Pages:
Author

Topic: bitminer.io real or scam? - page 7. (Read 182775 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
April 11, 2017, 07:41:02 AM
I tried this mine to produce an increase in the value of coin that I have, I look at my login menu on this site is my coin grow bit by bit, but after I tried to withdraw it turns out the site is not paid. and I accuse this site of fraud.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 11, 2017, 03:43:11 AM
Ufortunately I did not read this forum before trying out bitminer.io

Luckily i only upgraded to V1.2 .. after the initial small withdrawal, no more have been done during the last 3 weeks. They are still all pending.

Avoid like the plague.
Lol im so sorry, but im glad you have not wasted more money there.
I have invested 0.01 there (V1.1) just to get 0.005 withdrawal once and have 0.3 pending in withdrawals Cheesy
Totally waste of time, just a regular ponzi.
I think you couldnt even earn there in any time i guess, i was waiting for 3 months Cheesy

Hi xypos did you tried this?

Buy Digital Assets from us we already sold 18% and left 2% for only 2 BTC/100 PixelsAds. There are 3 purchasing options: by 60 monthly instalments, by Rent2Buy or Paid in full with 50% Discount.

The investment is 100% profitable, now left only 2% of Digital Assets for 2 BTC/100 PixelsAds and after will be sold the 2% of Digital Assets the Price will be 3 BTC/100 PixelsAds.

Find out on T&C section from BussyBuddyAds Page https://bussybuddy.com/ads how the Price of Digital Assets is increasing and why the investment is profitable.

Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

PS: the ROI is not like in Ponzi Scheme but the Break even point is on good level if you will buy in instalments or by Rent2Buy.
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 11, 2017, 03:17:25 AM
All cloudmining services are scam.Nothing but ponzi schemes
There is no real cloud mining that you can earn profit by just renting hash power and then earn it

Stay away

@kirch is Scammer!
Just sent fake post/comment in all topics!

Who does not accept the reality is considering others abnormal...

The best lie is the truth, if you do not accept the truth the lie is the worst reality for you when you will be aware!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
April 10, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

Luckily i only upgraded to V1.2 .. after the initial small withdrawal, no more have been done during the last 3 weeks. They are still all pending.

Avoid like the plague.
I have invested 0.01 there (V1.1) just to get 0.005 withdrawal once and have 0.3 pending in withdrawals Cheesy
I think you couldnt even earn there in any time i guess, i was waiting for 3 months Cheesy

A pure ponzi site is which never pays you but this Bitminer pay you once, making it to be a tempting one as people invest more thinking they are paid once and will be paid again. But they dont know its a trap and Bitminer.io will never pay u again.
I would advise to refrain from such sites.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 10, 2017, 08:24:07 AM
There is no real cloud mining that you can earn profit by just renting hash power and then earn it

Stay away

@kirch is Scammer!
Just sent fake post/comment in all topics!
Activity: 658
April 09, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

Stay away
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 09, 2017, 12:14:38 PM
I think its scam.

https://i.gyazo.com/c8e519f8ce50e137fc46df073fd2c660.png

I never registrate with two IP's ^^
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 09, 2017, 06:33:20 AM
From the outset it was dubious about this site which looks very easy to work up in pay is quite good, I think this site is really deceiving thus inviting investors to use this site, after a lot of investors who go to the site he did not pay.
These mining sites scam.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

Avoid like the plague.

There are many people like you are waiting for more than 5 months for withdrawals from them. Like you many people have upgraded but nobody didn't get any withdrawal from them. Really Bitminer.io fooled many people by taking investment from the people, all cloud mining websites are scam.
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
April 07, 2017, 05:52:57 AM
this is just one big scam  Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 06, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

Avoid like the plague.
Activity: 1022
April 06, 2017, 07:43:04 AM
Someone trying goldentea withdraw btc?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 06, 2017, 04:11:04 AM

Avoid like the plague.
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 05, 2017, 01:22:11 PM
Tested, no payment of free account, wd is not possible, earnings lost.
Just a waste of time buddy why there are some people still promoting this scam site? When I was new on bitcoin also tried this site at first they are really paying but now turns to scam

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Something is strange sometimes with people behaviour they are trusting the scam businesses because are easy income money, and a business like mine and others they are treating us like scammers without to proof and always are considering scam everything what is different than 0 effort with 1 mil $ income overnight.

The secret is you cannot make money with 0 effort just to open an account on a website to pay something like peanuts and to earn like a Sheick overnight is at chicken mind is a scam everything what is like that ... if you want to earn money you have to invest financial capital and intelligence capital without those 2 tools from nowhere is not possible to make money!

I am remembering when we have released our business on BitcoinTalk few high rated users from start without to check us they have considered Scammers now because we brought proofs they have stopped to shout on us with big mouth and blame us as Scammers...

I hope you guys to not be a victim of any scam our suggestion is to do a good search on Internet and if the business owner is hidden this mean something is strange could not be but be careful...

Take care to everyone,
Alex
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
April 05, 2017, 01:05:10 PM
Just a waste of time buddy why there are some people still promoting this scam site? When I was new on bitcoin also tried this site at first they are really paying but now turns to scam
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 04, 2017, 10:32:55 AM
Yes, these people are not paying to members who didn't upgrade, I don't know about the upgraded people whether they are getting paid or not.
But what I know all cloud mining sites will become scam at one point.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
April 04, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
Hey guys i just tested it with 2 different accs and in 1 accs they paid but in another acc they did not pay
Do you upgrade those two accounts of yours which is 0.01 above on this site? If no then its okay but If yes then that will happen with lazy people like you who don't know how to read if a ponzi/HYIP sites will pay or not. People on this thread suggesting to stay away on those kind of sites because you cant get profit and you will be scam, but still...
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
April 04, 2017, 08:35:26 AM
Hey guys i just tested it with 2 different accs and in 1 accs they paid but in another acc they did not pay

I dont understand why are you trying to play with ponzi sites,do you promote them?

you already got tagged for promoting ponzi and asking for loan
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 04, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

Why would you need to test bitminer.io when you see the last 14 pages of this thread screaming to tell you that it is a scam. Still even if you wana test it yourself, then what can we say  Angry

Because one is saying it pays and the other says it doesn't pay
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 03, 2017, 01:26:48 AM
no mining company is legit, period.
you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.

ImHash good suggestion! Congratulations! Better to be followed this suggestion by everyone who is not looking for loss!
Pages:
Jump to: