Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 27. (Read 51480 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Hey guys! Smiley
We`ll be glad to hear your feedback about BitMedia!
Don`t be shy Wink

Just like other publishers expect Bitmedia.io implementing CPM systems now there are some Advertising Platform uses two of these options CPC + CPM
but the CPC rate is smaller than Bitmedia.io
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

Hi

It is in your intention to introduce CPM payments for publishers?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
love bitmedia.io

nice cpc rate  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
how long till my application to be a publisher gets approved? its been about 3 days.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys! Smiley
We`ll be glad to hear your feedback about BitMedia!
Don`t be shy Wink
BitMedia.IO
You guys need to accept all sites or u-ads will be much better then you

Hello
We do not approve all websites because we have another principle of work. We aim to get the highest quality of traffic and that is why we are governed by particular standards when approving websites. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You guys need to accept all sites or u-ads will be much better then you
BitMedia.IO
Now we have finished some updates of the ad engine. Also we are changing the system of payments and statistics and together with this new system we will provide new referral payouts.
We will keep you updated

Uh, it takes so long.. Sad

And what updates are finished?

Now all our publishers can get detailed statistics on the quality of their traffic. In order to receive the report on the quality of traffic they should contact the support team. The report is provided by our partner who works with us together to control traffic.
Also we have updated some of our algorythms and now our advertisers pay only for unique clicks, get only guaranteed views (according to IAB) and no bots.

Soon we will release new BitMedia and there will be much more new tools Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Why you don't consider update bitmedia model as u-ads network?
 - accept all site
 - CTR (CPM-CPC)
 - min withdraw 0.001
 - details Statistics 
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
Now we have finished some updates of the ad engine. Also we are changing the system of payments and statistics and together with this new system we will provide new referral payouts.
We will keep you updated

Uh, it takes so long.. Sad

And what updates are finished?
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys Wink
Any suggestions regarding the improvement of BitMedia.IO? Smiley
BitMedia.IO
Don`t forget about our special offer! Smiley

Top up your campaign and get extra 30% to test our updates!

Hurry up! The offer is limited Wink
BitMedia.IO
Hi guys.
Any updates on a referral program?

I'd like to invite some good publishers. When you will finally start paying for that? Huh

Hey there! Wink)
Thanks for your question
We`re working on the referral program for publishers now
We will keep you updated

Have a nice day! Cheesy
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
Hi guys.
Any updates on a referral program?

I'd like to invite some good publishers. When you will finally start paying for that? Huh
BitMedia.IO
Hey Guys Wink
Our team has some news for you! Roll Eyes
We`ve been working on our algorythms of traffic filtration and starting today you pay for UNIQUE CLICKS ONLY Shocked. Our team has implemented numerous heuristics, verification of the visitors’ quality and ad impressions. Besides we have finished the integration with our ad tech partnets.
From now on you get:
-only unique clicks
-no bots
-guaranteed ad views according to IAB standards
-only trusted publishers

ONLY THIS WEEK! Top up your campaign balance and get extra 30%. To refill your campaign balance and get a bonus, click here

And good news for our publishers!  Cheesy
Now you can gain more control over your traffic quality because we will provide you with special reports from our ad tech partners. To get a report you should contact the support team!
BitMedia.IO
Exactly same problem here. I have been waiting for 2 days for just my site to be approved. I have sen a PM to OP and e-mail to support. No feedback. Are you not taking your job serious? If so i am going to look for another advertisement network.
[/quote]That's not an issue, they don't have to reply if you get rejected.

@red font digital gangster

Are you aware that some people have lives and families and don't spend time online on weekends?
[/quote]

What? Can you explain about what are you talking? Looks like out of content. No?
[/quote]

We seem to have answered all emails, where it goes about fixing bugs.
If you didn`t get an answer please write your email in a PM and we will find it manually
Sorry for inconvenience.
Have a nice day!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Why support not reply emails and fixing problems?

Exactly same problem here. I have been waiting for 2 days for just my site to be approved. I have sen a PM to OP and e-mail to support. No feedback. Are you not taking your job serious? If so i am going to look for another advertisement network.
That's not an issue, they don't have to reply if you get rejected.

Are you aware that some people have lives and families and don't spend time online on weekends?

What? Can you explain about what are you talking? Looks like out of content. No?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

That's not an issue, they don't have to reply if you get rejected.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

legendary
Activity: 1288
Pages:
Jump to: