Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 3. (Read 51480 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 6
Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.
Hey guys, we posted the Case Study of our Irish partner`s BTCitcoin Marketing Team experience of using Bitmedia platform! Fascinating campaigns strategy they utilize and explain there, check it out Wink It is basically a Blueprint of how to make campaigns to generate a leads flow to your site:

https://bitmedia.io/blog/case-study-irish-crypto-marketing-agency-bitcoin-marketing-team-made-a-customer-flow-for-their-clients-by-methodical-campaign-setup-on-the-bitmedia-platform/
You can shove your Bitmedia in your arse, seriously. You pay 3-6 sats for CPM, last time I logged in to our account and appeared to be some other account from a Turkish outlet called CoinBulteni (I was dumb to not make a screenshot, my bad). I asked you weeks ago to initiate a CPM floor on our site, you guys did NOTHING. You guys won. I won't miss the chance to trash you guys on private level on every conference I visit, and I visit a LOT. I had to ask your useless support several times to stop showing gambling ads on our site while I explicitly BLOCKED on your side to not do. For transparency: Balaxi from BitcoinBazis.hu

Hello Balaxi,

Well, our average CPM for publishers is on 6k-9k SAT level and growing. As for the login thing - we had an issue with user sessions Roll Eyes which is currently fixed. CPM floor is doable, but since there are really a lot of requests it takes a while, unfortunately. Your CPM floor inquiry can be pushed higher on queue, if you would be interested in running our ads again. Thanks for your review anyways, we will reconsider our categories so other publishers would not receive gambling ads while they are blocked.

P.S. First thing I saw by visiting your site was a gambling ad from cointraffic  Grin

And you know why is there gambling ad on BitcoinBazis.hu from COINTRAFFIC? 'Cos they know how to deal with publishers in a manner that is not considering them as some annoying DIRT, regardless where they come from or how big outlets they run. Not like your customer support which doesn't gives a SHIT (and yes, I read your support's email about CPM flooring - both - but I do not intend to reply, 'cos I do not consider you guys anymore a legit business). Second, because the site is in a minor language (Hungarian) and for them is harder to fulfill their quotas or whatever in such minor languages with non-gambling advertisers. With 150 - 160K monthly readers, pure crypto guys, you paid without CPM floor 3-6 sats. Good that you guys eat light and breathe oxygen, but we aren't and have a bunch of costs to cover in a month. You paying that amount by default is not just PREDATORY BEHAVIOR, but fully out of any sort of FAIRNESS. In my view you guys are a bad actor in the crypto-space and better if you shut down your operation. And I did not even mention the issue with the 'user sessions' which is a major leak in good knowledgeable hands!
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Blockchain Developer / IT Security
Bitmedia is one the ad networks we have picked up for our faucet that will be launched soon, however seeing other publishers unable to withdraw their earnings makes it difficult to trust your service.
Can OP answer to @ElSila inquiries please?
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Amazing, after about a month telling them to release my funds or to come with some proper explanations, they did removed by pending revenue (removed, not transfered). Probably they claim it was a bug, if it was, they were able to do something about it few weeks ago, not now, after using this crap ad network for a month. For over 500.000 impressions, all I've got is less than $7 (I do earn around $7 in 3 days by using A-Ads, with the same banners size and on the same websites, they don't even add AdSense banners as bitmedia does, and we all know how much adsense is paying).

SCAM or not, I suggest you all to avoid them, they are not capable to come with some appologies or explanations and they are paying crap money. This is the worst ad network I ever used.
I do appologise for double post, but I did posted full details about my issue on 11 December and even if @bitmedia was online in the meantime, he didn't replied regarding my issue, not here, by email or by PM. As you guys can see, he clearly avoid to come with an explanation or a solution, such things clearly show this website is (or will be) SCAM.

Now I see 2 possible scenarios, either he will find a reason to ban my account or to remove my "Pending Revenue" (he can claim there was an error or I did "fraudulent activities" and I won't be able to proove otherwise) or he will keep ignoring me until I let it go, but I'm pretty sure I won't receive my earnings (even if I want to be wrong about this and receive them). Anyway, if in next 4-5 days (7 days since I posted proofs about my Pending Revenue, on this forum) I won't receive my funds (earned honestly by displaying few banners on 2 of my websites), it will be a clear proof this website is SCAM (I proved it) and I'll make sure to let everyone know about this. I may lose those earnings, but bitmedia will lose his publishers (or at least potential publishers who will see my situation).
Hello again! I'll explain how it's working now: You are showing our ads on your sites. After you get profits - they are placed on a pending balance first, so we can check the traffic quality and payback the advertisers, in case of a fraud traffic from a publisher's side. After the 7 days, you receive your profits on the main balance day by day. So today you receive the profit for a 7th day ago, tomorrow you'll receive the profit from the 8th day ago. Is it clear at this point?
It means that if you have a constant traffic flow - you will ALWAYS have a pending balance because you constantly send traffic. You have a pending balance because you have a constant profit from day to day. If you stop the traffic and stop receiving profits for a week - then all pending balance will go to your main balance, but pending balance would not be refilled with new profits and become zero. But as long as you run ads, your pending balance receive profits and then goes to the main balance.

I do understand how it works, but what you don't understand is that my Pending Balance is over 0.067 BTC since over 3 weeks ago, even if in main balance I have around 0.0007 BTC. If over 3 weeks ago I had over 0.067 BTC and today I have the same amount, but in main balance, I have 0.0007 BTC (without any withdrawals so far), why my BTC from Pending Balance wasn't released after 7 days, as you say.

I repeat, I have over 0.067 BTC in pending balance since over 3 weeks ago, all I get daily from pending balance to main balance is an average of 0.00002 BTC. To clear any doubt, let me show you some screenshots, you'll see I never received those funds from my pending balance, all I've got was a really insignifiant part.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Rgd9hig
If you look at the 5th screenshots, you'll see that I sent an email on 29 November, asking why my Pending Balance (0.067 BTC at that time), wasn't transfered into main balance, even if more than 7 days passed. Also, all I've got from your side was useless answered, like, I quote:
"We shall let you know. It’s being worked on at the moment."

or

"We shall follow up on your case and get back to you."

As I said, I do understand how it works, but what you don't understand is the thing that it doesn't work as you say it does. I have the same pending revenue since about a month ago, never transfered to main balance.

EDIT:
As another proof that I had the same Pending Revenue about 2 weeks ago, on 1st December I sent you an email with a screenshot attached, here you have some screenhots: https://imgur.com/a/7uUHMPc
Now tell me, does it work as you says it does? Because as far as I can see, in my situation you never paid my funds.

Later EDIT (12 Dec 2019 - 20:47):
I did removed all your banners from my sites, if you don't come with a solution or a proper explanation, in 7 days from today I'll proove again that funds are not released as it is supposed to do and this service is SCAM.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
@bitmedia, what about my problem? Are you still ignoring my issue?
3 weeks passed and my funds are still in Pending Revenue. I did contacted you several times, you never sorted out my issue. This service seems to be a big SCAM to me.

You were asked for details and still haven't provided your email so I basically could have a chance to check it with the team.

Ok, here is my email: cwdlabse [a] gmail [dot] com
I'm waiting for a solution, I did sent my first email regarding this issue about 2 weeks ago, and all I've got from your team were answers to be patient (after 2 weeks of delay they still ask me to be patient), even if based on your own terms, I was supposed to get my funds after 7 days, I quote from your FAQ:

"Pending balance - is a temporary account, to which publisher’s income is credited at first. After 7 days (168 hours) money will be automatically transferred to the main account. This period is given to the administration of Bitmedia to review traffic quality. The term of the pending balance may be modified depending on particular circumstances."

Hello again! I'll explain how it's working now: You are showing our ads on your sites. After you get profits - they are placed on a pending balance first, so we can check the traffic quality and payback the advertisers, in case of a fraud traffic from a publisher's side. After the 7 days, you receive your profits on the main balance day by day. So today you receive the profit for a 7th day ago, tomorrow you'll receive the profit from the 8th day ago. Is it clear at this point?
It means that if you have a constant traffic flow - you will ALWAYS have a pending balance because you constantly send traffic. You have a pending balance because you have a constant profit from day to day. If you stop the traffic and stop receiving profits for a week - then all pending balance will go to your main balance, but pending balance would not be refilled with new profits and become zero. But as long as you run ads, your pending balance receive profits and then goes to the main balance.
3 weeks passed and my funds are still in Pending Revenue. I did contacted you several times, you never sorted out my issue. This service seems to be a big SCAM to me.

You were asked for details and still haven't provided your email so I basically could have a chance to check it with the team.

Ok, here is my email: cwdlabse [a] gmail [dot] com
I'm waiting for a solution, I did sent my first email regarding this issue about 2 weeks ago, and all I've got from your team were answers to be patient (after 2 weeks of delay they still ask me to be patient), even if based on your own terms, I was supposed to get my funds after 7 days, I quote from your FAQ:

"Pending balance - is a temporary account, to which publisher’s income is credited at first. After 7 days (168 hours) money will be automatically transferred to the main account. This period is given to the administration of Bitmedia to review traffic quality. The term of the pending balance may be modified depending on particular circumstances."
BitMedia.IO

BitMedia.IO
Ad approval process is very fast, results are good

Thanks Joksim Wink Kiss
BitMedia.IO
Bitmedia is not paying?  Huh
Is this really happening now?
I liked this network. Now its gone.

We pay publishers with real traffic and which do not fraud. When publishers send fake traffic - they are getting fined in favor of advertisers.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ad approval process is very fast, results are good
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
please send me a confirmations link for payout so i can leave this network !!!
My mail is [email protected] and i dont get the verify mail for payout !!!

-.-

Hello there,

I asked the team about your case, they said that you were unsubscribed from receiving our emails. You have been subscribed again, so now you just have to make a new withdrawal request and you will get the email.
Thanks yes my problem is now solved after 1 month and around 10 mails to support XD
But its totally your problem when some unsubscribed your newsletter this should not effect payout mails  Huh

regards
BitMedia.IO

-.-

Hello there,

I asked the team about your case, they said that you were unsubscribed from receiving our emails. You have been subscribed again, so now you just have to make a new withdrawal request and you will get the email.
Hello ElSila and Bitcoin Barrel!

I need your login information to check upon your cases with a team. Please share your emails and I'll let you know about the current situation with your withdrawals. Kindly share it in direct messages for security reasons. Cheers!

I did sent you several emails already, you did answered several times, but you never provided a solution or an explanation, my emails is like: cwd****e [a] gmail . com (you should be able to find it, I put it half public here, because maybe you will come with a proper public explanation). I guess there is no point to provide screenshots here, waiting days for answers and you never fixed my issue or provided a proper explanation, but if you don't fix it in next 24 hours I'll make sure to leave proper reviews and let everyone know this service is SCAM.
Activity: 13
Bitmedia is not paying?  Huh
Is this really happening now?
I liked this network. Now its gone.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In Bitcoin We Trust!
so bitmedia doesn't pay its publishers.
Activity: 382
Merit: 5

-.-
BitMedia.IO
Hi guys,

I do have a big problem, I have over 0.06 BTC in "Pending Revenue" since more than 2 weeks. I did contacted you several times, even if you did replied, you didn't provided a solution and you didn't released my funds. Based on your FAQ, funds should be released in 7 days automatically, but that didn't happened. Even if you guys know about this issue, you didn't bothered to manually move my revenue into main balance, to be able to withdraw them. I'm starting to believe this service is SCAM, you're avoiding to move the funds to avoid my withdrawal request. Please come with a proper explanation / solution.

As a proof about my pending revenue, here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/JbIJC9w

Thank you!
Hi guys,

I do have a big problem, I have over 0.06 BTC in "Pending Revenue" since more than 2 weeks. I did contacted you several times, even if you did replied, you didn't provided a solution and you didn't released my funds. Based on your FAQ, funds should be released in 7 days automatically, but that didn't happened. Even if you guys know about this issue, you didn't bothered to manually move my revenue into main balance, to be able to withdraw them. I'm starting to believe this service is SCAM, you're avoiding to move the funds to avoid my withdrawal request. Please come with a proper explanation / solution.

As a proof about my pending revenue, here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/JbIJC9w

Thank you!

I also have pending revenue for more than 7 days. Hope this is fixed soon.

Hello ElSila and Bitcoin Barrel!

I need your login information to check upon your cases with a team. Please share your emails and I'll let you know about the current situation with your withdrawals. Kindly share it in direct messages for security reasons. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Hi guys,

Thank you!

I also have pending revenue for more than 7 days. Hope this is fixed soon.
Pages:
Jump to: