Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 25. (Read 51509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
I registered and got the confirmation mail but then could not login because password was wrong. so I registered again with same email address and did not get the new confirmation mail

anyone can help?
legendary
we are looking to advertise for Chinese audience. is bitmedia the place?

Yes as far as I know you can target specific countries after selecting the target country, then your ad will be seen by users in that country
please try to register as an advertiser  Grin

thx will register and get back with questions if needed
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Yes as far as I know you can target specific countries after selecting the target country, then your ad will be seen by users in that country
please try to register as an advertiser  Grin
legendary
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I really enjoyed bitmedia when I started using it, but after a month earnings dropped so much that I had to go full adsense.
Hope your new formulas will be able to bring back most of publishers who left for the same reason as I did.

I prefer bitmedia over adsense, even the earnings can't be compared.

Thank you, we are testing a feature which will raise earnings, contact the support team to take part in a test and we`ll tell you the details
Hello, I ask what sizes of ads are the most sought after?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I really enjoyed bitmedia when I started using it, but after a month earnings dropped so much that I had to go full adsense.
Hope your new formulas will be able to bring back most of publishers who left for the same reason as I did.

Thank you, we are testing a feature which will raise earnings, contact the support team to take part in a test and we`ll tell you the details
Unfortunately, I don't have much time to help with testing. I've been buying faucets lately and I'm working full steam on them.
Will give it a try when you guys finish and roll out the new update.

www.faucetgame.com / www.gamefaucet.com / www.freebitcoin.in / www.faucetrank.com will be added on bitmedia, when earnings increase.

Peace
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
does bitmedia still not accept website with blogspot platform ? i have website with good unique visitor per day and want to try to be publisher in this ad network ? but i heard bitmedia not accept website with blogspot platform . or i just need to register then request to be publisher and wait?

Hello!
We accept websites with blogspot platform, but it still depends on the website.  Smiley
Apply as a publisher and we will check Wink
thank you for your reply , i will register and apply as publisher as soon as possible , hope my website eligible to get accepted by bitmedia  
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I will use bitmedia again if only they will increase earnings for publisher. Admin please check my website https://smashbtc.com. I really would want to use your service. Just increase earnings.

We are already testing an update that increases the earnings of publishers. Please write an email to support and we will tell you the details.

Yes please waiting a reply for days..

Could you please send an email once more, because we cannot find it
Sorry for the inconvenience Smiley

I done it today morning but I do it now once again
BitMedia.IO
I will use bitmedia again if only they will increase earnings for publisher. Admin please check my website https://smashbtc.com. I really would want to use your service. Just increase earnings.

We are already testing an update that increases the earnings of publishers. Please write an email to support and we will tell you the details.

Could you please send an email once more, because we cannot find it
Sorry for the inconvenience Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

BitMedia.IO

Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
how long till my balance comes off pending?
AFAIK your balance is in 'Pending' state for a week before it is moved to your main balance, providing the clicks are legitimate.
legendary
Activity: 1120
how long till my balance comes off pending?
BitMedia.IO
does bitmedia still not accept website with blogspot platform ? i have website with good unique visitor per day and want to try to be publisher in this ad network ? but i heard bitmedia not accept website with blogspot platform . or i just need to register then request to be publisher and wait?

Hello!
We accept websites with blogspot platform, but it still depends on the website.  Smiley
Apply as a publisher and we will check Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
received my payment 0.01 btc . . tq Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Activity: 350
Hello, I just registered as editor. How long does approval take?
Best regards
Pages:
Jump to: