Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN announces Antpool - page 76. (Read 382774 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
March 25, 2015, 01:32:52 PM
Maybe its not DDOS it BITMAIN themselves testing a new S6 Engineering prototype. lol lol lol  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Woohoo!  Break out the tin foil hats, it's time for the conspiracy!

Its Aluminum foil or Armadillo that works.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2015, 01:26:35 PM
I really am wanting to go back to this pool.  Any information on if still being affected by DDOS?  Or is it safe to change to main pool again?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
March 24, 2015, 08:21:05 PM
Maybe its not DDOS it BITMAIN themselves testing a new S6 Engineering prototype. lol lol lol  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Woohoo!  Break out the tin foil hats, it's time for the conspiracy!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 24, 2015, 07:29:23 PM
At the moment, S5 is the way to go!

Please remember the traditional pricing, when S1 into S2, S3 into S4, now S5 into more S5 in June 9th.  Also, something new may be worked on but not even produced.  (Important thing is MINE NOW not count on FUTURE hardware as many number variations will change from Today's expectations)
Well, it would certainly appear that the S5 is at EoL since on your website it clearly states that B5/6 is the final production run of the S5.  Is Bitmain just going to stop selling miners?  I doubt it, so that means you've got to have something in the works for production and sale in Q3.

Two scenarios here

1)  They want to dump the s5 to sell out old stock because once the S6 comes out they will take a loss on the remaining S5's.

2)  They want to go strictly cloud mining this way the only hardware they have to make is there own for there farms. They will make a lot more money that way because who knows what bitcoin will be worth a year from now.

Remember there is always two sides to a coin !

Come on last batch of s5's then not promising hardware in the future they are giving it right up our A** with this cloud mining S**T !

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
March 24, 2015, 05:43:33 PM

Please remember the traditional pricing, when S1 into S2, S3 into S4, now S5 into more S5 in June 9th.  Also, something new may be worked on but not even produced.  (Important thing is MINE NOW not count on FUTURE hardware as many number variations will change from Today's expectations)
Well, it would certainly appear that the S5 is at EoL since on your website it clearly states that B5/6 is the final production run of the S5.  Is Bitmain just going to stop selling miners?  I doubt it, so that means you've got to have something in the works for production and sale in Q3.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
March 24, 2015, 04:58:09 PM

Please remember the traditional pricing, when S1 into S2, S3 into S4, now S5 into more S5 in June 9th.  Also, something new may be worked on but not even produced.  (Important thing is MINE NOW not count on FUTURE hardware as many number variations will change from Today's expectations)

... Are you saying that we won't see 14/16nm HW from Bitmain this year?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2015, 04:45:18 PM
(Important thing is MINE NOW not count on FUTURE hardware as many number variations will change from Today's expectations)

Important for your bottom line, not so important for the end user (who would benefit from waiting for new technology or reduced pricing on existing tech or used equipment).
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
March 24, 2015, 04:11:44 PM

March 24, 2015, 03:38:45 PM
S6?  I gotta mine with them first...   Grin

Joking aside, No S6.  But for now, S5 is the way to go!

New units are always being R&D, so its a matter of time, something new to surface soon or later but...  Stay tuned with us!

P.S: Don't Expect for a new hardware, buy what's in stock and HASH NOW!!

Roll Eyes

Cheesy

yes yes yes come out with the s6 already more speed new chip technology please I cant wait. as far as anyone else sell your s5 if you don't like it.

Sounds like you are trying to sell out old stock because you already have a S6 prototype you are testing hmmmm.
donator
March 24, 2015, 01:44:36 PM
Back ONLINE again!!    Cheesy

Looks like it was short lived we are down again...  Undecided
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 24, 2015, 12:38:23 PM
Looks like it was short lived we are down again...  Undecided
donator
March 24, 2015, 05:43:32 AM
S6?  I gotta mine with them first...   Grin

Joking aside, No S6.  But for now, S5 is the way to go!

New units are always being R&D, so its a matter of time, something new to surface soon or later but...  Stay tuned with us!

P.S: Don't Expect for a new hardware, buy what's in stock and HASH NOW!!

Roll Eyes

Cheesy

yes yes yes come out with the s6 already more speed new chip technology please I cant wait. as far as anyone else sell your s5 if you don't like it.

March 24, 2015, 04:12:18 AM
Roll Eyes

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
March 24, 2015, 12:39:13 AM
Roll Eyes

Cheesy

Please do not. I want to mine with my S5s for a while first. In fact people who have bought from you in the past should get first dibs on any new development Smiley
donator
March 24, 2015, 12:36:27 AM
 Roll Eyes

Cheesy
March 23, 2015, 11:29:18 PM
Just Come out with the S6.
March 23, 2015, 11:28:05 PM
Antpool does not short change but the transaction fee is kept.

Currently, it is simply the bad luck day.  Nothing more and nothing less.

Hope tomorrow will bring us more luck!!!

we will see wont we.
donator
March 23, 2015, 10:47:51 PM
Antpool does not short change but the transaction fee is kept.

Currently, it is simply the bad luck day.  Nothing more and nothing less.

Hope tomorrow will bring us more luck!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
March 23, 2015, 10:42:45 PM
Another below average day. Anyone else having trouble buying this. All since the start of the DDOS attacks. If that is the case I can live with it as long as it is temporary.

Some official word would be nice.

I move 2 of my servers over last night to see if I could get a full day of hashing and the Account Balance does seem a bit lower then before.

Same Here Maybe its Not just pool luck maybe Bitmain lower the payout fees to make up for the loss from the attacks at our expense of coarse.

Antpool is typically hitting 30+ blocks per 24hrs. on average. Right now they are a bit behind that. Maybe its a little residual, maybe not.  But, short changing the awards is not likely. Check the block chart for yourself.
https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=24hrs
March 23, 2015, 10:33:06 PM
Another below average day. Anyone else having trouble buying this. All since the start of the DDOS attacks. If that is the case I can live with it as long as it is temporary.

Some official word would be nice.

I move 2 of my servers over last night to see if I could get a full day of hashing and the Account Balance does seem a bit lower then before.

Same Here Maybe its Not just pool luck maybe Bitmain lower the payout fees to make up for the loss from the attacks at our expense of coarse.

Pages:
Jump to: