Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 23. (Read 51509 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
I submitted my site 3 times and it was always declined. Why? I do not know. I even tried to share my analitycs with them last time, but i get an error: their user have too many accounts to check, or something like that.
Anyway, i hope you guys have a decent add network so we all, BTC comunity members, gain.
Good luck.

Same here.
Activity: 291
BitMedia.IO
Hello Bitmedia,

Just added new site and waiting for approval.

Thank you

Hello
Your request will be considered asap Wink
Have a nice day!
Activity: 140
I submitted my site 3 times and it was always declined. Why? I do not know. I even tried to share my analitycs with them last time, but i get an error: their user have too many accounts to check, or something like that.
Anyway, i hope you guys have a decent add network so we all, BTC comunity members, gain.
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hello Bitmedia,

Just added new site and waiting for approval.

Thank you
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys! Wink
BitMedia Team would like to share some our plans and news with you.
New BitMedia Engine.
Upon testing, we will finally introduce new BitMedia to you. We will implement new ad mediation mechanics, CPM campaigns and a new handy system of managing ads. You will definitely like it, so track our news and don’t miss the update!
Facebook Page.
We want to be close to our customers, so that you could keep in touch with BitMedia anywhere. Now we are on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bitmedia.io You can find many news about BitMedia and bitcoin advertising there and take part in our lotteries! So don’t hesitate to subscribe, it’ll be fun!

Follow our news on social networks and advertise with the best Bitcoin advertising platform.
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys!  Wink
Our lottery is finished. tho check the results, follow this link https://www.facebook.com/bitmedia.io/
BitMedia.IO
Predict Bitcoin Price to Win $100 in Bitcoins  Shocked

BitMedia is very curious what will happen to Bitcoin after halving and that's why we need your help! But be quick – make your prediction of the Bitcoin price before 9 July to win $100 in Bitcoins.

How can I take part?

Predictions should be made on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bitmedia.io/ or on Twitter https://twitter.com/bitmedia_io. To enter, share this Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/bitmedia.io/posts/575287629317026 or this Tweet https://twitter.com/bitmedia_io/status/751431395134861312 and write your answer in a comment.
The winner will be the person whose prediction is closest to the actual Bitcoin price at 23:59 UTC on 9 July. The equivalent amount in Bitcoins will be credited to the winner's advertising campaign upon request. We will announce the winner on our social media pages. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You need to start accepting adult sites too

Unfortunatelly we don`t plan this in the nearest future

You need to change that to be more successful
BitMedia.IO
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET 30% BONUS BY FRIDAY! Shocked

Hurry up, only 1 day left!
BitMedia.IO

Unfortunatelly we don`t plan this in the nearest future
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys! Smiley
We've finally considered all publisher requests now! Sorry for a delay! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Guys... I have some doubts about this platform and I believe you can help me with this...

1. Bitmedia.io still working? I submitted my site many days ago and no answer about the approval till now.
2. The platform pays? What is the minimum payout? The payment occurs every day?
3. What is the average CPC?

The minimum withdraw is 0.01 BTC.
Has anyone ever withdrawn 1 BTC from BitMedia?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Guys... I have some doubts about this platform and I believe you can help me with this...

1. Bitmedia.io still working? I submitted my site many days ago and no answer about the approval till now.

The minimum withdraw is 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250

i´m waiting for approval my site too and support not answer me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

legendary
Activity: 1120
yep earnings have gone through the floor. not great.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Earnings on bitmedia changed dramatically. Empty of ads?
BitMedia.IO
Catch Your 30% Summer Bonus for Advertising  Shocked

Have you noticed a rise in the Bitcoin price?
For BitMedia this means only one thing: in this peak season advertising is even more affordable!

Only this week we make another generous offer for our advertisers! Rush to top up your campaigns and get 30% bonus on your balance. To top up your campaign follow this link bit.ly/1W3noej

Don`t forget about our generous referral program and bring new advertisers while the offer is open.

Follow our updates and stay cool!  Cool

Feel free to contact support team is case you have any questions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I like bitmedia , but they are lowering pay per click when ever Bitcoin price goes up,

If they maintain the high pay , and different ad formats and service they can replace Adsense , because Adsense are banning Bitcoin sites,

Small suggestion,
Remove 7 day wait for pending balance to 1 to 3 days max,
More options in ads , like CPM, Bidding option, mobile optimization,

Pages:
Jump to: