Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain is releasing a 815GH/s Blake(2b) miner called the AntMiner A3 - page 2. (Read 3728 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Dear user,

Our web shop system is crrently facing unexpected technical issues with order payments.

Because of this we have decided to cancel the Antminer A3 batch releases that were scheduled for 4PM, 9PM and 10PM today (29 January, GMT+8).

If you manged to succesfully place an order during the 2PM batch release today, you need not worry because your order will be shipped as scheduled.

For those who were unable to order during the 2PM batch release or those who planned to order during the other releases today, please stay tuned for the same batch's release at another time this week. We will announce this by email and on our social media accounts as soon as we have resolved our web shop issues and have finalized a time for it.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this sudden cancellation may have caused.

We will continue to investigate this issue to prevent it from occuring again.

Regards,

The Bitmain team
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
What kind of sales policy is using Bitmain Huh

If the A3 will be worst than D3 in terms of revenue, who will buy the next Asic that Bitmain will release ?

What kind of credibility will have Bitmain ?

... sorry for my bad english !
As you said, D3 happened, do they have any problem selling?
Activity: 279
What kind of sales policy is using Bitmain Huh

If the A3 will be worst than D3 in terms of revenue, who will buy the next Asic that Bitmain will release ?

What kind of credibility will have Bitmain ?

... sorry for my bad english !
They release a new batch ...
Be prepared for the hikes of hashrate and difficulties  Grin Cool

Dear user,

We will be releasing a new batch of the Antminer A3, the Blake(2b) miner, today!

Please note that:

1. Just like all previous batches of the Antminer A3, this batch, too, will have a limit of one miner per user.

2. To prevent hoarding by anyone or anybody and to allow more users in different time zones to purchase units in this batch, the same batch will be released four times starting at 2PM. The remaining releases will be at 4PM, 9PM and 10PM (29 January, GMT+8). As the stock in each release is limited, we suggest that you confirm your order by payment while the stock lasts.

3. All these releases will have an equal stock and same ship-out date.

4. This batch will not be available to purchase for shipping addresses located in Hong Kong.

5. All confirmed orders in this batch will start shipping after 15 March 2018.

6. Only Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be accepted as payment method for this batch. Please choose the payment method within 30 minutes of your order submission or otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

7. After successfully selecting the payment method, please complete the USD wire payment for your order within 7 days, the Bitcoin cash (BCH) payment for your order within one hour, or, otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

When you make an order on the Bitmain website, the system automatically calculates the shipping cost to your address for the products that you have chosen. You will see the shipping cost and can make changes before you confirm your order.

For more information on how to place your order please see this article on our website.

We would like you to receive your shipment promptly and so request that you prepare in advance for the customs clearance in your country to avoid delays or even unexpected costs.

Please leave us a message via support.bitmain.com if you have additional questions or concerns.

We wish you a very happy mining experience.

Best regards,

The Bitmain team

This is worst than D3 .....within few weeks you will loose money on this ASIC

they cancel the sale due to technical difficulties Smiley
Activity: 364
I don't suggest getting the A3's... their income level will be very low by March i think.  only first batch release are going to be somewhat profitable still. Now diff increase super fast and that should be lost for you. just my opinion
It is 980 USD for March shipment  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 279

Dear user,

We will be releasing a new batch of the Antminer A3, the Blake(2b) miner, today!

Please note that:

1. Just like all previous batches of the Antminer A3, this batch, too, will have a limit of one miner per user.

2. To prevent hoarding by anyone or anybody and to allow more users in different time zones to purchase units in this batch, the same batch will be released four times starting at 2PM. The remaining releases will be at 4PM, 9PM and 10PM (29 January, GMT+8). As the stock in each release is limited, we suggest that you confirm your order by payment while the stock lasts.

4. This batch will not be available to purchase for shipping addresses located in Hong Kong.

6. Only Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be accepted as payment method for this batch. Please choose the payment method within 30 minutes of your order submission or otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

7. After successfully selecting the payment method, please complete the USD wire payment for your order within 7 days, the Bitcoin cash (BCH) payment for your order within one hour, or, otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

When you make an order on the Bitmain website, the system automatically calculates the shipping cost to your address for the products that you have chosen. You will see the shipping cost and can make changes before you confirm your order.

For more information on how to place your order please see this article on our website.

We would like you to receive your shipment promptly and so request that you prepare in advance for the customs clearance in your country to avoid delays or even unexpected costs.

Please leave us a message via support.bitmain.com if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,

The Bitmain team

This is worst than D3 .....within few weeks you will loose money on this ASIC

Dear user,

Please note that:

Best regards,

The Bitmain team
Activity: 434
Merit: 52

Usually that is true for me too, but this time UPS delivered within two days of the miner shipping (which happened more like 7-8 days from payment), so I'm pretty happy this time around. But yes, i should probably use Fedex if I order from Bitmain in the future.

what mining pool you are using? and how is the earning?

sia.luxor.tech

It's the best one I could find, and I've been pretty happy with them so far, though I still have around 800s from dual mining sitting in Nanopool, so I'll have to point it there at some point for a bit to hit the payout.

My current earnings are around 1,800-2,000s/d depending on luck, but I expect that to drop.
received the miner ... directly set up and start mining ...

got only 64 USD per day  Grin

Mine arrived Yesterday after noon, set it up and was mining 115 sia per hour initially.  By this moring it was down to 85ish sia per hour.  My guess is the bulk of these have now arrived and set up and should settle somewhere around $50 per day.  Really wish I used Fedex as those were arriving 4 days ago, but I went with UPS and a damn $72 import fee.

I always use fedex now , cheaper and faster
what else you can ask  Grin  Grin  Grin

Yeah, it seems it went FedEx (first deliveries), UPS second, DHL third from all the posts I'm reading.

Usually that is true for me too, but this time UPS delivered within two days of the miner shipping (which happened more like 7-8 days from payment), so I'm pretty happy this time around. But yes, i should probably use Fedex if I order from Bitmain in the future.

what mining pool you are using? and how is the earning?

Mine arrived Yesterday after noon, set it up and was mining 115 sia per hour initially.  By this moring it was down to 85ish sia per hour.  My guess is the bulk of these have now arrived and set up and should settle somewhere around $50 per day.  Really wish I used Fedex as those were arriving 4 days ago, but I went with UPS and a damn $72 import fee.

Yeah, it seems it went FedEx (first deliveries), UPS second, DHL third from all the posts I'm reading.

how much do you make for one day mining? and which pool?

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

very loud :-)
it is possible to reduce the fan to 50%
what is the max temp for the Temp(PCB) / Temp(Chip)?

for other miner L3+, D3, S9 , I keep it under 80 always

Seems like the A3 runs loud and hot.... mid to high 70's was average even with it being cool outside while it was running.  Not sure why they put so many chips in them.  I think they could have made it a 600 GH miner and people would have paid the same price for it.  At least then it would have run a bit cooler and not draw sooo much power.  900-1000 watts would have been a better range in my oppinion.  Good luck running these in the summer.

Agree ...
I set up default setting ... temp reach more than 90  Shocked
Then set the frequency to 500 , all chip's temp under 80.
Although mining with lower hash rate ...

very loud :-)
it is possible to reduce the fan to 50%
what is the max temp for the Temp(PCB) / Temp(Chip)?

for other miner L3+, D3, S9 , I keep it under 80 always

Seems like the A3 runs loud and hot.... mid to high 70's was average even with it being cool outside while it was running.  Not sure why they put so many chips in them.  I think they could have made it a 600 GH miner and people would have paid the same price for it.  At least then it would have run a bit cooler and not draw sooo much power.  900-1000 watts would have been a better range in my oppinion.  Good luck running these in the summer.

A bunch of them must have arrived today, last night my dual mining was 4 days away from reaching the minimum payout amount. Today it's 20.

20 USD per day you mean?

No, 20 days from reaching payout. Today I stopped dual mining because it said the payout date was incalculable, so that balance will sit there until my A3 arrives I guess.
A bunch of them must have arrived today, last night my dual mining was 4 days away from reaching the minimum payout amount. Today it's 20.

20 USD per day you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: