Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 24. (Read 51480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
actually my earnings have gone way down. i was getting about 20-30 clicks a day now im only getting 2 clicks today the ad network next to bitmedia one is still getting 20-30 clicks today. both ads normally have about the same click rate.

How much they pay per click? I've joined Bitmedia.io in 2015 ago but I removed the banner due to join the other sites that have paid better
some time ago they pay 7000 to 20000 satoshi for each click so now how much they pay per click?
They lower the earn rate .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
We`ve been working on publishers' earnings lately, have they become higher for you? Smiley
Hello,

I applied to be a Publisher since June 3 but you haven't reviewed my application yet, I also sent you an e-mail with no respond. Are not you accepting more publisher?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
actually my earnings have gone way down. i was getting about 20-30 clicks a day now im only getting 2 clicks today the ad network next to bitmedia one is still getting 20-30 clicks today. both ads normally have about the same click rate.

How much they pay per click? I've joined Bitmedia.io in 2015 ago but I removed the banner due to join the other sites that have paid better
some time ago they pay 7000 to 20000 satoshi for each click so now how much they pay per click?

Same rate. around 7000 - 20000 per click I think.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
very few advertising (1-3 banners)
but cost per click better than others ads
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys,
We`ve been working on publishers' earnings lately, have they become higher for you? Smiley

yes i confirm now i'm having better income.

thanks for your great service!

Thank you!  Cheesy
We will keep on improving our service!  Wink
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys,

have you been getting my emails ?

Yes we have, everything is fixed by now please check and let us know if there are any problems
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
Hey guys,

yes i confirm now i'm having better income.

thanks for your great service!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hey guys,

have you been getting my emails ?
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys,
BitMedia.IO
Hi

Recently I saw that you show Google Adsense ads in your banners spots.
This could be a problem for some advertisers since we already have 3 Adsense banners per page.
We should have a option to allow or not Adsense ads in your banners.

Hello
We do not show adsense ads, it must have been AdExchange ads, which are also owned by Google. Showing those ads is not a violation of the rules for publisher as these are two different systems.

could you help us to do a CPM campaign for chinese speaking people? we have no clue how to do this thx

Hello
Unfortunatelly we work only on CPC basis, but we do have chinese traffic
Cintact the support for more information if you are interested Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
Hi

This could be a problem for some advertisers since we already have 3 Adsense banners per page.

Hello
We do not show adsense ads, it must have been AdExchange ads, which are also owned by Google. Showing those ads is not a violation of the rules for publisher as these are two different systems.

could you help us to do a CPM campaign for chinese speaking people? we have no clue how to do this thx
BitMedia.IO
Hi

Hello
legendary
Activity: 1288
Yes, this is bad.

We can risk get ban adsense account for this.

Also you showing adsense ads and paying 10 000 sat for click?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Hi

BitMedia.IO
I really enjoyed bitmedia when I started using it, but after a month earnings dropped so much that I had to go full adsense.
Hope your new formulas will be able to bring back most of publishers who left for the same reason as I did.

I prefer bitmedia over adsense, even the earnings can't be compared.

Thank you, we are testing a feature which will raise earnings, contact the support team to take part in a test and we`ll tell you the details
Hello, I ask what sizes of ads are the most sought after?

Hello
Our top banner sizes are the following
1) 160x600
2) 336x280
3) 200x200
4) 728x90
5) 300x250
OK, not asking that, asked that sizes are the most sought after by advertisers.
I think that the ads are not displayed in Internet Explorer 11
Thank you greetings

The most popular banners among advertisers are
1) 468x60
2) 728x90
3) 300x250
4) 160x600
5) 336x280
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I really enjoyed bitmedia when I started using it, but after a month earnings dropped so much that I had to go full adsense.
Hope your new formulas will be able to bring back most of publishers who left for the same reason as I did.

Thank you, we are testing a feature which will raise earnings, contact the support team to take part in a test and we`ll tell you the details

Hello
1) 160x600
2) 336x280
3) 200x200
4) 728x90
5) 300x250
OK, not asking that, asked that sizes are the most sought after by advertisers.
I think that the ads are not displayed in Internet Explorer 11
Thank you greetings

BitMedia.IO

Hello
1) 160x600
2) 336x280
3) 200x200
4) 728x90
5) 300x250
BitMedia.IO
I registered and got the confirmation mail but then could not login because password was wrong. so I registered again with same email address and did not get the new confirmation mail

anyone can help?

Hello
please send a pm with the email or contact [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: