Pages:
Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 74. (Read 355678 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
August 06, 2011, 02:08:50 AM
I'm just running bitHopper.py naked..should it have arguments, someone told me the slicer scheduler was the default?

The default is the slice scheduler, there is also an altslicescheduler that cuts up time into each eligble pool.

does it have a different command line? when i run bitHopper.py --scheduler altSliceScheduler it says it cant find scheduler altSliceScheduler switching to default
moOo
August 06, 2011, 02:02:31 AM
user is back with newest update

under last seen it says 1312610429.514.. not sure what that means.

but he is there }:=D

the website has that little bug still that gnaget or someone was talking about, where if you scroll to the bottom the second ajax updates it scrolls you a couple lines up obscuring your user.

i think if you just include some extra blank space at the bottom it would be an easy fix for that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2011, 01:54:07 AM
It is the default. It should be showing users though. I updated to fix that bug which may fix everything. Or it may not. Can you update and check if it shows your workers?

Hi mate, mine is showing:

User    Shares
   [object Object]
x   [object Object]
username   [object Object]
moOo
August 06, 2011, 01:50:44 AM
ozcoin.. has a planned outage.. not sure if it is now but it said something on their page about it earlier.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 06, 2011, 01:45:46 AM
Is ozco.in banning IPs? I get
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Connect error: Connection refused (111) thrown in on line 0 
  in my account on the page and api error in bitHopper.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2011, 01:37:42 AM
It is the default. It should be showing users though. I updated to fix that bug which may fix everything. Or it may not. Can you update and check if it shows your workers?
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
August 06, 2011, 01:37:19 AM
I'm just running bitHopper.py naked..should it have arguments, someone told me the slicer scheduler was the default?

The default is the slice scheduler, there is also an altslicescheduler that cuts up time into each eligble pool.
moOo
August 06, 2011, 01:32:15 AM

August 06, 2011, 01:26:58 AM
@beef
I added the new user processing to altslice. What scheduler are you using that doesn't show the users?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2011, 01:25:48 AM
Are they still charging to use CherryPicker (not that I'm bothered about switching).  Just curious.
moOo
August 06, 2011, 01:16:59 AM
shouldnt cherry work on linux? isnt it just java?

C00w see an error in the console doesnt seem to be effecting me but thought i'd share.

Code:
2011-08-06 01:15:25-0400 [HTTPChannel,256,127.0.0.1] 'data_callback_error'
2011-08-06 01:15:25-0400 [HTTPChannel,256,127.0.0.1] "global name 'time' is not
defined"
August 06, 2011, 01:13:19 AM
my bud who is on a flaky 5770.. has over 500 share with them and no rejects(since the last i cleared his database) and it never seems to turn red there.. maybe speed is an issue? but that would be odd.

clipse you try cherry pickers yet?

Makes sense just for the part that he prob requests 1, maybe 2, getworks every 5seconds. Bitclockers shoddy servers can actually handle that extreme traffic lol

Ive tried cherrypicker and glad it didnt work(same issues still) mainly because I have no plans to migrate my mining farm to windows machines for just one pool, so I will find another solution somewhere/somehow. Smiley
moOo
August 06, 2011, 01:11:44 AM
I thought someone else said they tried with a new ip and a new account with no success?

yeah someone said that... i also tried a new account.. no success.

my bud who is on a flaky 5770.. has over 500 share with them and no rejects(since the last i cleared his database) and it never seems to turn red there.. maybe speed is an issue? but that would be odd.

The newest c00w miner is working fine, shares are updating.. i did lose my little user guy down there at the bottom.. what happened to moocow? he should be down there keeping track of my totals. eh it isnt important.. everything is working.. i have 0 rejects right now myself, out of... crap I aint going to count all that.. but it is a lot of them Wink

clipse you try cherry pickers yet?
August 06, 2011, 01:08:31 AM

on a side note, my bud has been mining bitclockers with the hopper with no problems and no rejects.. he hasnt hopped as long as most of us, so it makes me wonder if they are qos'n certain ips

I thought someone else said they tried with a new ip and a new account with no success? As for me, I was stopped in my track with high rejected shares right from the get go with a new account and ip when I first hopped on their pool not that many days ago.

I still haven't gotten around to testing the flowers poclbm fork with bitclockers and slush though. I know slush was acting weird with huge amount of rejects for me when I pointed decent amount of hashing power to it. Seemed limited to about 4Ghash worth per worker account and beyond that is just trashed by the pool even though bitHopper shows them accepted and not rejected. Possibly getwork related at slush as well as bitclockers? How much are you guys pushing in hashing power when you guys are seeing the high rejects from bitclockers? I will update with my own results once I've actually run some tests.

Well so far poclbm fork doesnt help me, new ip, new account, single miner or miner via bithopper.. Bitclockers just giving me the finger.

I think its whole batches of ip ranges the retard just completely limited to get dropped even if it sneezes at his server.

No wonder even when new block gets found the server barely increase traffic by 20gh, his server wont grow like this.

The next thing I will do is route my traffic through different geo-VPN's and see if it still screws with me.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2011, 12:51:48 AM

on a side note, my bud has been mining bitclockers with the hopper with no problems and no rejects.. he hasnt hopped as long as most of us, so it makes me wonder if they are qos'n certain ips

I thought someone else said they tried with a new ip and a new account with no success? As for me, I was stopped in my track with high rejected shares right from the get go with a new account and ip when I first hopped on their pool not that many days ago.

I still haven't gotten around to testing the flowers poclbm fork with bitclockers and slush though. I know slush was acting weird with huge amount of rejects for me when I pointed decent amount of hashing power to it. Seemed limited to about 4Ghash worth per worker account and beyond that is just trashed by the pool even though bitHopper shows them accepted and not rejected. Possibly getwork related at slush as well as bitclockers? How much are you guys pushing in hashing power when you guys are seeing the high rejects from bitclockers? I will update with my own results once I've actually run some tests.
August 06, 2011, 12:47:00 AM
@djex
How about now?

Working good now. Smiley and shares are being incremented so that's working well now too.
August 06, 2011, 12:42:39 AM
@djex
How about now?
August 06, 2011, 12:39:09 AM
Newest version, getting spammed with

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1371, in dataReceived
    finishCallback(data[contentLength:])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1585, in _finishRequestBody
    self.allContentReceived()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1641, in allContentReceived
    req.requestReceived(command, path, version)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 807, in requestReceived
    self.process()
--- ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/server.py", line 125, in process
    self.render(resrc)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/server.py", line 132, in render
    body = resrc.render(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/web/resource.py", line 210, in render
    return m(request)
  File "/home/djex/bitHopper/website.py", line 172, in render_POST
    return self.bitHopper.bitHopper_Post(request)
  File "bitHopper.py", line 173, in bitHopper_Post
    self.data_callback(current,data, request.getUser(), request.getPassword())
  File "bitHopper.py", line 58, in data_callback
    self.data.data_callback(server, data, user, password)
  File "/home/djex/bitHopper/data.py", line 53, in data_callback
    self.log_dbg('data_callback_error')

August 06, 2011, 12:35:49 AM
@beef
Update. I fixed the shares problem. If I didn't tell me.

@GenTarkin
There should be a link for pyopenssl in the readme.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
August 06, 2011, 12:35:06 AM
ah, I figured out he problem now how do I Fix... I installed the openssl package for windows....
It seems the https pools are the ones w/ the api error!
Pages:
Jump to: