Pages:
Author

Topic: bitminer.io real or scam? - page 4. (Read 182775 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 11:14:33 PM
Its best to avoid such cloud mining. there have been warnings all over this forum about cloud mining about them being scam. Can't you guys learn what happen to thois previous cloud mining sites? Don't go posting here ion bitcointalk about you losing money due to bitminer.io scamming you.
My brother get some of 500k H
But me i can't
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
August 27, 2017, 07:09:15 PM
Bitcoin io is a scam site. Better than invest in this site, buy a bitcoin miner or an Asic Rig to mining altcoins or of you have a good PC you can mine with gpu.
Activity: 1
August 26, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

Bitcoin.io, in my opinion,is a REAL SCAM. I faced the same situation. After my balance accumulated to more than .005 bitcoin, I tried to withdraw and got their standard reply stating: "Hello! BitMiner has detected couple accounts on your ip, but there can only be one V1.0 active. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Sorry but you cant have couple free V1.0 accounts as stated in BitMiner FAQ. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations. Date: 2017-08-25 05:46:41 "
Then I sent more support tickets stating that I never opened a second account and demanded my withdrawal amount. All the time I got the same answer and then once I got this reply:  "Hello! System tells us another account 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7 uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations. Date: 2017-08-25 15:53:22"
The same account number had been mentioned by them as a standard reply to few other members, which I saw here in other posts.
Then I sent few more support tickets and got their same standard replies. And lastly, I sent them this message: "Please refer to my previous Support Ticket with Ticket PIN: CC0E0DC Category: Withdrawal questions. Are you as sick like a PARROT ? You are able to repeat the words (your answers), but you do not understand its meaning. Give me a single proper justifiable answer. Are you really a STUPID person ? You CHEATER & A LIAR? SHUT YOUR MOUTH & STOP PARROTING. OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR TONGUE ONE DAY. Date: 2017-08-26 21:32:15"
Taking into account all the above events, I'm sure that this is really a SCAM website. My advice to people who are planning to deal with this website: DON'T JOIN BITCOIN.IO & NEVER UPGRADE. OTHERWISE YOU'LL DEFINITELY LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM OF A PONZI SCHEME.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
August 22, 2017, 11:39:00 AM
This is scam omg, i just depo. ooh...
Yes I've read some articles and it turns out to be a true scam  Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 06:34:33 AM
I think it is actually pretty funny that people are saying that they got paid on the first place (lol)
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
August 20, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
dammit
Ive been waiting for days and I only knew that BITMINER.IO si scam my time and efforts huhuhuhuuhuh they are all wasted now Angry Cry
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1086
August 18, 2017, 04:58:55 AM
Bitminer.io, bitminer.eu and all sites with the same scripts I have seen is scam. It doesn't pay with and without investment.
But me i already withdraw my balance there before directly in my xapo wallet, but now i am not active in claiming in faucet because i am too busy in my job, bitminer is one of the good faucet for me specially if you have more time for that site.

THATS a BIG SCAM the don't pay anything...
Activity: 191
Merit: 110
July 20, 2017, 02:37:52 AM
But me i already withdraw my balance there before directly in my xapo wallet, but now i am not active in claiming in faucet because i am too busy in my job, bitminer is one of the good faucet for me specially if you have more time for that site.

Either you're shilling for the site or the last time you were able to wirthdraw was months to years ago (most likely the latter) when the ponzi site was still paying. This isn't the case anymore and I would not advertise the site as paying as you would be making an entirely false statement. Bitminer.io's faucet and paid plans are NOT PAYING.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 06:24:04 PM
Bitminer.io, bitminer.eu and all sites with the same scripts I have seen is scam. It doesn't pay with and without investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
July 19, 2017, 05:32:41 PM
Bitminer.io, bitminer.eu and all sites with the same script I have seen are scam. They don't pay with and without investment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 19, 2017, 12:37:32 PM
Yahh thats true that site is a scam and not truly paying.
They says you need to upgrade so that you can withdraw your earning.. but nothing .  Just a pending withdrawal nothing recieve to your wallet.  So dont trust that site guys.
Activity: 130
July 19, 2017, 12:22:07 PM
Let my post be the final "once and for all" definitive answer to whether or not Bitminer.io is a scam.

BITMINER.IO IS A SCAM AND NOT PAYING!

I went with the free 60K Satoshi daily plan and waited approximately 8 days in order to withdraw the minimum 0.005BTC amount. My withdrawal is still "Pending" with an added caveat. Apparently, Bitminer has detected that my IP address has another secondary free account listed under it (BTC Address: 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7). I never made a secondary account and my IP address is dedicated (not shared). Due to this, Bitminer requires I "upgrade" to a paid plan in order to withdraw (yeaaah riiight).

Also worth noting when I first made the request to withdraw, I never received a notice on my account I was required to upgrade due to having "multiple" accounts. I guess this is Bitminer's way of having an excuse not to pay (as if they ever planned on to, to begin with).

You've been forewarned. DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BITCOINS TO BITMINER.IO. You will not see any returns.

Yup.  They told me the exact same thing.  They don't let you respond and any new ticket thy just copy and paste.    Not to mention.  Why the hell upgrade when you cant even send me my first payout.     Can someone say serious scam?

Basically.  If you use just ONE COMPUTER ONLY for it you might be fine.  But if you check the status from numerous computers.  Your SOL.  So that should be the first thing that screams SCAM.

Take this info and share it EVERYWHERE

After testing their service and hitting my payout.  I have been pending for over 2 weeks.  They can not provide me a legit answer as to why its still pending.      
And they send 1 response in a ticket they close the ticket but don't actually let you respond.  So nothing is being fixed.

I have further gathered their DIRECT ip address as they use cloudflare.  
Their DIRECT ip  (Their actual website)77.222.62.152
Cloudflare IP    104.27.125.78

So everyone have at attacking this Ip 77.222.62.152   (bitminer.io)

Activity: 191
Merit: 110
July 19, 2017, 12:16:35 PM
Let my post be the final "once and for all" definitive answer to whether or not Bitminer.io is a scam.

BITMINER.IO IS A SCAM AND NOT PAYING!

I went with the free 60K Satoshi daily plan and waited approximately 8 days in order to withdraw the minimum 0.005BTC amount. My withdrawal is still "Pending" with an added caveat. Apparently, Bitminer has detected that my IP address has another secondary free account listed under it (BTC Address: 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7). I never made a secondary account and my IP address is dedicated (not shared). Due to this, Bitminer requires I "upgrade" to a paid plan in order to withdraw (yeaaah riiight).

Also worth noting when I first made the request to withdraw, I never received a notice on my account I was required to upgrade due to having "multiple" accounts. I guess this is Bitminer's way of having an excuse not to pay (as if they ever planned on to, to begin with).

You've been forewarned. DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BITCOINS TO BITMINER.IO. You will not see any returns.

Activity: 130
July 19, 2017, 12:14:09 PM
After testing their service and hitting my payout.  I have been pending for over 2 weeks.  They can not provide me a legit answer as to why its still pending.       
And they send 1 response in a ticket they close the ticket but don't actually let you respond.  So nothing is being fixed.

I have further gathered their DIRECT ip address as they use cloudflare.   
Their DIRECT ip  (Their actual website)77.222.62.152
Cloudflare IP    104.27.125.78

So everyone have at attacking this Ip 77.222.62.152   (bitminer.io)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 01:35:35 PM
bitminerio is real and pays!

Received 0.00500000BTC TXID 94a88654a2b174880d4869813886226e7ac5b6bf0492f935cb76d40ba2c8e349. Generate Bitcoin online https://bitminer.io/913101

Quit lying...That site is a fraudulent one. By the way, your account is Newbie. Of course, that isn't your real account right?
Most of time newbies doing trolling here for scam sites like this but no one going to check this because we already have too many proofs against this site its surely scam and nothing else

The scam sites that have been around the longest are the ones who have stolen the most and for the longest. you can't trust anybody on this website because this website bitminer.io is controlled by the very people that are actually doing the scamming and stealing.
Activity: 46
July 08, 2017, 04:56:38 AM
If it is to beautiful to be true then it is scam  Grin . I found this site today and I knew it was scam .Don´t try to find positive things about scams sites. Scam is scam no matter what !
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
July 07, 2017, 11:18:43 AM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

i can say that site is just another HYIP/ponzi site where you will get paid if there are more investors come and make deposit after you. there is no real mining, they say you will mine using your browser? f*** that shit. even GPU's will have hard time generating that much coins daily

It's true and is all over the forum. That's shameless thing companies are earning money by scamming others. Mining hopefully develop in future (the cloud type) and will give us real opportunity. But for now everything seems to be filled with hectic contracts claiming you big returns. There are only few of them who are legit but still they are cloud miners anyway.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 06, 2017, 11:32:02 PM
please want to know if anyone here get one or multiple withdrawals from this site ?

Don't ever think that you can find legit information about that site and tried to pull out yourself in any form of cloudmining investments since we cannot earn their and just think of it that cloudmining sites is only been made by scammers and you cannot assure to gain their. Just do some more research and be more informative since once money has been lose you cannot retrieve it back.
Activity: 58
July 06, 2017, 08:11:41 PM
please want to know if anyone here get one or multiple withdrawals from this site ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 17, 2017, 03:02:50 AM
I can not believe that people still go to that scam site, there is so much evidence that people are deceived to simply enter in google gives enough reasons why you're not going to that site
Pages:
Jump to: