Pages:
Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 47. (Read 355678 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2011, 12:49:51 AM
Interesting.  Anyone had a word with them about our good old "we'll give you 1% if you leave us alone" Smiley

EDIT:   Hmmm, what's going on with polmine.  The stats just reset to zero, but apparently the current block has been running for 14 hours...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
August 09, 2011, 12:47:37 AM

the site says this

We use the regular proportional method. We are testing and considering a Pay Per Last N Shares method to calculate payouts when a round ends if the account is flagged as a hopper. We are also considering hopper flag protection at a certain donation rate. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

which ISNT what it used to say
Activity: 339
dafq is goin on
August 09, 2011, 12:43:19 AM
c00w, is the your bitcoin adress right in the footer? have some tip for your jar Wink

hoppersden invite 4me from somewhere?
dafq is goin on
August 09, 2011, 12:41:33 AM
Ahhhh Wink PLing Wink the Sickstarr in me remembaz Wink well, i guess i was lucky the shares didnt get voided.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 09, 2011, 12:38:29 AM
They do PPLN.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
August 09, 2011, 12:38:18 AM

pls do a search to see if you have duplicate entries in user.cfg

You know what, I reckon I probably do Smiley

EDIT:  Yup.  Duh Cheesy    Thanks Wink

np  Wink

@rampone  # Changed to PPLNS in the middle of a round (page 94)
dafq is goin on
August 09, 2011, 12:35:37 AM
Could somebody remind me why we dont hash into unitedminers? they found a block and i got my 0,54 B payout...
August 09, 2011, 12:32:02 AM

You know what, I reckon I probably do Smiley

EDIT:  Yup.  Duh Cheesy    Thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
August 09, 2011, 12:31:07 AM
Hmm.  For some reason, even though I have it set to mine in user.cfg, Nofeemining always starts up disabled when I restart bitHopper....

Is this happening to anyone else?   Happens without fail here....

EDIT: Btcguild is doing it as well.  Starts up disabled.

August 09, 2011, 12:26:11 AM
Hmm.  For some reason, even though I have it set to mine in user.cfg, Nofeemining always starts up disabled when I restart bitHopper....

Is this happening to anyone else?   Happens without fail here....

EDIT: Btcguild is doing it as well.  Starts up disabled.
August 09, 2011, 12:21:05 AM
latest version brings API error with

btcg
digbtc
polmine

fairly confident that those all are having issues... except not sure about digbtc

did the new useragent get put in the newest hopper?

Well, it was changed in git to a newer chrome version, but I found that this didn't help the API issues.  I changed mine to something else and it seems to be working.
moOo
August 09, 2011, 12:18:02 AM

btcg
digbtc
polmine

fairly confident that those all are having issues... except not sure about digbtc

did the new useragent get put in the newest hopper?
August 09, 2011, 12:14:35 AM
Ok, sorry guys, I'm confused, again Cheesy   Firstly, what's re_rate, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere until now?

Secondly, can someone just quickly tell me which pools I need to set to info if I'm trying out the new deepbit additions?

Sorry, I know it's annoying, but I appreciate the help Wink

re_rate is the new system based off the pools hashrate. It's ment to be used on pools that delay stats like deepbit and BTCGuild.

With c00ws latest update you no longer need to set pools to info for mine_deepbit.

Ok, great.

So basically, all I need to do is set deepbit and btcguild to mine_deepbit, and leave everything else as I currently have it?  

Just start with --startLP and have deepbit in you user.cfg. No need to play with anything else. No guarantees it works however.

Awesome Smiley  Thanks, that's much easier.
August 09, 2011, 12:14:16 AM
Just start with --startLP and have deepbit in you user.cfg. No need to play with anything else. No guarantees it works however.
August 09, 2011, 12:13:04 AM
Ok, sorry guys, I'm confused, again Cheesy   Firstly, what's re_rate, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere until now?

Secondly, can someone just quickly tell me which pools I need to set to info if I'm trying out the new deepbit additions?

re_rate is the new system based off the pools hashrate. It's ment to be used on pools that delay stats like deepbit and BTCGuild.

With c00ws latest update you no longer need to set pools to info for mine_deepbit.
Activity: 174
August 09, 2011, 12:12:04 AM

btcg
digbtc
polmine
August 09, 2011, 12:09:58 AM

moOo
August 09, 2011, 12:09:05 AM
It only resets pools with mine_Deepbit as role. And at least one of those blocks was from btcguild and the LP based ID was probably wrong.

EDIT: And some pools push out invalid LP's So far I've noticed Monkey doing it along with some others.

Ok then one more question.. i have both btcguild and deepbit on mine_deepbit.. so far just the one share on deepbit.. but why arent I mining btcguild if you know it was a block they solved?
August 09, 2011, 12:07:13 AM
It only resets pools with mine_Deepbit as role. And at least one of those blocks was from btcguild and the LP based ID was probably wrong.

EDIT: And some pools push out invalid LP's So far I've noticed Monkey doing it along with some others.
moOo
August 09, 2011, 12:06:19 AM
ok it said two new blocks found one for monkey and one for rfc.. neither pool reset.. does that mean they are slow on stats.. liars or something else, i'm not understanding?

and yeah already doing the penalty

new phatk22 out btw
Pages:
Jump to: