Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 4. (Read 622213 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
I sent it through as I like what you are doing here with the whole organic growth from the ground up.  Seems like its attracting good members from the community also.  Active development is the main criteria in choosing my investments and I can see this project doing well.
Activity: 63
April 27, 2018, 07:41:53 PM
Impressive work! Sometimes its so complicated to follow the discussions in this kind of board, If you for any reason dissapear for 1 day you have to go back a couple of pages to get back in track!

I also agree with the M and double stripes proposal, I do agree with Zandinga that it should or could include a checkmark.
Activity: 22
April 27, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
This could be implemented on a site similar to yahoo answers, where regular contributors can get paid for answering questions or maybe writing articles etc
Activity: 22
April 26, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
I sent it through as I like what you are doing here with the whole organic growth from the ground up.  Seems like its attracting good members from the community also.  Active development is the main criteria in choosing my investments and I can see this project doing well.
Activity: 92
April 26, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
What a potential project!!! When will mining begin and how many coins can be mined?
Activity: 486
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
Any idea on why the Markmine pool hasn't payout since block 443880? I've got 2 day backlog of unpaid BTM.
Me too, 2 days did not pay me

Mine pool will not disappear, right? I see the payment record and there are a lot of pens that are not paid.

Sorry about the delay with the mine payments. Everything is up to date now There was an issue with SSL certificate expiration that has been taken care of.

BTW, new ANN thread ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169983.new#new
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:47:24 PM
whats this site all about?

https://ifttt.com/bitmark
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 25, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
The coin itself is garbage, the developers for 4 years could not make the project.
But you can trade it if you buy at the bottoms and sell on pumping

Yes, nothing has been delivered in four years but that doesn't mean bitmark won't deliver a good return IF the devs actually produce a working marking based ecosystem that goes viral adoption. Not very likely I admit, but crypto is just an embryonic industry and anything is possible.
Activity: 3
April 24, 2018, 11:53:06 PM
When can make a deposit at polonix?
copper member
Activity: 42
Try pool yapool.net
April 21, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Today we have released a new mining pool where we can mine this coin.

There is a mining calculator for this coin too.

Check pool Yapool on https://yapool.net/en/usd/

The pool have stratum servers in america, europe and asia.

You can mine many coins automatically or choose to mine only this coin using the "mine:SYMBOL" stratum parameter.

Payments can be made in BTC with the integrated exchange functionallity.

There is a screenshot of the main page:

copper member
Try pool yapool.net
April 20, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
The coin itself is garbage, the developers for 4 years could not make the project.
But you can trade it if you buy at the bottoms and sell on pumping

This version is two years old and the last release is 4 months old, you can check the project roadmap https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/wiki/Roadmap
and the last commits in github https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/commits/master

Bitmark have a lot of potential and the idea behind it is useful. It may be true it do not have a good marketing support and the developent is not be very active but if this change this coin can be a good asset to invest in.
April 18, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
Pumping will come for this coin soon Huh

I don't think pumpers want bitmark any more, they want coins they can manipulate easily and there are so many of those about now. Bitmark might pump one day, but more likely it comes from something real, like a major viral boost to adoption, which could happen, especially if devs get some help with marketing.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
Pumping will come for this coin soon Huh
copper member
Try pool yapool.net
April 18, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
Any idea on why the Markmine pool hasn't payout since block 443880? I've got 2 day backlog of unpaid BTM.

Mine pool will not disappear, right? I see the payment record and there are a lot of pens that are not paid.

fucing miner: bHXYHWsoMUvGpY7DEfsPXcLQ7Ynz85ZZqb
always mine at low difficulty using 450+G hash rate to push the difficulty to extremely high then leave, he would kill this coin.

I haven't been able to mine this coin for a while now because of this.

Adjusting the difficulty every 720 blocks is becoming a problem. The wallet should be updated to a shorter difficulty re-target period.

Bitmark wiki:
https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/wiki#block-maturity--difficulty-re-target-720-blocks-1-day

Activity: 4
April 17, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

fucing miner: bHXYHWsoMUvGpY7DEfsPXcLQ7Ynz85ZZqb
always mine at low difficulty using 450+G hash rate to push the difficulty to extremely high then leave, he would kill this coin.
Activity: 41
April 16, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
New Pool 0.1 %fee / BITMARK UPDATE *

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3433  -u YOUR_BITMARK_ADDRESS -p c=MARKS

Happy mining !
Activity: 18
April 15, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

Activity: 20
April 14, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
April 10, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
Bitmark (MARKS) is now available on Cryptopia for trading. The following trade pairs are currently available MARKS/BTC, MARKS/LTC & MARKS/DOGE. You can start depositing and trading MARKS from today.
Happy trading!

Congratulations to bitmark devs and community, I honestly did not believe this day would come. It would be great to see bitmark devs give an update on what they're planning from here, how will marking be implemented outside of crypto users, are there plans to setup some use cases in other areas that have some ground work already in progress.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
April 10, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
Bitmark is active in Poloniex again!

https://poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_btm

Though deposits seem not to work, my test deposit of 50BTM from 2 days ago still doesn't show up.

Do yourself all a favour and test first with a small amount before moving big chunks of BTM to Polo!

It works, but you have to open support ticket on Polo, and then Polo staff will increase you balance manually.
I don't know why they are doing it manually, but that is procedure for now.

Oh well - thanks for the hint, will do that and hopefully Polo's support is quicker this time than last time I needed them.
But otherwise I'll stick with the other exchanges that automatically process deposits...
Pages:
Jump to: