Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMarket.Eu has closed down - page 24. (Read 204055 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 13, 2013, 07:47:23 PM
ultimately, what would be the best option, to get back, the largest number of BTC ?

I think that in this situation the best option is to invest in the site and take the ownership in order to improve it.
The more we are the easier it will be.
I've 101,975 frozen bitcoins and I've choseen this option

I'm also interested in the opinion of the forum on how to try to improve the site and make it profitable quickly.
Any idea ?

Dude.. do you mean you have 101,975 bitcoins, as being over a hundred thousand, AUD2.6m?? Or 101.975 as one hundred coins.. I sort of lost my breath a little there..

@manfred: very good post.. can't wait to hear the answer to that..

In other news.. have any of you noticed that M4v3R has been quite absent this past few days.. there were a lot of questions/accusations/requests/ideas this past few days, and he hasn't comment on any of it..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
February 13, 2013, 02:53:26 PM
As crazy as it might sound i have over 110 bitcoins on “Hold” and  i’m sort of not to concerned about it. If the new side manages to reopen and gets going it has huge potential. It should be one of the most trusted exchanges as many people are involved and promoting it to grow faster. New features being implemented  it should work out al right in the long term. Right now if anyone asks me which bit coin exchange i would recommend i could not give a positive response (size is not an argument), if the side reopens with lots of new responsible owners it is a clear choice.
 “M4v3R” has let the side go lately as he was to busy gambling my coins away or shuffling them around to run the ponzi scheme, until the wheel’s fell off.
Question is, why did “Mahkul” leave (post number 445, page 23)  as it was his side to start with (post 1). Did he see it coming? Is he still involved, or was that really the beginning of this mess as “M4v3R” could roam free from then on?  The other thing, this threat started april 2011, so it has some history changing owners!
I say LET’S  “BitMarket.Eu -  change ownership (in a way)”.
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
February 13, 2013, 12:57:34 PM
ultimately, what would be the best option, to get back, the largest number of BTC ?

I think that in this situation the best option is to invest in the site and take the ownership in order to improve it.

I'm also interested in the opinion of the forum on how to try to improve the site and make it profitable quickly.
Any idea ?
That’s my intention too.
As I bought my bitcoins and stored them at bitcoinmarket I knew this is a kind of “playing money”. We all could have lost all Euros or Dollars for what we bought the bitcoins – nobody knows, what a bitcoins is worth tomorrow!!! It can be 1000$ or 0$.

So, I think my “old” bitcoins are now worth 0$. But we all have the chance to see a phoenix rising – when it is possible to restart the site again! It was a good site till the owner got crazy!!!! And if I see what @mralbi is writing I hope it will be still a better one in the future – IF we all (or most of us) are willing to help!
GsR
Activity: 34
February 13, 2013, 12:27:59 PM

Any idea ?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
February 13, 2013, 08:24:21 AM
sorry, only the admin could bring more clarification on this, lets see if he can help with this to get back more "trust" (if thats possible ;-))
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
February 13, 2013, 08:10:26 AM
i am quite sure the admin messed around with other people's bitcions for quite a while without telling anyone, even after they were already lost and I am also sure that it was not a "single" transaction from his wallet to bitcoinia or so.

But I would be quite sure in the fact that the coins are simply gone and no matter what kind of evidence and criminal investigation we will demand it will not bring any coins back, so my proposal is to "force" him to give up the site and lets start a new project from scratch where he will be "forced" to clean up the mess and implement the features we want to see. I think even after all mess he created he is willing to help cleaning up and we should use this offer

Well done on being quite sure.
How about we become absolutely clear on this and actually go forward with the plan and intention of making things right, admit to mistakes and show clearly what happened, or like you said "I think even after all mess he created he is willing to help cleaning up and we should use this offer"

I just don't get it how you can post anything to the tune of "i would be quite sure .... that the coins are simply gone" yet again which is very close to the tune of some other guy. How many times are you going to repeat that and when you find that number, can we just bring it down to 0?

The show needs to stop now and me too recommend the "cooperate" as in cooperation option.
February 13, 2013, 07:50:52 AM
This would be "invest" option where you put in 300.000 additional Euros ;-)

just kidding, considering how messed up the situation is, i still would recommend the "cooperate" option
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
February 13, 2013, 07:27:55 AM
February 12, 2013, 07:13:10 PM
lets wait for the results and then we see what we can make possible with the investment capital.. but whe 80% would chose the 30% option it is impossible to fulfil, the main goal is to avoid liquidation so the website can  be reopened.
February 12, 2013, 07:05:52 PM
if the demands are many, and you can not pay them all? what happens?
February 12, 2013, 06:19:00 PM
well, immediate in the sense of "immediate when the quetionnaire is over AND the investment has been done". Lets actually see how many 30% requests we have and if we could keep this with a bitcoin price of 25 USD....
February 12, 2013, 04:48:08 PM
if I choose the option of immediate repayment of the 30%? I receive now?
February 12, 2013, 03:52:17 PM
Well, chosing the last option means nothing in particular. It just means you do not demand back your coins immediately (since you did NOT chose the non-cooperation) but on the other hand you cannot be counted as cooperative.

Regarding the question if your coins are immediately lost.... YES! Your coins are ALREADY lost, no matter which option you chose. The question is simply what do you think is the best way out of the mess. Official liquidation or reopening the site under new ownership to pay back coins.

The questionnaire is held only once and the result is taken as of 15.2.2013 as a decision basis which way to go forward. This does not mean that you cannot change your opinion anymore, but there will not be another questionnaire.

Activity: 47
February 12, 2013, 03:43:58 PM
I find it fascinating that M4v3r is refusing to release the transaction(s) related to the Bitcoinica debacle.  This is indicative of guilt.  I would not be surprised to learn that he took those coins for himself at this point, never gambling with them at Bitcoinica but simply using that as an excuse.  Hopefully he can prove me wrong on that...

Wouldn't surprise me ( no offence intended to M4v3r nothing personal) he was either extremely stupid and naive which is a possibility but what you stated above is more probable since he has not provided proof to the contrary.

I do like bitmarket and prefer it to mt.gox but I am not confident enough to use the site with any large sums of coins while he has  any significant involvement.

I also don't mind waiting to get my on hold balance back - which is the option I chose because this is the best exchange for me personally and I don't want to see it disappear.
February 12, 2013, 02:39:44 PM
my idea is this, I will choose the last option and that means I will choose later ...

regarding my idea is to ask the 30% immediately, and the remaining 70% is returned to me slowly ...

I know that this idea may not be possible, but what happens if I choose the last option, entering my idea?

-immediately lose all my BTC?

-I am given the chance to do it again in the questionnaire?

-choose the last option I can not go back?

-What exactly happens if I choose the last option?

p.s.  You must excuse my English, but I have great difficulties to understand, because I use a simple translator, I hope you help me to understand, please be patient with me Sad
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
February 12, 2013, 12:56:48 PM
I find it fascinating that M4v3r is refusing to release the transaction(s) related to the Bitcoinica debacle.  This is indicative of guilt.  I would not be surprised to learn that he took those coins for himself at this point, never gambling with them at Bitcoinica but simply using that as an excuse.  Hopefully he can prove me wrong on that...
February 12, 2013, 09:47:00 AM
lol, I myself don't know anything about if the "official story" is true or not, fullstop. Prove would be nice, if thats possible, but it is at least not MY priority to fiddle around when and how which individual bitcoin was lost.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
February 12, 2013, 09:15:02 AM
I can see no financial incentive for mralbi and "others" to "invest" in this essentially insolvent, indebted company.

Agreed. While mralbi supplies personal information all posts reads like a bitmarket.eu admin sockpuppet. Even going so far as trying to explain away why we can't see blockchain transactions.

To repeat: If the official story is true there's no reason whatsoever to not show those transactions.

I'm now quite convinced that the official story isn't true, mralbi knows this, and I still believe the best action for bitmarket.eu users as well as for Bitcoin as a whole is to press legal charges.

(It's a clear cut case, the admin has confessed and Dutch jurisdiction will convict)
February 12, 2013, 09:02:22 AM
well, i dont think this particular option would be possible, since it would be discriminating against the others.
February 12, 2013, 07:53:53 AM
I would like to get 30% now , but at the same time I want the remaining 70% is invested in the new site ... is that possible?
Pages:
Jump to: