Pages:
Author

Topic: bitminer.io real or scam? - page 3. (Read 182775 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 01:32:05 PM
The free account BitMiner v1.0 pays 40 satoshis a minute or 0.0006BTC per day, which at the current BTC price of $4300 equates to $2.58 per day.

Why will anyone give you that much amount for opening only a single page of their website?

Think before you leap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
i upgraded to tier 1 and tried to pay out. i have not got 1 payout yet and am waiting over 2 months!

I wrote them a couple of times and with a very short reply they told me to wait.

To me this is a scam as clearr as day!
You should check before invest. There are a lot of review about Bitminer.io on the internet and you can easily find it on Google so why don't you do that before invest in this scam site? You really believe that someone willing to pay you because of nothing? You thing you no need to do anything and you still get money Smiley)). You should be careful next time dude Smiley
I dont know why people are lazy enough not to search into things since typing google.com in the url bar isnt really hard at all.

Besides being lazy is it that people these days believe things way too fast.
And lets be honest.
Most of the people which end up losing money or figure out that the site is a scam are people which are newcomers to the BTC world.

"Nothing is what it seems"
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
October 02, 2017, 12:49:53 PM
i upgraded to tier 1 and tried to pay out. i have not got 1 payout yet and am waiting over 2 months!

I wrote them a couple of times and with a very short reply they told me to wait.

You should check before invest. There are a lot of review about Bitminer.io on the internet and you can easily find it on Google so why don't you do that before invest in this scam site? You really believe that someone willing to pay you because of nothing? You thing you no need to do anything and you still get money Smiley)). You should be careful next time dude Smiley
I dont know why people are lazy enough not to search into things since typing google.com in the url bar isnt really hard at all.We can anytime  search informations on a certain investment and we can see feedbacks and user experience on it which we can really able to see if its a good investment or not.Be wary always on those paid comments or fakes because if you are careless enough you would easily fooled by them and also all the things that do offer easy money is most likely scams this is why when you saw a site offering too good to be true offers then better not to pay attention so that you wont able to lose up money.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2017, 12:00:27 PM

You should check before invest. There are a lot of review about Bitminer.io on the internet and you can easily find it on Google so why don't you do that before invest in this scam site? You really believe that someone willing to pay you because of nothing? You think you no need to do anything and you still get money Smiley)). You should be careful next time dude Smiley
Activity: 168
October 02, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
I could actually withdraw but would never invest.

DO NOT INVEST

Get your 0.005 every 10 days until it goes down.

That's my planm wait until 0.005 and get the coins if possible.

You won't get them.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

DO NOT INVEST

That's my planm wait until 0.005 and get the coins if possible.
Activity: 48
October 02, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

Activity: 1
September 30, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

https://youtu.be/E4nTzC-1SPc

DO NOT INVEST

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 28, 2017, 08:30:26 AM
The other's said bitminer.io is not a scam, but for me base on my experience bitminer.io is a real scam because i reach the minimum withdrawal and i try to withdraw but my withdrawal status is pending until now. And i think before you can withdraw using that mining site you can deposit first, that's why i doubted that site is legit or not.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁
September 28, 2017, 01:14:29 AM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

i can say that site is just another HYIP/ponzi site where you will get paid if there are more investors come and make deposit after you. there is no real mining, they say you will mine using your browser? f*** that shit. even GPU's will have hard time generating that much coins daily
yes that is really true base on my expirience this bitminer.io they always pending my request pay out, like, i'll withdraw the minimum amount this day then after a week i visite the site again but they do not approved my payout UNTI NOW... it is very annoying.
September 27, 2017, 10:04:21 AM
Please note!

Hello,

I would like to prove to you by means of pictures that you are deceived by the operators website "bitminer.io" for your money.

The site is run by criminals who give the impression that you can earn money by registering and upgrading your account. In fact, only small disbursements are made to convince you of an account upgrade.

This scam platform is operated and hosted by the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru".

Please DO NOT log in to this site and DO NOT make any payments to these fraudsters. They are criminal and should be prosecuted immediately and sentenced to a long term of imprisonment.

Please contact the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru" and tell him that he provides his services to criminals, who have already deceived a large number of people by many thousand dollars, so that the provider can quickly get the site out of the Internet access.

I advise the injured party to file a criminal complaint against the operators of the website "bitminer.io", so that the responsible persons can be identified, arrested and imprisoned as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures that prove the fraud:

Great research. Many thanks for sharing.
haha lol.. this is the same as what happened to me always pending when i request for pay out so I decide to stopped trusting to cloud mining like this one.
September 27, 2017, 09:58:46 AM
majority cloud mining site only hyip scheme ponzy
only few site is real mining
so if your join in cloud mining your must ready lost money
because not only one people to know cloud mining site is true real mining or not
yeah thats true, only newbie did not know what cloud mining is, some of them want to earn big money in easy way so sometimes they are victim of the scammer like cloud mining/hyip..
Activity: 644
September 17, 2017, 09:30:26 AM
btcprominer, bitminer, and startminer are all scam. They share the same owner who is also a scammer. He has an account in the forum but it is inactive now. Don't trust those sites. You can't even upgrade from your own balance. It means that there is suspicious actions. Also you could only withdraw once you've invest in every version, 1 confirmed withdraw = 1 upgrade.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
September 17, 2017, 12:47:05 AM
Yes, it seems this scam site has been scattered in social media, because my friend in facebook send me a link with their referral but then I refuse to accept and I told him that that site is a scam especially that he already invested their to upgrade his account, sad to know that it was late when I told him that he was scammed by that one.
September 10, 2017, 07:07:59 PM
I think it's a scam bitminer.io, I can not get my accrued at the amount of 3.7mbtc maybe, it's still necessary to upgrade the premium but it's hard to trust such a scam just like that stuff, now it's spread that cloud mining sites are a little bit of a chance that you will find reliable cloud mining, if I am you i do not believe in bitminer.io That is, this is a big scam
Activity: 546
September 10, 2017, 05:13:48 AM
Bitminer site is not real. If you don't invest this site. So that site not give you any single payment. If you invest that site. Then you get payment. This payment is only one time. Next time, they don't give you payment. So that site is not real.
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 09, 2017, 09:25:56 AM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.
i try the site its scam because i withdraw there but no bitcoin go to my address,try eobot mining that is legit many of bitcoin user invest in that site so better is search first then try to ask someone if my post here is not true about eobot
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
September 09, 2017, 07:41:41 AM
Please note!

Hello,

I would like to prove to you by means of pictures that you are deceived by the operators website "bitminer.io" for your money.

The site is run by criminals who give the impression that you can earn money by registering and upgrading your account. In fact, only small disbursements are made to convince you of an account upgrade.

This scam platform is operated and hosted by the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru".

Please DO NOT log in to this site and DO NOT make any payments to these fraudsters. They are criminal and should be prosecuted immediately and sentenced to a long term of imprisonment.

Please contact the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru" and tell him that he provides his services to criminals, who have already deceived a large number of people by many thousand dollars, so that the provider can quickly get the site out of the Internet access.

I advise the injured party to file a criminal complaint against the operators of the website "bitminer.io", so that the responsible persons can be identified, arrested and imprisoned as soon as possible.

Great research. Many thanks for sharing.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2017, 11:50:58 AM
Please note!

Hello,

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawpi/08-09-_2017_16-45-44.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawpw/08-09-_2017_16-48-50.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwr/08-09-_2017_16-50-15.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwa/08-09-_2017_16-52-11.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwl/08-09-_2017_17-11-20.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwi/08-09-_2017_17-11-50.jpg
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
September 03, 2017, 05:55:25 AM
There are already big companies in the market like hashflare and genesis which are going down and you are speaking about the mining site which has popped up from middle of no where. Also that much money per day per minute might just make you rich in few years looking at the price of bitcoin and current growth rate. Honestly speaking mining with cloud technology is not profitable and there is no real mining activity that takes place behind the website. Some of them just pose of doing the mining but there is no real evidence due to anonymity of the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: