Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 8. (Read 622173 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
It seems that Bitmark has been added to Trade by Trade exchange (https://tradebytrade.com/),  (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitmark/#markets).
It is new exchange, so I hesitate. Has anyone used Trade by Trade exchange?
It has better volume and higher price than Trade Satoshi.
Activity: 66
February 18, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 17, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
I hope that we will see a Bitmark on Cryptopia really soon. It will be a big step forward to all community. Bitmark will show a good volumes in the near future.
Activity: 484
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 05:16:10 PM
Good news!
How can I help the development team?

I program in assembler and c++

Hi clpedev,

Thanks for the offer of help. It's exciting that you program in assembler  ( I'm a particular fan of  assembly to help speed things up.)

I'm asking the team for their thoughts.

Maybe you could you run an execution profiler on the bitmarkd daemon to identify some parts that would benefit from assembly optimization ?

Or the CPU miners code.

What areas would you like to work in ?

PM me.

Thanks !

dbkeys
Activity: 10
February 16, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Good news!
How can I help the development team?

I program in assembler and c++
February 16, 2018, 07:05:58 AM
We've gotten news from Cryptopia, which I'm happy to share with the Bitmark community. Received on Valentine's day, Feb 14.

It's basically an acknowledgement that our listing is in progress of being implemented and an apology for the delays, all due to the spectacular growth of cryptocurrency in general and the work overload this has put on the Cryptopia staff.

We look forward to working with Crytopia to make Bitmark a succesful and actively traded coin on Cryptopia.

February 14, 2018

Hi dbkeys                                                                                            

First of all, I want to apologise for the delays you’ve experienced getting BTM listed on Cryptopia.
We have undergone substantial growth pressures which means the communication around listings has been poor. We're working on fixing this.

As part of this process we have formed a small team that will work directly with listing customers. That means you'll get a prompt response when responding to this email address, and we'll aim to keep you informed on any challenges with your listing. We're currently reviewing our coin listing policies which means the whole process will become easier and more transparent for our clients. This includes improving ongoing support and maintenance of live coins to ensure a high level of service to customers trading your coin.

Right now we're focused on working through our listing backlog as soon as possible. We'll follow up with a proposed schedule for your coin as soon as we can. We'll let you know when your coin has passed the last stage of review and is close to going live. Announcements of new listings will be made by Twitter as they happen.

Please let us know if you have any additional queries or specific requests.

Kind Regards,

Service Delivery Team
February 16, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
What happens with the old coins when this next version comes to life?

They will be valid on the new fork. The changes we are making are mainly to protect the integrity of the Btimark blockchain, democratize mining and make it far more secure from 51% attacks.

Activity: 8
February 15, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
If you need UI developers to make this happen you will be able to reach me at lopezi.com
Activity: 31
February 15, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

There is no old or new coins. Everything is the same except new mining algorithms are added.
With new mining algorithms it would be possible to mine Bitmark with GPU-s and CPU-s which will increase decentralization and probably the price.

@devs If I may propose for future coin upgrades to be masternodes, which has proven to incentives holding the coins.
Activity: 8
February 15, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
February 14, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
So what's up with that coin anyways, is it dead?

It can't seem to be traded anywhere but on Poloniex, but the wallet is frozen for now. Any idea how long it's been like that, and if the devs are still doing anything with that project?

Dev said at the beginning of March cryptopia will open the market for BTM.
Some more patience   Smiley
February 14, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

It can't seem to be traded anywhere but on Poloniex, but the wallet is frozen for now. Any idea how long it's been like that, and if the devs are still doing anything with that project?

Doing well, thank you.  Unsure why Poloniex has the wallet frozen, but we are working on the next version which will be multiple Proof-of-Work with 8 algos to choose from for mining, improved difficulty retargeting (Dark Gravity Wave v3) and a variable block reward modulated by hashrate on the network. We hope that with this new version Poloniex will re-enable deposits and withdrawals.

Additionally, we are working on the higher level marking functions which are the reason for being for the coin.

At the moment, you can trade Bitmark (BTM) on TradeSatoshi.com, and we have a listing on Cryptopia.co.nz pending, which should come online early next month.

If you want to peek at the next gen code:
Code:
git clone  https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark.git
git checkout 0.9.7
Activity: 13
February 14, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
February 14, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
What is Bitmark Coin?
Coin Bitmark is a cryptocurrency , which is part of the Bitmark platform, which deals with the reputation system Marking.
Read More@ https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-bitmark-coin.html

That article refers to BTM coin on NovaExchange but that is actually Bytom Coin not BitMark!

Sorry, wrong. BTM on Novaexchange is Bitmark, while BTM on Cryptopia is Bytom.
Activity: 13
February 14, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
What is Bitmark Coin?
Coin Bitmark is a cryptocurrency , which is part of the Bitmark platform, which deals with the reputation system Marking.

That article refers to BTM coin on NovaExchange but that is actually Bytom Coin not BitMark!
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
What is Bitmark Coin?
Activity: 12
February 08, 2018, 06:58:06 AM
Do you have the latest code ? We have set up a solid network of DNS Seeders (and fixed seed nodes) in v0.9.5.1, so nodes can join the Bitmark P2P network easily.

https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/releases/tag/v0.9.5.1
Downloaded the above version and finally got the wallet working after deleting the old blockchain (guess it was corrupted). It synced up in a matter of minutes. Thanks for the help!

..And of course now Poloniex has frozen BTM withdrawals -_-
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
I have not heard much news from any of these legends altcoin, does it still live up to this? I lost track of it in the market and now I do not know where the bitmark market is.

why has this project fallen by the wayside?
Activity: 10
February 07, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
Bitmark to Novaexchange? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: