Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain is releasing a 815GH/s Blake(2b) miner called the AntMiner A3 - page 9. (Read 3728 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Available for order once again!

just checked ... sold out again  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So what did happen with their D3?
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Available for order once again!
It opens again guys ...

Hurry up

---------

We've just re-opened the same Antminer A3 batch!

To avoid hoarding by resellers and to ensure more users in different time zones can purchase an Antminer A3 unit, we will be re-opening the same batch after every hour beginning 11AM (18 Jan, GMT+8).

Thus, you may intermittently notice that the batch is out of stock. We will announce on our Facebook and Twitter accounts as soon as the batch is completely out of stock.

Regards,

The Bitmain team

---------
Activity: 3
I thought we learned a lesson from the D3 disaster. At least with the D3, there're a few coins using X11 other than DASH you can mine, with Blake (2b) it is only Siacoin. I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
Dang, I should have snagged one.  I was chillin at my computer when the email notification came through and could have had it.  But I don't mine anymore.  Cheaper to simply buy coins...especially today.
cheaper but with 0 fun
I grabbed one
It will be like D3, but still will be way more fun
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Is it true that they only allowed 1 per account? If that's true, they're washing some of the sins they committed with the D3. They've never delivered this fast though. Which leads me to believe that they're really trying their hardest to bankrupt the competition.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
what a game of centralization bitmain is playing
first most of the processing power for bitcoin is centralized in china and the asic companies such as bitmain
then just accepting bitcoin cash for a pump for bch
and now killing another algo profitability by releasing an asic which will not be remain profitable after a few months
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
They accepted only BCH, very sad story.
Activity: 1
Anyone know what pool to join in order to mine SIA on the 815GH/s Blake(2b) miner?
Dang, I should have snagged one.  I was chillin at my computer when the email notification came through and could have had it.  But I don't mine anymore.  Cheaper to simply buy coins...especially today.

Easier to buy coins then hodl ?  Cool
shit I got 400 D3 in my data center and im fucking raping it. I don't know what you noobs are talking about.

maybe you can try other x11 coin? MAG? B2X ? or CIF ?
Dont focus on ROI ! That is if you are the only one with that Miner ! Look at the D3 !
Only one coin to mine is not it for me !

I am afraid so ... after D3 lesson  [ seen 5 days ROI Cheesy ]
so they are aready sold out ? ebay is full of miners already...

yes they are sold already.

But according to the latest tweet,

https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech

==
Due to technical issues, we have temporarily closed the Antminer A3 batch. We will be re-opening the same batch ASAP. Please stay tuned.
12:43 AM - 17 Jan 2018
==

there was a technical difficulties and will open again soon ....
just standby
Activity: 362
Merit: 102
Are there any other coins that you'd be able to mine?
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
shit I got 400 D3 in my data center and im fucking raping it. I don't know what you noobs are talking about.
if you had 400 s9 you woukd be doing way better or 400 baikal x10 duh
Activity: 3
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Dont focus on ROI ! That is if you are the only one with that Miner ! Look at the D3 !
Only one coin to mine is not it for me !
Pages:
Jump to: