+1

I think that if there are no credentials in password.py, the pool should not be mined at. (Right now an error is thrown.) That way people don't have to sign up for all these pools.

In the pools.py just set the pool as info and then put in dummy credentials and it should have the same effect...

Sure. It's just a usability issue.
July 19, 2011, 06:38:29 AM
c00w do you have any idea how to prevent these errors ?

Code:
Final response/writing on 
Request.finish called on a request after its connection was lost; use Request.notifyFinish to keep track of this.

They seem to cause ton of rejects, so it does actually matter when they appear (I recall you mentioning earlier in this thread that you get these errors and it doesnt matter or something to that effect)
July 19, 2011, 05:03:11 AM
Ok, any idea why they are being that retarded? Its stupid even for non-pool hoppers.
Activity: 78
July 19, 2011, 04:42:55 AM
I see alot of mention here of using bitcoins.lc, I dont see why anyone does that.

I was mining with their latest block, within 10minutes of hopping away all my shares were reduced to 0 thus they have some really rediculous scoring system in place.

If you're looking at the worker page, they only show shares submitted within the past 30 minutes, not shares submitted per round
July 19, 2011, 04:40:41 AM
I see alot of mention here of using bitcoins.lc, I dont see why anyone does that.

I was mining with their latest block, within 10minutes of hopping away all my shares were reduced to 0 thus they have some really rediculous scoring system in place.
Jump to: